[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Turks hate Iranians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>>
Who doesn't?
>>
Iranians are cool people, unlike Turks
>>
For geopolitical interest and, I guess (but I'm not sure about that, turkanons please respond) because Iranians are shia.
>>
How come every famous person is shot dead in Turkey?

Last time it was the Russian ambassador.
>>
File: matias aleksanteri.jpg (83KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
matias aleksanteri.jpg
83KB, 900x600px
>>74246299
Because Aryans are the arch enemy of us Turanians.
>>
why is Iran getting along with its minorities like Azeris, Kurds and Turkmens, while in Turkey every kinds of peoples including Turks themselves are always likely to burst into riot?
>>
>>74248229
Democracy and theocracy. People are more likely to fight for what they stand for if they have the freedom to do so.
In Iran they simple execute anything that's a hindrance
>>
DEATH TO ALL NON TURKS IT'S THE DONERCIS TIME
>>
>>74248066
Istanbul is a big, overcrowded city. It's also the city with the most influx of foreigners in the region.
>>
>Saeed Karimian, 45, was shot dead in the Maslak neighbourhood, along with his Kuwaiti business partner.

>Mr Karimian had previously been tried in absentia by a Tehran court and sentenced to six years in prison for spreading propaganda against Iran.

>Family members told the BBC's Jiyar Gol that Mr Karimian had been threatened by the regime the past three months, and as a result was planning to leave Istanbul and move back to London.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Iranians who took him out.
>>
>>74248604
lmao
stopovers are a bitch

high likely it was Iranian govt who took him out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.