[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white countries so much better than non-white countries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: gdp ppp 2016.png (319KB, 1292x646px) Image search: [Google]
gdp ppp 2016.png
319KB, 1292x646px
Why are white countries so much better than non-white countries?
>>
Define "better".

First world countries like S. Korea, Japan, Denmark, etc. all have high rates of depression and suicide while my travels to parts of Africa and South America have exposed me to locals who are relatively content despite their limited means.

By what metric or standard or we basing "better" off of? How industrialized or economically developed a country is? Who is to say that that is a superior standard of living for Siberian nomads or African tribesmen who are content with their lot?
>>
>>74106059
If Africans are so content at home, why do they want to emigrate to our horrible depressing countries?
>>
>>74105773
>America
>white
>>
>>74105773
> Canada
> White
>>
File: world suicide rates.jpg (59KB, 1200x493px) Image search: [Google]
world suicide rates.jpg
59KB, 1200x493px
>>74106059
Nice meme!
>>
>>74105773
Explain USA's case then
>>
File: 1461547161114.jpg (93KB, 707x370px) Image search: [Google]
1461547161114.jpg
93KB, 707x370px
>>74105773
>>
>>74105773
because whites are thieves that stole to make progress (:

us browns and yellows are going to rule canada soon, just look outside, every engineer, doctor or businessman is now yellow or brown
>>
>>74106167
For many of the same reasons massive waves of Europeans emigrated to the New World, despite Stormfront users and /pol/ users peddling racist pseudoscience.

Also, I'm not trying to insinuate sweeping generalizations about entire societies; I am only making a point that the OP's question is largely based on a subjective premise.
>>
>>74106305
You actually supported my point relatively well.
>>
File: happiness-rankings.jpg (185KB, 890x1126px) Image search: [Google]
happiness-rankings.jpg
185KB, 890x1126px
>>74106059
>Define "better"

The better the grounds for happy life (standard of living, wealth, crime rate etc), the better.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>74106305
Based on most of the data I've seen, that map isn't very accurate. Here is one collected by WHO. It's hard to tell because of Africa, but it seems that >>74106059 might have a point. I suspect also that suicide rates in less developed countries might be artificially high because murders are covered up by corrupt police as suicides.
>>
>>74106379
This is also not true.

Colonialism can partly explain the disparity in wealth between Sub-Saharan Africa and Europe, mostly due to the dividing of Africa into arbitrary nation states without regard to tribal and ethnic divisions. The European colonial powers never extracted all the wealth or natural resources of Africa to an extent that would irreparably bottleneck Africa's economic development; it is still a very resource rich continent.
>>
>>74106651
>very resource rich continent.

Not really.
>>
>>74106719
What map do you want then?
>>
>>74106528
Leaving aside France and USA most western countries have a low suicide ratio. The countries with the highest one are usually the ones with the most, autistic culture? Like Japan, South Korea or Finland.

Actually, you can completely see the difference between western and eastern Europe in the map, and the richest or most out going countries have the lowest suicide ratios.
>>
>>74106789
People always conflate a few nation's as the whole of Africa.
>>
I'm not trying to pontificate that inhabitants of Third World countries are happier as a whole to those in the First World or vice versa, only that a sense of "happiness" or being "better" is largely subjective and varies on an individual basis.

There are many who are content with working a dead-end job, having no girlfriend/wife/sex life, and shitposting on an imageboard for hours on end. For others, the prospect of NEETdom would likely send them into depression and suicide.
>>
File: white trash.jpg (796KB, 1880x1848px) Image search: [Google]
white trash.jpg
796KB, 1880x1848px
>>74106528
Are Slavs white?
>>
>>74106417

>subjective premise

I wil bet MONEY that you never lived in a third world country (as a non-luxury hotel dwelling expat) for more than a week.
I escaped my shithole years ago, and a country being "better" is not fucking relative. Canada IS better than fucking Somalia.
People being "happy" with their lives is not the metric. Income, security, human rights etc is a metric. You try to appear as non-racist or "humble" to us third worlders/non whites but all you come off as is a spoiled pseduo-intellectual brat who doesn't know the value of freedom.
Fuck off. If third world countries are so "subjectively good", wanna swap? I got 4 people in Tehran who would KILL to be in your position, you self important little shit.
>>
>>74106059
They're too stupid to be depressed
>>
>>74107017

Can confirm.

