[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the EU have been just a rich country club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: eu-flag-ss-1920.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu-flag-ss-1920.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
Should the EU have been just a rich country club?
>>
Eastern Europe was a mistake.
>>
And what would have been the limit?
>>
>>74106665
>>
Do you like the EU?
And why or why not?
>>
>>74106614
Let's just make a new, more exclusive club
>>
>>74106614
That wouldn't work because we need countries to drain.
>>
>>74106614
It all started going downhill with the inclusion of Eastern European countries and Greece, and the second blow was the so called "migrant crisis".
It's probably gonna fall apart sooner than later anyway.
>>
>>74106761
>who needs romania?
Your hospitals apparently :^)
Though if it makes you feel any better I personally never wanted my country to join the EU.
>>
>>74106913
Well, the EU will get sub groups soon.
Benelux stronk!
>>
>>74106996
i wish Romania never joined the EU too
>>
The EU should have been fortress Europe for the European peoples.
Instead it is a globalist pipe-dream trying to dilute the European peoples with mass-immigration.
>>
>>74106950
Rich countries fuel the poor countries in the EU
>>
>>74107010
Benelux already sort of functions as a subgroup right? There's some laws that we already agreed upon between the three.
>>
>>74107057
While they get cheap labor from the poor countries, aiding their economy.
A quarter of our population left this country since we joined the EU, that's thousands of jobs in what little industry we had and government services not being able to be staffed. The country is getting worse than worse, and although it sounds like a meme, we will have to get immigrants ourselves soon. But who would immigrate to fucking Lithuania?
>>
File: 56949.png (58KB, 634x310px) Image search: [Google]
56949.png
58KB, 634x310px
>>74106647
Never forget.

I really hope that 2 tier Europe becomes a reality.
>>
>>74107153
You do know you'll be on our side of the fence?
>>
>>74107040
Says the great economic superpower. Shouldn't you be on siesta right now?
>>
File: 1477587782972.jpg (59KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1477587782972.jpg
59KB, 600x760px
>Pushes EU expansion eastward into poor Europe
>Triggers article 50

Absolutely devilish
>>
>>74107350
>gets beheaded by a paki while his daugther gets raped by the paki's cousin
>>
File: a.jpg (32KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
32KB, 550x325px
>>74107200
>C Data Internet Explorer
>>
>>74107459
It's an image from his temp-folder.
>>
File: a.jpg (17KB, 309x321px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
17KB, 309x321px
>>74107350
The most devilish on this planet.
>>
>>74107403
>speaks russian
>>
File: Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg (375KB, 760x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Sarayi_Album_10a.jpg
375KB, 760x1125px
>>74107473
I use Clover so it saves it with the name the last guy gave it.
>>
File: monthly-average-wage.gif (61KB, 582x531px) Image search: [Google]
monthly-average-wage.gif
61KB, 582x531px
>>74107200
the 2 tiers model isn't completely about economics, it's mostly about integration, the same integration that most eastern countries constantly refuse

https://www.ft.com/content/2b113d6c-76a2-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a

>"The antifederalists include not just the Visegrad Four, but also probably the Irish, the Dutch, the Swedes and the Danes. If those countries were to opt for the outer tier, the remaining federalists — such as Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and (probably) France — could press ahead with deeper integration."

And even if it was about economics we are still ahead of you by quite a large margin.
>>
>>74107526
the beautiful language of nabukov, dostoyevski and tolstoy. nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>74107606
>paywall

Please send screencap
>>
>>74107606
Ahead of Bulgaria, not Poland.
If it came to accepting integration we'd probably do it. Don't know about poles.
>>
>>74107606
>Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and (probably) France

So basically the founding countries with Spain as a substitute for Netherlands.
>>
>>74107715
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.ft.com/content/2b113d6c-76a2-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a
>>
>>74106614
No, I think it should be an actual bona fide federation that has more centralisation in defense and foreign policy issues and possibly less so on technicalities.

