[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't black people listen to rock music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1225.jpg (34KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
34KB, 461x319px
Why don't black people listen to rock music?
>>
>>74248437
Why don't black people listen to classical music?
>>
>>74248466
They do.
>>
File: Caller of the storms.jpg (43KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Caller of the storms.jpg
43KB, 600x449px
Whaddya mean?
>>
black people know how to dance kinda meme
>>
>>74248437
Is not nigger is the one who invented rock music?
>>
I'm black and I love rock
>>
why dotn blakc people watch anime?

zitto uguuuuu
>>
>>74249171
Please pic of your skin
>>
You know who the lead singer of Alice in Chains is, no?
But yeah, rock seems to be less popular among blacks.
>>
>>
>>74248437
Black people invented rock
>>
>>74249209
Y
>>
File: zpeMw.jpg (59KB, 641x682px) Image search: [Google]
zpeMw.jpg
59KB, 641x682px
>>74249199
they do
>>
>>74249199
Black weebs are best weebs
>>
>>74249527
>>74249581
>>
>>74248437

We do, we listen to a lot of rock, all types.

If you're wondering why we don't have a greater presence in the genre any more. Well the '70s and '80s came and drugs (with violent crime) flooded into the country, things were desegregated, white people fled away from black people moving into their schools or neighborhoods. All of the money and funding went with white Americans, first thing to get cut from school programs on tight budgets are the art programs. No more music and instruments for kids means no more Black-American Blues, Jazz, and Rock musicians. This is the exact reason DJ-ing started and birthed Hip-Hop, a form of music that you didn't need instruments to make and that's where we are today.
>>
Rate Japanese rock out of 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xgeGinzUY
>>
>>74249444
Pls pic of your skin.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.