[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country is the equivalent of Rick and Morty...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: my new tattoo.jpg (224KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
my new tattoo.jpg
224KB, 1440x2560px
Which country is the equivalent of Rick and Morty...?
>>
>>74198548
mine
>>
>>74198638
hmmm
>>
>>74198548
reddit country
>>
>>74198548
Great Britain and Canada is pretty much the essential Rick and Morty relationship. "Come on Canada let's go to war uhhh I mean adventure to Germany! It'll be fun, trust me!", "Ummm idk Britain, that seems kind of dangerous" Basically smart risky guy and cowardly pessimist countries.
>>
>Rick and Morty audience is also antifa
Gets the noggin joggin
>>
rick is obviously mexico and guatemala is morty.
>>
>>74199278
GOD BTFO
>>
>>74199321
what
>>
terrible anime
>>
>>74199344
>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>>74199344
GOT IS NOT REAL, MORTY
>>
>>74199793
Only a Canadian would put this much effort into shitposting. Or worse, you looked this shitpost up on reddit and copied it, or even worse, you had it saved.
>>
>>74199811
You're a retard if you take that show to face value.
>>
>>74198548
Probably Sweden, since it's worshipped and upheld by redditors like the shitty show
>>
>>74199843
>not keeping multiple text documents of copypasta saved
Moderator from Reddit here.
I want to start off by saying how completely disappointed I am in every single one of you. You all single handedly ran away our guests by posting nothing but childish, disrespectful, and just flat out rude comments. /r/Iama is a chance for redditors and people in general to interact with celebrities and otherwise famous people when they will likely never have a chance to do so. What you all did was completely un-called for. I am now having to reschedule the AMA for another time because so many people that actually wanted to have meaningful questions answered had their chances ruined because of all of you. I can tell you with complete certainty that if I see a single “For you”, “You’re a big guy”, or “CIA” reference in the new AMA you can bet that you will be permanently banned.
>>
MCDONALDS SZECHUAN TERIYAKI SAUCE *UUURP* MORTY!
NOTHING LIKE A GOOD REDDIT MEME TO START OFF THE SEASON EH MORTY?
>>
>leddit "humour" consisting of burping and saying idiotic shit
>loved by psuedointellectuals worldwide
I'm not sure if any country can even compare.
>>
>>74199084
>>74198638
>>
>>74202314
USA?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.