>>74106647
I've yet to see a credible argument on how eastern expansion was harmful to western countries.
Muh money won't work because of how tiny EU budget is compared to national expenditure. Sure, it could hurt your feefees that some romanian or czech or pole has new sidewalk from your taxes (or a private hotel from embezzled money as case may be), but it will still be a joke on the grand scheme of things in comparison to Greece or Spain's own structural problems.
And it *definitely* can't be political influence, seeing as despite weighting of votes that should be theoretically favourable for smaller countries those same countries are a bickering bunch of assholes that are completely incapable of forming a meaningful political cooperation and have so far been relatively easy to push around.
>>
>>74107908
This is good, I like this.
>>
>>74108054
I'm afraid those two Estonian islands will have a lot of trouble being isolated like that.
Also
>being in a union with Sw*des
Uhm
Nah
>>
>>74108112
>being in a union with Sw*des
You already are in a co-operation forum
>>
>>74107606
I unironically support the two (or multi)-tiered integration desu.

Most people who are against it here are either scared that as pressure to join a consensus eased would ease they would lose a scapegoat in "muh bad EU forcing X on us" or plainly want EU scrapped entirely. And maybe a few people who think that they can force entire EU to make next integration step when crises caused by systemic flaws keep nailing it to the wall.
>>
>>74107970
are you fan of historical maps or are you a masochist?
>>
File: 1371582666724.png (885KB, 1400x960px) Image search: [Google]
1371582666724.png
885KB, 1400x960px
>>74106614
Yeah, it was a terrible idea to accept countries like Spain but it's too late.
>>
>>74108274
I believe that it is either a future with a Caliphate or a future with a Russian overlord. Personally, the latter version suits me better.
>>
>>74108214
I actually don't aunderstand why most eastern european countries are against the 2 tier system. They have constantly told us in the past how they are against further integration, so why would you care about what the other countries do? Are they afraid of being left behind by the EU?
>>
>>74108412
>that it is either a future with a Caliphate or a future with a Russian overlord.
Son, you need to be at least 18 year old to browse this site.
>>
>>74107908
Btw was Bornholm really in the yellow area or is the map just badly colored?
>>
>>74108308

There seems to be a correlation between gay friendly and first world
>>
>>74108503
Lad, I'm a 21 year old university student. I'm sorry that not everybody sees the magical West as being the pinnacle of all things.
>>
>>74108530
He is clearly a troll, either a sudaca, a Jordi or a podemita most probably.
>>
>>74108635
Oh, I thought it was Swedish. My bad.
>>
>>74108308
I wouldn't have anything against gay president if he wouldn't try to promote or talk about gay rights. He can just keep it to himself and run the country in the best way
>>
how that would work
you want the good without bad?
not gona happen

while eastern block countries was kept in comecon you had no competition
EU allowed you to buy it out, the price is you pay some, but you get cheap workforce

dont start on with the gypsies because thats on your gutless government not striking them down
>>
>>74108476
>Are they afraid of being left behind by the EU?
Basically, yes. Although it's seldom elaborated on what the term actually means so people will imagine various things under the term.
>>
>>74108716
>but you get cheap workforce
Not really though.
>>
>>74108691
I dig the Iron Maiden shirt.
>>
>>74108561
That's nice, but also poor damage control after framing Russia as alternative to Islam.
Russian approach to Islam is capitulation. Whereas in the west it's autistic gingers who declare "sharia zones", in Russia they are sanctified and paid for by the state.
>>
>>74108785
yes really though
your company owned by home country makes an outlet and outsources work
or shit you dont want to do, cleaning toilets, washing plates are done by ppl who is employed by an eastern company which costs less than your own

but MUH JERBS
these jobs are low quality, and makes services cheaper for you
>>
File: thumbnail_25961.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_25961.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
hej är den här tråden bra?
>>
>>74108953
>damage control
Uhm, that's not how it works sweety. You called me something, I said that you're wrong. The end. Stop using 4chan buzzwords without reason.

>capitulation
Have you ever heard of how the Russian secret services deal with insurgents in Ingussetia and other Caucasus republics? Or riot police in Moscow? It's certainly not the way Western Europe treats muslims. Or do you see Russian boats fishing out Africans from the sea to import them into their country?
>>
>>74107606

I support further integration. If this or that country want to opt out then so be it but they shouldn't be able to stop other countries to advance forward.

