[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are anglo-saxons such insufferable cucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Im.png (132KB, 888x476px) Image search: [Google]
Im.png
132KB, 888x476px
Why are anglo-saxons such insufferable cucks?
>>
wtf I love Italy now
>>
why do Shitalians behave like Muslims?
>>
>>74254975
Yes, gay expats are definitely something exclusive to British people. Never in my life have I encountered Europoors living here pissing and moaning about the country.
>>
>>74255228
Italians abroad never complain about anything but their own country, you obviously have never met any of them
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 311x162px
>>74255318
t. daniel
>>
>>74254975
If you touch someone when they tell you to stop it's harassment
If you touch someone's reproductive parts when they tell you to stop that's sexual harrasment

What the man did was not only illegal but immoral because he violated her wishes. Not our fault Italians are touchy feely creeps
>>
>>74255682
it was a joke on tv anon
>>
it's true Tbh
>>
>>74255228
literally all the wogs and kiwis do here
>>
>>74255762
oh right I forgot the law doesn't apply to tv
>>
AN ANGLO-SAXON WOMAN TALKS:

>I'm married to a feminist man, and I honestly cannot remember a single time the words "I'm a feminist" came out of his mouth. His commitment to women's equality is evident in the way he shares household responsibilities, in the way he wishes to share child-rearing duties, in how he talks about women he knows, in how he validates my frustrations when I encounter misogynist attitudes. In return, I give him a safe space to be sad or scared or insecure, ensure that the burden of breadwinning does not fall entirely on him, and make sure he knows every day that I appreciate him for what he is, and that his worth is not defined by how well he measures up to some arbitrary standard of manliness. I think that's what people often miss about egalitarian relationships - they are reciprocal. We both get something out of this. We are a team with the advantage that our roles in each others' lives, and in the rest of society, are not limited by gender stereotypes. That is our feminism.

>Pulling out chairs (or not) is at the bottom of the priorities list in this scenario. I feel like a man who identifies as a feminist would intuitively understand that.

>What gets me about chivalry, and this is not an ideological opinion but a personal preference is that if someone treats me like a cherished, precious thing, I want it to be because I am special, not because I am a woman. When someone treats every single woman they're interested in like some goddess on a pedestal (and I have met such men), it has a negative impact in two ways. 1) It dilutes the meaning of their attentiveness - it's not a personal reflection of me, but of their views of women as a monolithic entity 2) It sets me up for failure, because I am not always or even often a quiet, delicate, fragile goddess from above, and eventually that idealized image is going to shatter.
>>
>>74254975
this unironically makes me hate italy even more. i am not a cuck but that's truly disgusting. people will see it on tv abd might think that it's normal to act like that. no wonder italians even look like middle easterners
>>
>>74255838
great i wasted another 2minutes of my life reading pointless shit thank you anon
>>
>>74255991
The point is that Anglo women are all about pointless shit.

Imagine being married to a woman like that, and having to hear this drivel several hours per day.
>>
the italian bloke that owns a restaurant near me strokes my arm every time I order and it makes me feel uncomfortable to be quite honest with everyone here right now
>>
>>74255838
What's the problem? Seems like a good partner

I think she's probably not that pretty though, women rarely try this hard
>>
>>74255228
But you are an Europoor
>>
>>74256042
Can never tell if they want to shag in me the loo or they're just physical like that

Dagos are strange
>>
>>74256188
So they're called dagos in Canada too?

Tbh haven't heard anyone say that in quite a long time, but the word always sounded like Australian slang
>>
>>74256051
It's boring, cold, passion-killing, endless blah blah blah.

>inb4 she cucks her "feminist husband" with some Hell's Angel who slaps her every time she opens her mouth
>>
>>74256251
Why are they always discussing this? She seems to responding to a question about her life arrangement and it's more egalitarian than most Anglo """"""women"""""
If a woman dates a criminal she is iredeemable trash herself
>>74256232
Nah they're called wops here "without papers"

Picked up dago from /brit/
>>
The Independent is Left of The Guardian

That's all you need to know
>>
>>74256337
She gives no details though, and I wouldn't be surprised if her husband earned most of the household income in this so-called "egalitarian" relationship.

>ensure that the burden of breadwinning does not fall entirely on him
Does not sound like she's working her ass off ("not entirely"?). She doesn't seem to do much at home, either:

>I give him a safe space to be sad
>make sure he knows every day that I appreciate him
Thanks for the blah blah, but I'd prefer someone who sets the table or cooks when I'm working late hours.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.