[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the best place to live in Asia, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6921767-asian-cute-face.jpg (138KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6921767-asian-cute-face.jpg
138KB, 1600x1200px
Where's the best place to live in Asia, and why?
>>
>>74172709
Hong Kong. There's white people there and you can make money.
>>
>>74172709
If you're Japanese, Japan.
If you're Chinese, China.
If you're Korean, Korea.
If you're Vietnamese, Vietnam.

Etc.

If you're not Asian, then there is no best place in Asia for you to live. Go home.
>>
mods moved my thread from /po/ to here...sigh
>>
>>74172709
Somewhere with gigabit fibre, air conditioning, close vicinity to shops and close enough to where you work, even better if you are able to work from home.
Everything else is largely irrelevant.
>>
>>74172712
You have the mindset of a nigger.
>>
>>74172709
Australia
>>
>>74172709
hong kong has a lot of expats and they have their own communities. It also has pretty low crime. Im not sure how the natives treat a gwei lo though. I would imagine theyre amicable towards you since hong kong would rather not be communist and they have britain to thank for them not really being completely under china's thumb. I imagine singapore is similar but idk. The only problem is china is just a bit dirty.

Japan is very safe but gooks arent massive on expats and there arent many so youre probably going to need some nihongo under your belt.

Idk much about korea. There a bit crazy for america arent they? I imagine thats just a subset of people though and that theyre of a similar mindset to the japs.

Can you even move to mainland china?

South east asia is proably ok to go on holiday to and marvel at the tigers or whatever but so is india and do you really want to live there?
>>
>>74172709
Finland or Vancouver

Just kidding

Israel
>>
>>74173186
Gweilo aren't really treated any worse than locals but some people are not good at english, so they'd dislike speaking to you. Learning cantonese would be a good idea if you plan on settling down, even though you could get by using english. Housing costs here are really high so you better be well off if you move here, especially if you want to live in an area with lots of white people (e.g. the islands, central), as they are usually rich.

t. HK
>>
Tokyo if you know Japanese. If not, then Hong Kong.
>>
>>74172709
Japan. Not as plastic as worst korea, not as backwards as everywhere else.

Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore give it a good run for its money, tho.
>>
>>74172709
Thailand to get mad boipucci amirite my negroide mono de mierda heheeeeeeeeeh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.