[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

discuss
>>
File: missile-shield.jpg (23KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
missile-shield.jpg
23KB, 350x294px
>>74197722
>>74197722
>what is a missile defense system
>>
>>74197742
>>>/x/
>>
>>74197742
Something that hasn't been installed in the areas immediately at risk and something that won't be able to stop the sheer barrage of dumb missiles.
>>
>>74197722
I doubt this.
>>
>tfw live just under 8,000 km away from Pyongyang
fuck
>>
I don't know

is it bad?
>>
They can put miseles in "satelites"
>>
File: images.gif (23KB, 360x293px)
images.gif
23KB, 360x293px
>>74197920
yeah more radioactive residues on the atmosphere and we gonna get cancer
but that's mostly it. the safeness of being irrelevant
>>
>>74197722
>earth
>spherical
good goy...
>>
>>74197993
u wot m8
>>
will japan get nuked again?
>>
File: 1423345552551.jpg (67KB, 563x542px)
1423345552551.jpg
67KB, 563x542px
>>74197722
>Hongcouver is in the range of North Korea
>>
The Taepodong 2 is unable to deliver a payload back into the atmosphere.

I give them 10 years to get first strike capabilities with Hiroshima tier nukes against the USA.
>>
>>74197722
>Spain is out of range AGAIN
Feels great tbqh famalam
>>
>>74202906
Russia has missiles that can reach 16,000 kms though
>>
>>74203129
Good thing that we are an small irrelevant country and they need those missiles to keep in check that country that is right next to their eastern most border with 5000 nukes and 10 giant mobile sea airbases.

In case of nuclear war with NATO they will launch ICBMs at Spain, but they will be few and mostly directed at the american bases (Moron and specially Rota). And even then, Rota is also the base of the European missile shield, with 4 Burkes (thats 360 missile cels) constantly there filled with SM-3. We also have 5 AEGIS AAW destroyers (Your Hobart class design was based on them) but they don't have any SM3 though.
>>
their missiles are extremely crappy and can barely even reach japan
>>
>>74197722
>can't even reach any worthwhile targets
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.