>t. Non white former third worlder

When a country's average IQ is in the 90's, they dont exactly have the mental capacity to process how shitty everything is.
>>
>>74106059
>By what metric or standard or we basing "better" off of?

By not being a shithole. By being advanced in various fields.

And whites are objectively superior at everything, "coincidentaly", yet people still deny our superiority somehow. How delusional.

Even when non-whites get privileges in white countries, they STILL perform worse!
>>
File: 1487824889226.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487824889226.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>74105773
Because White countries have concrete sidewalks for pedestrians.
>>
>>74106651
lmao no
the extraction of the African mineral resources takes place in African countries but the processing (which brings all the money) is done by European and American companies. The African nations gain almost nothing from the wealth, the rich capitalists do.
>>
>>74107141

Stop responding to tumblrites.
They never got out of their white neighborhood for once in their lives, or they had a trip or two to Africa that wouldve cost the entire lifetime income of a local to do the same thing. And they spend time in the rich elite parts there too, so these people have a very skewed view of the world.
>>
>>74106948
Very well-written and compelling response. Your use of ad-hominem further strengthens the content of your argument.

>I wil bet MONEY that you never lived in a third world country (as a non-luxury hotel dwelling expat) for more than a week.
I have worked as a teacher in S. Korea (1 year), Japan (1 year), Nigeria (1.5 years), and Kenya (1 year). In the latter two countries, I stayed with middle class (by their standards) families who I became close friends with. Admittedly, I did not live with the poorest of the poor, but I did interact with them on a daily basis.

>I escaped my shithole years ago, and a country being "better" is not fucking relative. Canada IS better than fucking Somalia.
I'm glad you're more content in Canada than Somalia. I mean that sincerely, congratulations.
>People being "happy" with their lives is not the metric. Income, security, human rights etc is a metric.
The OP never specified those criteria or defined what "better" means.
>You try to appear as non-racist or "humble" to us third worlders/non whites but all you come off as is a spoiled pseduo-intellectual brat who doesn't know the value of freedom.
This assumptions is based on the false premise of me being of European descent (I am Japanese-American). Also, when did I say third world countries were "better" or more "free" than first world nations? I wasn't insinuating that one or the other was superior, only that OP's sense of what is "better" is largely subjective.
>Fuck off. If third world countries are so "subjectively good", wanna swap? I got 4 people in Tehran who would KILL to be in your position, you self important little shit.
I never said that third world countries were "subjectively good", you missed my point. My point was that a sense of what is "good" is subjective and varies by individual.
>>
>>74107218
I never said that Africans were benefiting hugely from the presence of those minerals; only that Africa's poverty is not the result of direct European or colonial exploitation of wealth or natural resources.
>>
>>74107321
>The OP never specified those criteria or defined what "better" means.

Right here buddy >>74107141
>>
>>74107321

My use of ad hominem is the result of anger due to your arrogance.
I dont care that youre Japanese American.
Their middle class is still middle class for them. And its not hard to live in a thirld world shithole when you KNOW youre not stuck there, when you KNOW that you have a ppotential future elsewhere. You dont have to serve in the army, and if shit ever goes down the evil white American army you hate so much will extract your ass out of there. You lived as a TEACHER in those countries. I had teachers in my country too. They werent nearly as miserable as the rest of us. They lived as "guests" essentially and didnt have to bother with the godawful realities of the country.
>My point was that a sense of what is "good" is subjective and varies by individual.

It fucking isnt. If they execute people randomly in your country, arrest anyone who tries to oppose, and mutilate women, your country is fucking shit, and if its still "good" for you, then your subjective understanding of "good" is retarded & youre probably just OK with all these things happening, and that makes you a bad person.

