[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average Kotleba voter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4364.png (273KB, 1000x1306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4364.png
273KB, 1000x1306px
>male, under 34 y.o.
>highschool education
>considers himself centrist or right-wing
>qualified worker
>rarely earns minimum wage
>mostly religious, but not deeply
>everyday on the internet
>rural
>from Central or Eastern Slovakia
>doesn't live in a town with a Gypsy village (!)

These people elected fascists into parliament. They're not poor, stupid, bullied by Gypsies or indoctrinated by the Church.

They're just eager consumers of internet hoaxes and conspiracy theories who are willing to accept Kotleba's virulently hateful ideology.

Simple as that.
>>
>>74138995
what is Kotleba
>>
>>74139161
Leader of Slovak far-right party. Like old-school FN.
>>
>>74139211
ok
>>
>>74139554
alright then
>>
>>74138995
>>74139211
>poor people tend to vote for the extreme
No shit
>>
What's the mainstream conservative party in Slovakia?
>>
>>74139644
>poor people
They earn average wage, they're not poor. This is a failure of our education system because it failed to instill in them values of liberal democracy and ability to think critically.

>>74139645
I guess you could say it's SaS (libertarian, euro-skeptic).

Traditional centre-right party collapsed after a massive corruption scandal.
>>
>>74139827
>libertarian

Into the trash

>Traditional centre-right party collapsed after a massive corruption scandal.

Well that's too bad. Has nobody tried to form some sort of conservative party?
>>
>people don't just gobble up what the mainstream is wanting them to believe
O-oy vey, the education (propaganda) system failed guise.
>>
>>74139932
Kotleba sounds pretty based.
>>
>>74139877
>Has nobody tried to form some sort of conservative party?
They did. Too many in fact. And that's exactly the problem. Political spectrum right of the centre is too crowded.

Even Christian Democrats, a party that was in every session since the revolution, didn't make it to the parliament this time. There's a 5% threshold they need to pass in order to get seats.
>>
>>74138995
>Kotleba
mmm.... kotleta.
>>
>>74140015
Do you have a party that's solidly right-wing without being epin nodzees?
>>
>>74139932
This isn't like your SVP. Imagine neo-nazis in uniforms, football hooligans. That kind of stuff.
>>
>>74139983
God Canadians are so fucking retarded
>>
go fuck yourself antifa faggot
>>
>>74140079
We have lots of meme parties, but I guess SaS would be the most solid right-wing.

They used to be libertarian a few years ago, but now they're fiscally and socially conservative. Just a bit anti-clerical, which can be a problem in Slovakia.
>>
>>74140221
What about the SNS?
>>
>>74140302
Socially right-wing, but also very etatist and Keynesian.
>>
>>74140368
Sounds good
>>
>>74140302
>>74140368
SNS is usually considered left-wing because they always form coalitions with the social democrats.

Slovak politics is weird.
>>
>>74138995
Average Kotleba hater
>fucking communist
>>
>>74140638
>Najnedôveryhodnejším lídrom politickej strany alebo hnutia bol podľa prieskumu predseda strany Kotleba - Ľudová strana Naše Slovensko Marián Kotleba, ktorému nedôveruje 73 percent opýtaných.

He's pretty controversial desu. Earlier today, one of his MPs was arrested for possession of extremist propaganda materials.
>>
>>74140818
> když se ptaj na sjezdu klubu přátel čtenářů kabaly, tak neasi

Every non-bolshevik party called far-right, populistic, neonazi, etc..yep sure ofc
>>
>>74138995
1000 koruna have been deposited into your account
>>
>>74138995
Tiso neurobil nič zlého
>>
>>74141241
Tiso bol vlastizdradca
>>
>>74141303
t. vlastizdradca
>>
>>74141474
t. kolaborant/gardista
>>
>>74141511
Koľko vás Fico zaplatil za to, aby ste túto niť urobili?
>>
File: majo-kotleba.jpg (18KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
majo-kotleba.jpg
18KB, 340x500px
>>74138995
Shut up, Jožo, he's /fa/ as fuck.
>>
>>74141743
Tri centy za znak + stranícka igelitka odovzdaná osobne Kolesíkom na Súmračnej.

Najoddanejší hovnoplagátnik môže vyhrať večeru vo vlaku zadarmo so samotným Predsedom.

(V skotočnosti ma platia Šorošove mimovládky a Americká ambasáda, ale o tom ticho!)
>>
>>74141008
do you know what the word "bolshevik" means, friend?
>>
>>74142070
Kde tě zlanařili, příteli? Práce pro bono mne již unavuje a složenky je třeba platit.
>>
>>74139827
In any place that is east to germany, an average wage is pretty low. There tends to be a small clique that owns the vast majority of the country's wealth, and the rest is ususally a lot poorer. I'm not saying they live in deep poverty, but an average salary is not something you'd be happy with in the V4 countries.
>>
>>74142575
Na schôdzke slobodomurárskej homolobby.

Nedokázal som odmietnuť job za krvavé petrošekely.
>>
>>74142662
Yeah, I know, I'm a working student. You don't have to tell me that.

The point is, there are lots of people doing worse than them and yet they're not voting fascists.
>>
>>74143143
Good point. Well, the only effective way to counter these political forces is by implementing part of thier agenda, at least that's how Orbán fought off Jobbik, and that's not a jolly good way to go either.
>>
>>74144722
That's rubbish. Legitimisation will only encourage them.
>>
>>74144786
In the short run it helped weaken them. Well, combined with a massive media campaign. Government-friendly was calling Vona (Jobbik leader) a faggot for quite a while. Of course giving them credit would encourage them. The point is, if you only attack the party, and not the agenda, it won't work. And taking stuff that Jobbik demands, and implementing it, earned Fidesz lot'ss of voters from the right.

But it's only good for Fidesz though. If you've ever been to your southern neighbor, you'd see the streets flooded with disgusting xenophobic propaganda. It's not working out well for the people, only for Fidesz.
>>
>>74145024
Fico tried it with refugees.

Result: loss of seats, two new far-right parties in parliametn (one of them fascist).
>>
>>74145185
Well, at least you dont have a mammoth party that owns all of the power. On the other hand, fuck the nazis.
>>
>>74146135
Well, Fico's party is supposed to be left-wing, so maybe pandering to xenophobia isn't good for him.

Looks like he learned his lesson and now he's all about fighting extremism and praising anti-fascist tradition of SNP. I hope it's not too late for our country.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.