[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop closing my schools.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 640x0.jpg (30KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
30KB, 640x426px
Stop closing my schools.
>>
>>74251573
this guy's only 86 but he looks 110
>>
Keep closing his schools.
>>
>>74251630
Jews are known to drink the blood of children and babies after sacrificing them to Moloch as a sort of "fountain of youth". It strengthens their bodies and allows them to live much longer, but as a consequence they age quickly as both their inner and outer beauty is corrupted and their souls grow more inhuman.
>>
why people hate him?
from what i read on the web he is philanthropist and a massive donor to many of shitholes
>>
>>74251630
pact with the devil didn't seem to work
>>
>>74251573
wtf #istandwithCEU now
>>
>>74252110
In 1992, the pound sterling was overvalued. Soros knew this, shorted the the pound and forced Britain to withdraw the EERM (basket of semi-pegged currencies and predecessor to the Eurozone).

That's why he's known as the man who broke the Bank of England.
>>
>>74252422
It was probably for their own good though.

>Britain's membership of the ERM was also blamed for prolonging the recession at the time, and Britain's exit from the ERM was seen as an economic failure which contributed significantly to the defeat of the Conservative government of John Major at the general election in May 1997, despite the strong economic recovery and significant fall in unemployment which that government had overseen after Black Wednesday.
>>
>>74252110
1) he makes money in a way the average pleb considers on the level of black magic
2) he's a Jew
3) he's liberal and wants peace, tolerance and love n shit
4) some of his money ends up with controversial groups like blm
>>
the guy according to his wikipedia background went from a practically homeless immigrant to a billionaire. he's definitely got some talent or something
>>
>>74252830
(((talent)))
Mafiosos got plenty of talent too.
>>
File: gyurib.jpg (54KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
gyurib.jpg
54KB, 960x640px
>>74252886
Not an argument.
Why aren't you becoming super rich?
>>
>>74251630
He looks almost exactly like my grandma. I can't tell if it's a good or a bad thing since it makes it impossible for me to take him seriously.
>>
>>74252830
>homeless Jews
Yeah like if such a thing exist.
>>
>>74252830
>believing Wikipedia
>>
>>74252520
>electing Tonibler "1 million dead towelheads" Blair to office was good for Britain
>>
>>74253262
>not supporting the blood god
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.