[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh hello, what race are you? Figure it out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

>Oh hello, what race are you?
Figure it out
>>
>>74119253
No one ever says this
>>
>>74119253
Who are you quoting?
>>
Who fucking cares?

Why are Ameriturds so obsessed with this?
>>
>>74119263
>>74119260
Anybody over 40 That I'm forced to deal with
>>
>>74119277
I'm not, I'm getting tired of this question, and I need a way to tell people to fuck off with seeming aggressive
>>
Shills all over tonight! Had enough of getting reamed by Dong Daddy /pol/ for today?
>>
>>74119282
I highly doubt anyone has ever asked what your rsce was in casual conversation.
>>
>Oh hello, what race are you?
I'm Australian.
>>
>>74119311
They, have I live in mainly Asian area in Georgia, old Asians and rednecks seem to be confused about me
>>
>>74119337
Australians aren't even people, go get eaten by a large bird stupid
>>
>>74119443
"Oh my background is x and y, how about yours?"

"oh you're German? That's cool! *funny german words* haha!"

Is that so hard?
>>
>>74119472
But I don't want to answer, I want to my job at work, and for them to not ask
>>
>>74119472
It's pretty annoying if people ask that all the time on top of the down low stuff behind the scenes with those words.

If people a and people b look the similar but different reputations people will ask which one you are then alter they interactions based on the answers. For example in the States latinos have different reactions based on if they know I am actually Afro-Latino or not.
>>
>>74119543
I am really skeptical that this is a common enough occurrence for you.
>>
>>74119560
You don't have to believe me leaf, but hey man, it happens and it's weird people think I'm an Indian or a Hispanic
>>
>>74119547
>people don't like spear-chuckers
It's a fact of life and they're perfectly right to dislike you. Get over it.
>>
Black: Good at fitness and emocional inteligency
Yellow: Good at logic and fast in anyway
White: Good at create and ???

??????????
>>
>>74119649
War, discovery, exploration, invention?
>>
>>74119649
Whites spread disease easily
>>
>>74119706
Fuck off Randy
>>
>>74119712
That's africans.
>>
>>74119734
Hey I'm just saying what I see personally, no white person covers their damn mouth
>>
>>74119770
That's Chinamen.
>>
>>74119770
Look up the STD and HIV rates of a certain race in the US.

This race is known for committing highly disproportionate amounts of murder and other crime within the United States.
>>
>>74119786
Back to your island
>>
>>74119859
Why, what does that have to do with the thread
>>
>>74119883
I am responding to the american who said that Whites are good at spreading disease.
>>
>>74119911
Oh, well you have to leave leaf, I have my rake
>>
>>74119911
Maybe he's talking about it in a historical context?
>>
>>74119253
>Figure it out
Negro?
>>
>>74119960
Yep? Mongolian?
>>
>>74119649
God damn stop this shit, this is useless nonsense, we're all God's creations, this is a discord
>>
>>74119253
i hate this question because people usually expect me to answer latino or hispanic even though those aren't races. i want to say mixed race (whites and natives) because it's the most accurate but i don't want to sound like a faggot. when i was in school they made CHIs bubble in "white" as their race but that only furthered the confusion.
>>
So whats your race pepito ?
>>
>>74119253
>I'm a half italian, half portuguese jewish born in a japanese-ucranian city in Brasil, nice to meet you!
>>
>>74119640
Because I have to deal with fags in real life who project their shitty mentality, insecurity and other gay ass bullshit on to me.
>>
>>74123087
And I'm kinda white, but I look like a muslim sometimes, so...
>>
>white
fuck off with your outdated term
>>
>>74123158
So swarthy.
>>
>>74123237
Yup, but swarthy is a skin collor, not a race.
>>
>>74119260
This, other races do not exist.
>>
>>74123202
word brotha, now we call em dem crackaz
>>
File: cb.jpg (5KB, 176x287px) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
5KB, 176x287px
>>74123651
Now read this with Cleveland Brown's voice.
>>
Fuck off. I get asked where I'm from every single day in PNG and I have no trouble in saying "Sydney, Australia".
If you get cranky and have to say "figure it out" you're just a cunt who is probably ashamed of your heritage.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.