[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the master race of food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: indian.jpg (220KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
220KB, 1920x1440px
What's the master race of food?
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-.png (184KB, 444x340px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-.png
184KB, 444x340px
>>74198802
The McChicken
>>
borsch
>>
>>74198802
I like Spanish food
Mexico is great at making greasy tasty shit, but that's maybe about it.
>>
No matter where you are from grandmas stew is the best food on the planet
>>
File: fried-pork-chop-chips-20634756.jpg (50KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
fried-pork-chop-chips-20634756.jpg
50KB, 400x284px
pork and chips(with fewer vegetables than pic)
>>
>>74198802
You already pictured it. It's curry. Hand in hand with a roast dinner, and possibly full English breakfast. The reasoning behind this is the variety of ingredients involved in the dishes. Currys use all manner of herbs and spices, a type of meat or seafood, cooked with a whole bunch of exotic vegetables. Roast dinners again, a type of meat with a wide array of traditional vegetables.

It depends how you catagorise master race, though. You could argue sandwiches are because they are delicious and you can put almost anything in them, and they are quick and easy to make
>>
>>74198909
pajeet my son
>>
>>74198917
i'm not a pajeet tho i just really like curry.
>>
File: Lemak Chilli Padi.png (957KB, 696x520px) Image search: [Google]
Lemak Chilli Padi.png
957KB, 696x520px
>>74198909
this. without a doubt
>inb4 abdul raj baskaram
>>
denisovans
>>
>>74198909
Curry is usually too strong for me. I like other indian foods though, especially indian breakfast foods
>>
Romanian food was absolutely delicious when I visited Transylvania.

Those vampire gypsies know how to make god-tier stuffed cabbage.
>>
>>74198909
Listen you son of basterd bitch. What the fuck's your problem mister? You wanna sit here and say I'm a goddamn fuckin' Paki? You get in my curried face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass and rape your beautifel wife, you son of basterd bitch. You piece of fuck. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead! You have fucking crossed the ghang! Get that through your basterd head! Stop pushing your shit(in to the loo)! You're the people who have fucked this colony over and don't allow us to gang rape the shit out of it and poo on streets! So stop shooting your mouth off, claiming I'm the subhuman! You got that you baster son of a bitch? Fill your hand(with poo)! I'm sorry but I'm done shitting today! You start calling me a poo in loo, those are fucking fightin' words! Excuse me mister!
>>
>>74200441
>stuffed cabbage
>r*manian

kys fattie
>>
>>74200441
>>74201099
it is Greek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>74201099
>>74201113
Never said it was inherently Romanian, although Sarmale is a good variation in my opinion. Every Eastern European culture has its own stuffed cabbage.
>>
>>74201242
It is Greek.
The slavshits got their food from Greeks and asians because of the turkic subhumans.
>>
italian, french, mexican, chinese, and american
>>
>>74201540
Greek is better
>>
>>74199473
I bet its spicy af
>>
meat
>>
File: chicken-biryani.jpg (175KB, 767x493px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-biryani.jpg
175KB, 767x493px
Pakistani cuisine is the logical conclusion to food
>>
The only acceptable answer is South India and Southeast Asia as a whole with extentions to the Indian Ocean Islands and Cape Dutch Cuisine
>>
>>74202035
>Pakistani cuisine
No such thing
>>
indian food.
and not just the pleb stuff at resteraunts. the depth of culinary culture in india is quite impressive
>>
>>74202035
Biryani is curry without the part that makes curry good. Utterly pointless.
>>
indian food is pretty good but I would not be able to feed with it every day.

masterrace for me is mediterranean food, south europe, levant and north africa all have a variety of amazing dishes and drinks.
>>
>>74201314
>>74201620
Are you by any chance a Greek?
>>
anything fried is a low tier food
>>
The only reasonable answer is italian
>>
>>74198802
>poo in loo food

It's either French or Italian.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.