[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Want to change my slav life and live in California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: palm-springs-Biltmore-Colony.jpg (74KB, 640x249px) Image search: [Google]
palm-springs-Biltmore-Colony.jpg
74KB, 640x249px
Is this possible?

Can a poor slav (wend) come to US and live the American dream?
>>
>>74114039
You can! But please do it legally.
>>
>>74114214
Thanks!

Of course I want to do it legally

I feel like I partially grew up in the US (anyone can say that tqbh due to all this US influence in the world) BUT I remember being little and seeing grand Canyon in this national geo book, I thought this was so cool and I naturally felt like one day I have to see it

America always looked more interesting than rest of the world
>>
>>74114039
You want to stay along the coast. Inland is a Mexican/Chicano cesspool of criminals and has overall low standards(ie education, employment, crime rates) comparable to the worst of the US.
>>
>>74114539
America and Canada have the best flora and fauna. I would try Arizone first because you re a white immigrant and Arizonians like them. California is expensive and you can only afford to live in a shithole, then you're more likely to become a drug addict.
only stick to weed if you get high and try bianural beats while meditating to mimick the sensations of weed if you can afford any.
Only consider SF if your are rich or CEO
>>
Is Florida better alternative than California?

I'm kind of concered about crime in cali, being this close to mexico would not make me feel safe
>>
>>74114039
you def dont want to live in anywhere near palm springs
>>
>>74115013
crime in florida is worse
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
>>74115093
So which state is the safest and have sun ny weather 365 days in a year?
>>
>>74115199
hawaii maybe
>>
>>74115230
I'm moving to Caymans or some other english island then
>>
>>74115273
hope you good at finance and market microstructures then
>>
>>74114832
Inland I think is on the rise as far as quality of life. At least here in so cal, Riverside and Redlands are becoming genuinely nice. Though San Bernardino continues to get worse and almost every other city is either blighted or is a suburban nightmare Temecula is ok.
>>
If you have a spare 10k, anything is possible ;)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.