2 speeds Europe is the only way.
>>
File: 1474633081728.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474633081728.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>Force LIDL and other foreign companies into Eastern Europe
>Brain drain young students
>get tons of manual labor workers working for 50% of what natives would
>hurr durr slavshits taking our money stop giving them gibs reeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1491761115752.jpg (160KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1491761115752.jpg
160KB, 1080x1349px
>>74109440
>want my boypussy anon ?
>>
>>74108953
>Russian approach to Islam is capitulation.
Yes, but that will change if power changes hands. Small chance that it will happen but still it remains a possibility. The basic premise however is that in Western countries both the state and a large segment of the population (some by conviction, others simply by fear of the consequences from standing out remaining passive thus rendering "passive support") support the so called multi-culturalism, tolerance and you name it. In Russia it's the state pushing for on top of the Soviet nostalgia sentiment, but you won't see people going on marches against racism or #notallchechens etc.
Uh I hope I wrote this right.
>>
>>74109456
>Have you ever heard of how the Russian secret services deal with insurgents in Ingussetia and other Caucasus republics? Or riot police in Moscow? It's certainly not the way Western Europe treats muslims. Or do you see Russian boats fishing out Africans from the sea to import them into their country?
That's how Russians deal with people in general, and in relations to Muslims it's apparently not enough to be able to enforce secular law in the country, or to absolve Putin from having to compliment Islam on being integral part of Russian culture.
>>
>>74109456
>do you see Russian boats fishing out Africans from the sea to import them into their country?

Last I checked Russia doesn't border the mediterranean. Also, last I checked they import central asians and caucasians.
>>
>>74106614
For their sake, yes.

You would still have Eurosceptics, though. Also, Eastern Europe would have probably fallen back under the Russian sphere of influence and become Ukraine/Belaruse tier shitholes, so you would have had unending immigration from here.
>>
>>74107153
Is this the same as Multi-speed Europe where your benefits depend on how much you do yourself?

I love how triggered Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe was by that suggestion.
>>
Eastward expansion was always in the cards, otherwise Germany would now have a bunch of unstable post-Soviet countries right on their doorstep.

>>74108476
Our previous government was low key pro- further integration, they just couldn't broadcast it because of ~10% percent of voters who would collectively shit themselves because duh Germans are coming!

Our current government is against literally everything - immigrants, judiciary, constitution, EU council, you name it.
>>
>>74109963
But Islam is an integral part of Russian culture since the conquest of Kazan.

Austria-Hungary declared Islam one of the national religions after annexing Bosnia. It was a multicultural country where the manual given to soldiers was written in 8 languages. It doesn't mean Austria-Hungary was a "cucked country" that was about to become "a caliphate". I sometimes wonder if /int/ dwellers ever leave their house.
>>
>>74108112
We literally tried that in the 1600's.
>>
>>74109963
>it's apparently not enough to be able to enforce secular law in the country
Is there a republic with Sharia law?

>or to absolve Putin from having to compliment Islam on being integral part of Russian culture.
It is though. For example half of Kazan has Tatar heritage. These people have been living there for centuries, are secular and mostly agnostic, and don't blow anything up. The problem is with so called "Churkas" from the Caucasus, who are literally getting bullied around by the state. They exist, and they are a problem, but it's not like they aren't being dealt with appropriately.

>>74110058
>Central Asians
Kazakhs are Islamic in name only. They just banned headscarfs for women, in case you haven't noticed. Besides, those nations were part of the Soviet Union, there's a huge difference between importing people you used to live in a state with and who speak your language, and Northern Africans.

>It doesn't border the mediterranean
While that is true, they wouldn't even if they did.
>>
>>74110355
Islam is a religion, what the fuck are you talking about?

Are you by any chance Greek?
>>
>>74110355
t. Yorgos Phillipoukanikosotemos
>>
>>74107894
You're right
Just so you know
>>
>>74110487
Those who call others subhuman deny the humanity of themselves.
>>
>>74110445
Yeah, a Syrian refugee who currently lives in Sweden, actually.

He was a manlet skelly, but was fairly nice and communicative. The first impression was pretty decent.
>>
>>74110932
I thought as far as sneakyness goes it's

1.muh Jews
2. Whites
3. everyone else
>>
>>74111382
Supposedly Chinks are up there as well
>>
>>74110214
can we form a personal union again
we could be poor and isolated togather
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.