[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France vs UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2718.jpg (82KB, 1344x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2718.jpg
82KB, 1344x545px
>Make the english language more french than english
>Kick the anglos out of mainland Europe, never to gain a true foothold on the continent again
>Win most wars it fought against the anglos
>Have french dynastys ruling England longer than actual english dynastys
Why is France so based and Why is UK so pathetic?
>>
File: French Conquest of England.png (1MB, 3068x5256px) Image search: [Google]
French Conquest of England.png
1MB, 3068x5256px
>>74211932
French conquered the English
English didn't conquer the French

thus

France > England

>Why is France so based and Why is UK so pathetic?

Saxon-blood is an inferior bloodline
>>
>>74211932
sweden is pathetic tbqh
>>
>>74211932
france is cool and i love french people
i am a NORMAN
>>
>>74212280
I AM Frank
>>
>Kick the anglos out of mainland Europe, never to gain a true foothold on the continent again

The reason we did so well was because we realised that striving to dominate the continent was a pointless exercise and gave up. We let insecure peon races like the French and Germans carry on with their continental dick-measuring games while we went and ruled the waves.
>>
>>74212299

Hello, Frankish brother
I'm Frank too btw

>>74212280
Hello Norman bro'
>>
>>74212635
Feels good being a frank

I feel sorry for every non-frank
>>
>>74211932
i suppose the awful spelling of English is merit of the French influence
>>
File: content-1.jpg (306KB, 700x1081px) Image search: [Google]
content-1.jpg
306KB, 700x1081px
>>74212672

These poor guys, are truely pitiful

>>74212745
It doesn't come from us since we have a hard time to pronunce English
>>
>>74212635
>>74212672
hello my germanic brothers
>>
Both are great
>>
>>74211932
You created this thread a couple of hours ago and got no replies. You're an embarrassment.
>>
>>74212745
>i suppose the awful spelling of English is merit of the French influence
nah it's because our language is an amalgamation of loads of ancient languages, all of which had different phonetic rules and many of whom didnt write in the latin alphabet (such as greek- 12% of our vocabulary, or norse). English itself didnt use our modern alphabet until about 1600, it used to make a lot more sense
>>
File: 1489332331645.png (213KB, 4604x2676px) Image search: [Google]
1489332331645.png
213KB, 4604x2676px
>france kicks england out of france
>scotland suddenly has no reason to be allied with france
>britain unites
>conquers the new world
>meanwhile france keeps trying and failing to conquer europe but can't because britain uses its newworld money to pay lesser europeans to fight their for them
>France's greatest hero gets defeated by British paychecks
>France becomes Britain's lackey
>is allowed to own the Sahara desert in return
>>
>>74216378
Not nice, bro

Are you planing to break the Auld Alliance ?
>>
>>74216378
Stop being baiting by the faggot OP, spastic.
>>
>>74212745
Stupid Russian

>>74212903
Smart Korean
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.