[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is unironically the president of South Africa. He wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

This is unironically the president of South Africa. He wants to strip white land owners of their land because they "stole" it from Africans. He calls anyone who opposes him a racist regardless of their race. He has 4 wives (currently) and 20 children.

rate
>>
>unironically

This isn't even a word
>>
Terrible president. South Africa is the next Zimbabwe, where they are begging whites to return. Sad.
>>
>>74200137
South Africa definitely doesn't get enough shit for how shit it is. I approve of this thread.
>>74200150
>unironically being this new
>>
File: 1491187951402.jpg (75KB, 672x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491187951402.jpg
75KB, 672x528px
>send money to starving african children
>they still starve because they can't eat the money
>>
>>74200137
>their land
>>
Additional information:
He once raped a hiv+ woman but didn't think he could possibly get infected because
> ‘I had a shower afterwards’
He denied it was rape though with this
>‘In the Zulu culture, you cannot just leave a woman if she is ready,’ he told the court. ‘To deny her sex, that would have been tantamount to rape.’

He pretty openly takes bribes and has an unknown personal fortune of somewhere between $25 million and $150 million.

South Africa is facing huge economic problems, with some towns having 90% unemployment meanwhile he upgraded the presidential palace including a pool. He claims the pool was necessary in case of a fire

There are mass riots everywhere but he won't step down
>>
Let them drown themselves
>>
File: 44.jpg (146KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
146KB, 1600x1600px
>>74200176
"unironically" and the filtered words are the mark of the newfag, newfag
>>
good. invading white trash don't belong to africa americas asia and australia.
>>
>>74200330

Shut the fuck up roach
>>
>>74200330
They didn't invade filthy mudshit. The land was uninhabited when whites arrived. Nigs came down from up north once the colony began to prosper.
>>
>>74200383

Is this true?
>>
>>74200383
who the fuck taught you history? do you know who the zulu are?
>>
>>74200299
t. venezuelANO
>>
>>74200330
Africa for the nigs, Europe for wh*tes, it's indeed that simple.
>>
>>74200399
Yes. There were a few Zulu in the east but South Africa was virtually uninhabited when Europeans arrived.
A white colony that was swallowed up by the hord. Kinda like the US today.
>>
Im not even racist but niggers are really just low iq sub-humans
https://youtu.be/euXQbZDwV0w
>>
>>74200411
>t. Jemarcus Washington proud African descendant
>>
File: 34.png (73KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
73KB, 500x465px
>>74200412
actually it is a colombiANO
see how there are no white stars on the flag?

oh wow now I know how new zealand feels
>>
>>74200399
>>74200431
no it's not true, stop saying shit like "virtually uninhabited" to be purposely vague. the zulu people lived there for ages, never take anything about africa seriously from a guy who calls the locals nigs. he's a fucking cletus who failed every history class he took
>>
>>74200415

I wish. Problem is nigs invade as their continent is a shithole.
>>
>>74200431
The Khoisan lived there tho
>>
>>74200431
>>74200477
so did the xhosa

this guy is a redneck retard lmao
>>
>>74200467
t. Deshawn Ladasha DeMarcus
>>
>>74200494
Yeah, probably a suburban/rural retard who voted for Drumph.
>>
>>74200299
>not purposefully typing out the words they would be filtered to
>>74200330
Your president has literally commanded his "people" to invade Europe.
>>
>>74200474
Well, that's not their problem considering they have been pretty invited to live for free and invade Europe by your very empathetic politicians, but NATIVE Africans never asked for Europeans to come and put them in segregated environments. All the immigration and "white guilt" that Europe is experiencing right know is all thanks to all those injustices that Africans suffered some decades ago. That's how karma works in a non metaphysical way.
>>
>>74200537
I agree with this anon. As a salvaorian he is a subhuman in my eyes, but he is MY subhuman and whoever wants to pick a fight with him, has to go through me first because I've got his back. Kill the boer *raises fist*
>>
>>74200137
So you're hate him because you don't like the way he spend his free time?
>>
>>74200595
Are you illiterate
>>
>>74200609
Yeas I'm, so what?
>>
>>74200609
He likes to call racists to those who bother him on his free time, now what? Btw, are you a safa CHI?
>>
>>74200225
>‘In the Zulu culture, you cannot just leave a woman if she is ready,’ he told the court. ‘To deny her sex, that would have been tantamount to rape.’
Pretty much this. At least one aspect of Zulu culture understands human behaviour.
>>
>>74200594
>a mapuche

But I also agree with you agreeing with me
>>
>>74200431
>Kinda like the US today.
The USA hasn't been a white colony in over a hundred years, shitskin.
>>
>>74200137
20/based
>>
>>74200137
their own fault.
The south African Whites could have their own state just for themself, and a state for the Negros. But they decided to keep all in one State for the cheap labour.
Same reason France lost north Africa. Instead of having 10% White People in Tunesia, Algier and Moroco, They should have focus on a smaller part of Land to have 90 % or more of the Population.
Imagine Madagascar, if they had first deported the scum to Africa and Colonize the hole Island with White people only.
That would be a Great, rich,white, French speaking Country now.
Australia is a good example. First you get rid of subhumans, then you build a state.
>>
>>74200662
No but saffas are everywhere here, especially in Perth
>>
>>74200707
>everywhere here
Yeah, I'm sure you've seen maybe four or five on them in the past year or three.
The most delusional cunts on the continent live in Perth.
>>
>>74200330
said the man from Central Asia
>>
>>74200691
Exemplary post.
Give it time. You'll be at our level soon enough. Settler states are doomed. Like nature reclaiming the land.
>>
>>74200703
With Australia we didn't remove them, there was just hardly any here. Like half a million across the whole continent. Democracy works here because abos have 2% of the vote. Obviously it's way different in places like SA which is just 10% white

Quite a few abos died to disease but that was an accident.
>>
>>74200679
Mapuche people are quite fierce. They rekt everyone they faced, even us with our night vision lens and top tier pew pew and f16's flying over them. Nothing but respect for dem fuckers. I actually went through their hot zone land on summer because I'm that stupid, and they are the kindest people you'll ever meet. I'll make a thread about that someday. Anyway, I'll defend my mapuches everyday, anywhere. TOP LADS
>>
>>74200703
>French
>can into building a state

Pick one. Also, French are way too lazy to do all the shit themselves so they would never ship the nigs outside.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120KB, 1197x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 1197x1400px
>>74200137
>mad whiteys
>>
>>74200733
You just live in a bubble
>>
>>74200691
>shitskin
Why is it you people use the term shitskin so much? Not even americans do, even tho they really have a lot of brown people living with them. Have you ever visited the US?
>>
>>74200798
Its a poltard thing
>>
>>74200137

Where is Sankara when you need him?
>>
>>74200137
stop justifying your monstrous atrocities you fucking white.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.