Ive had it up to here with you people. I bet you think youre also underprivileged for being non-white in a western country right? And youll tell all my Iranian friends how theyre evil for being white and theyre so privileged etc.
There is NOTHING worse than a middle class American/Canadian who think they know what oppression is because theyre not white.
Go live somewhere else. You clearly dont appreciate the United States enough to deserve to live in it.
>>
>tfw not as WHITE as Saudi Arabia
>>
>>74107141
>By not being a shithole. By being advanced in various fields.
By this metric, the West and Northeast Asia can indeed be considered "better". But then again, you likely only posted this thread to stroke your superiority complex.

>And whites are objectively superior at everything, "coincidentaly", yet people still deny our superiority somehow. How delusional.
I sense a deep sense of insecurity on your part to an extent that you have to put others down to elevate your self-esteem. This pitiful condition is further compounded by the fact that you treat others based on a collective identity rather than as individuals. I see this trend with almost every type of racial-supremacist (whether white, Asian, or African,etc.) I have interacted with. I strongly suggest you research the actual reasons as to why Europeans were able to attain technological superiority (which was extensively aided by previous East Asian and Middle Eastern innovations) in the early Modern era. It is profoundly interesting historical subject that is much too long to put on a 4chan post.
>>
>>74107943
shut up nigger
>>
>>74107943
>I don't care that you're Japanese American.
Good, that was an irrelevant point yet I brought it up because you made a false assumption regarding my ethnicity.
>I bet you think youre also underprivileged for being non-white in a western country right?
No, I grew up in an upper-middle class household and have lives a pretty tranquil life. I don't feel oppressed. Again, jumping to conclusions and assumptions based on what you have read on an anonymous imageboard is rather unwise.
>And youll tell all my Iranian friends how theyre evil for being white and theyre so privileged etc.
I don't actually subscribe to the notion of white privilege. I'm calling out the OP because he is using this as a rationale to promote pseudo-scientific racism that can engender hatred against people based on their physical appearance alone.
>Go live somewhere else. You clearly dont appreciate the United States enough to deserve to live in it.
No, I'm quite content with the hard work I have done and the luxuries that have come from said work.

Again, so many assumptions.
>>
>>74107943
based somali strikes again
havent see your posts in awhile
>>
>>74108107
>I strongly suggest you research the actual reasons as to why Europeans were able to attain technological superiority

Higher IQ due to genes and cold winters

http://www.sq.4mg.com/LynnIQdiff.htm
>>
>>74108455

Im a actually not the somalian
>>
>>74108515
If this was the case, then North Korea and Mongolia would have similar economic development to Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan, or Singapore.

However, there a multitude of historical, political, and cultural factors that account for such an economic disparity.
>>
>>74108400

I havent read those in this imageboard. I experience this arrogance from western non-whites daily in my University.
No, I dont think that people should be hated on their physical appearance alone at all. What makes you the ubermench is your will, your talents and your intellect. But I do not buy for a second the notion that "countries being good is subjective". I dont even know the OP and chances are hes an autistic white nationalist who thinks they wuz kangs and feels pride for things "they" invented, which he cant even comprehend how they even work. But I dont care about the OP. I care about people who dont understand that if the western world (and east Asia like SK and Japan) dont take a stand and say "the way we do things ARE better. Our values ARE preferable. Our methods ARE the best", then we will eventually all live in a third world shithole, simply because we were too afraid to say we liked it.
If civilization is to survive, we must stand up to it. Otherwise it will collapse into dark ages.
>>
>>74108830
the white supremacist BTFO
you're the true superior white m8
>>
>>74108861
>I experience this arrogance from western non-whites daily in my University.
I find SJWs to be rather annoying too, but I don't see how I was being arrogant. I simply put forth my argument and others were more than welcome to scrutinize with it.
>No, I dont think that people should be hated on their physical appearance alone at all. What makes you the ubermench is your will, your talents and your intellect.
I never thought that you shared a belief in racial superiority; I only made that point because I felt you misunderstood what my actual goal was.
> I care about people who dont understand that if the western world (and east Asia like SK and Japan) dont take a stand and say "the way we do things ARE better. Our values ARE preferable. Our methods ARE the best"
I don't disagree with this, I was merely saying that happiness, on an individual level, is subjective and that the OP did not originally define "better" until claiming racial superiority.
>>
File: World+IQ+Map.jpg (103KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map.jpg
103KB, 1000x625px
>>74109001
>the white supremacist BTFO
>>
File: 1471276052924.jpg (372KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
1471276052924.jpg
372KB, 990x742px
>>74109221
>Using a map based of Richard Lynn's bullshit
>>
>>74107017
>tfw too smart to be happy
>>
>>74106948
>>74107943

