[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: asia white losers.png (235KB, 871x759px) Image search: [Google]
asia white losers.png
235KB, 871x759px
How are white expats viewed in your country?

>going abroad for better opportunities is a noble effort
>unless you're white, then you're automatically a loser

This is what I've noticed and it seems strange to me. I guess if they just sat on their asses or committed crimes I would understand. But in most cases, these guys are actually working, contributing to society. In many third world countries, especially Asia, they heavily restrict who can go there to work. In many cases, they can't even buy property there. Meanwhile here, Chinese are buying up property all over the west coast to launder their money and the ONLY reason people are starting to care about it is because American citizens are getting priced out of buying a home in their own communities.

If some German guy came here to work, I wouldn't think any less of him just because he couldn't find any decent opportunities in the Vaterland. Hell, if a Chinese guy wants to come here and do honest work, that's fine too. And if they ended up prospering, they'd instantly earn a ton of respect. But if that same German guy went to Japan or Korea or China, he'd be a loser no matter how much money he made. Gimme a break, man.
>>
It's the social economics of those countries.

Western countries = Highest class; why would someone in the top class go somewhere that is beneath them? They must be the bottom of the "high class".

They perceive themselves as beneath us.
>>
>>74272470

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR DEATH?
LOSERS COME TO OTHER COUNTRY AND BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME HOPE YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM
Motherfucker, white pig, do you think who you are? Stupid idiot, how dare you are shitting in my place?
Look at how disgusting your stupid whitefoods are go back to eat your fucking shit,whitepigs,losers,assholes you sons of bitches,sex with,a,fucking dogs eat the fucking shit from your American dogs.
Too young too naive, group of stupid frogs under a well.
>>
How are expats different from immigrants exactly?
>>
>>74272741
Usually expats don't settle down there.
>>
>>74272470
whites go there because they know asean women are whores who will love you for your money, and that they can't compete in the west

fuck off and die
>>
File: 1392151437254.jpg (151KB, 702x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392151437254.jpg
151KB, 702x500px
>>74273036
Go and apoligize to your white dad for this post you pathetic HAPA piece of trash.

You should have never been born.
>>
>>74272470
[ Der taking our jerbs in Chinese ]
>>
>>74273412
i'm not a hapa dumb morrocan faggot

kys virgin faggot

can't get a white woman because you're a loser so you go get a SEA monkey
>>
>>74272470
They don't really give a shit about the massive hypocrisy. It's all based on resentment
>>
>>74273036
>asean women are whores who will love you for your money

All women are whores who will love you for your money. The difference is cost. You will never get the kind of woman a doctor or lawyer can get. That doesn't mean you can't get a woman.
>>
>>74273471
>kys

>>>/reddit/
>>
Doesn't this just make Asian countries look bad?

"These developing Asians countries are so shit even losers of the West can come here and find a good job, and a wife."
>>
>blaming asian men for not liking white male expats
>white guys literally just there to fuck tight women
>white men fetished by developing world females
>women throw themselves at average white guys
>you and your friends just tell yourselves those girls are whores, trash, not too worry
>pretty soon not as many single girls running around
>competition for available dating pool is getting more fierce
>oh fuck, this got too real
>>
>>74272470
Sounds like you just got triggered by one video
>>
>>74272671
It's puzzling. I think "Why the hell do they come to this shithole?"
>>
>>74272741
expats is another word for coolies. I will refuse to call them expat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.