[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts about women's rights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

thoughts about women's rights?
>>
>>74276163

All lives matter .
>>
i like radical feminism
>>
extremely haram
>>
"Women are equal and they deserve respect. Just kidding they should suck my dick"

My favorite lyrics from my favorite song
https://youtu.be/jvjDr8KKtsE
>>
They are important, we need to remove any barriers there are for women, so when we are 100% equal they can see they will still be fucking useless subhumans relying on men their entire lives
>>
I support equal rights AND lefts for women
>>
Women are stupid.
>>
File: 1488995006128.jpg (135KB, 517x856px) Image search: [Google]
1488995006128.jpg
135KB, 517x856px
>>
File: 1491634007308.jpg (342KB, 1400x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1491634007308.jpg
342KB, 1400x1048px
>>
Your momma has the right to suck this dick KEK
>>
>>74276163
I prefer their left
>>
>>74276359

Funny but written by a man that's never talked to a woman.
>>
Women have the right...to remain silent.
>>
Only men who pay a certain amout of taxes should be allowed to vote
>>
>>74276641
This also they have to be Catholic
>>
>>74276163
it started off alright with women wanting to be treated fairly and with respect, but then it ended up with them walking all over men and behaving like children

give em an inch, they'll take a mile
>>
>>74276163
How hard would it be to get me a salvadorian gf?
>>
>>74277875
the girl in the photo is a gold digger, but you can find a good girl, you need to be confident and use your nationality as an advantage.
>>
>>74276184
No lives matter
>>
File: white wimmen.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
white wimmen.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>74276163
>he fell for the "rights meme"
>>
>>74276163
Complete the meme
>>
Women are superior then men and we should be obedient pets to them in a hyper dominatrix world.
>>
>>74276163
Women are entitled to the same rights as us.

However they're not entitled to anything extra, and if they want paid the same, hired the same, etc. they need to also work the same, have the same professionalism, and be willing to work as well.

Feminism past what we had post suffrage in the US is pretty much cancer that kills everything that drives a society forward.
>>
>>74276163
>I got a joke
>women's rights
>>
>>74276359
*slow claps* perfect..
>>
>>74276163
bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
Women should not vote
>>
>>74276163
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>74276163

Every women has the right to succ dick
>>
>>74276227
Oh man that takes me back
>>
I support women's rights

I do not support women's rights activists, all they want is for women to have more rights than men at this point.
>>
Special rights for women, no, unless where biology dictates it.

Equality under the law, yes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.