[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
When you think about it, it's all Team America's fault. Dear Leader loved American movies, and then we went and made that. Basically ruined relations between our great nations.
>>
North Korea is like a stupid annoying puppy you don't give enough attention.
>>
just trying to survive in a doggydog world
>>
He took the ultimate redpill
>>
I hope US destroys his tyranny and then builds the largest mcdonalds on earth to pyongyang
>>
BASED KIM WORKING THE WORLD
>>
>>74198018
Literally fucking who
>>
>>74198036
>>74198049
>>74198061
>>74198050
>>74198072
fuck you perverted new worlder subhuman dogs
americans are subhuman

>>74198056
based friend
>>
The North Korean's army is probably so shit and underfed even the mexican narcos or ISIS could take them on.
>>
>mom won't let me turn on the AC
>It's like 80 in the house
>OPEN THE WINDOWS THEN ANON
>No wind whatsoever

I hope he nukes us now
>>
based kim pls exterminate the imperialist running dogs
>>
>>74198130
north korea's army is the largest in the world
8 million troops that are highly trained and ready to kill you, canadain dog
canadians are subhuman
>>
>has his own country full of Korean qts
>also has nukes so foreigners can't touch him
Looks like he's doing fine to me. What's YOUR problem, anon? Why aren't you living it up like him?
>>
>>74198303
You're right. I should overthrow the local government, abolish democracy, demolish free speech, exterminate anyone who opposes me, become the laughing stock of the entire planet, and get some nukes and qts.
>>
File: 1415330088812.jpg (23KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
1415330088812.jpg
23KB, 230x244px
>>74198281
Is this why you left he Motherland chang?
>>
>>74198405
i am anglo
>>
>>74198356
That's the spirit!
>>
File: 1419192900930.png (27KB, 516x535px) Image search: [Google]
1419192900930.png
27KB, 516x535px
>>74198271

Turned it on anyway boys, she's asleep now
>>
Pretty sure, he's a crazy cunt.

China and the US want to get rid of him. He's fucking nuts.

"OUR LAND"

We do not dispute that. We want him done, and over with.
>>
>>74198130

>The North Korean defense force

LOL, you mean the one with huge funding against the NKR, you idiot?

We would fuck up the NKR so bad that they would wish there was their own war.

Boooohoooo USA is fucking us up, please give aid heeeeeww :(

Send in the douche brigrade
>>
>>74201455

They literally drafted my grandfather as a surgeon, and he helped you without cause.

Do not forget, how much we we would help you. Or how else we did.
>>
>>74198271
Fuckign cunt, turn it on now that she's asleep
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.