Why do Somali's act so fucking triggered?
>>
>non-whites realize whites are superior
>b-but it's not because of their genes it's just... COINCIDENCE!! racists....
>p-please accept me to your countries whitey because 99% of non-white countries are utter shit (again, just mere COINCIDENCE and muh le history lul) or else muh racism

pathetic.
>>
>>74105773
Because of thousands of years of opression non-whites endured because of whites.
>>
>>74105773
whi iri whiti ciintriis si mich bittir thin nin-whiti ciintriis
>>
>>74109428
Then why weren't whites the superiors from the beginning? Why were germanics living like barbarians in Roman times? Why the beginning of civilization is in the middle east?
>>
>>74109428
t. someone who hasn't read, studied, or analyzed any piece of literature that wasn't recommended by /pol/ or stormfront.
>>
>>74109428
Japan is such a hellhole right?
>>
>>74109514
This autist probably refers to East Asians as "honorary aryans".
>>
File: 1486231140445.png (189KB, 487x459px) Image search: [Google]
1486231140445.png
189KB, 487x459px
>>74105773
>Portugal
>>
>>74108861
>I care about people who dont understand that if the western world (and east Asia like SK and Japan) dont take a stand and say "the way we do things ARE better. Our values ARE preferable. Our methods ARE the best", then we will eventually all live in a third world shithole, simply because we were too afraid to say we liked it.

That's not completely true. Like for example the ways of environmental conservationism that is being exported and enforced in many countries is actually pretty harmful. Garden of Eden conservation pioneered by John Muir does not work in large parts of the world but it still being pushed onto poor nations and developing a growing number of conservation refugees and conflict of interest between the organization that do this and private interests.
>>
>>74109571
Irelando will always be a piig!
>>
>>74109285
>I don't like this data therefore it is wrong
Take your hatefacts like a big boy. IQ gap is very real faggot.
>>
File: inventions.png (77KB, 571x1828px) Image search: [Google]
inventions.png
77KB, 571x1828px
>>74109482
>muh le chinese and middle eastern secrets!!!! whitey stole everything from africans!!!!!!!!

>>74109514
Japan and some other east Asian countries are obviously not shitholes which is the reason why I said 99%
>>
>>74109721
You created a strawman and didn't answer what I actually posted but whatever..
>>
>>74109721
>even most of the inventions by "rest of the world" are due to white people

kek
>>
>>74108610
welp...there was a somali guy once who was/is in canada i thought it was you
sorry
>>
>>74109652
There's more then eon way to skin a cat and that applies to development to. Many organizations persistent and frankly autistic inability to actually understand local needs and circumstances often lead to assistance not really working out all that well.

We say we want to help the status of women in poor nations but most aid to help businesses goes to MEN. Not women but men and often exclusively so ironically we end up enforcing AND strengthening hierarchical gender roles. Many poor nations actually have a huge rigid wage gap because in poor countries with stuff like textile manufacturing women do the job cheaper. Women were only really added to the workforce just to seek cheaper wages not to actually uplift them.
>>
>>74109834
99,999999999% of the things non-whites enjoy today are not due to them, but white people. It has nothing to do with the fact that middle east were more civilized than Europe at one point.

Non-whites should respect us for all the things we gave to them, but they don't seem to. They just go full blown "we wuz kangz" and "mozart wuz black nigguh" and "kill whitey for oppressing us"

Makes me so mad. There seems to be only one solution.
>>
>>74107116
>When a country's average IQ is in the 90's

thats 80% of western countries
>>
>>74110404

I was going to type "low 90's"
Asians are smarter I know
>>
>>74110330

They dont though. Some do, but youre hearing those things on either right wing meme pages or pol which cherry pick them heavily, or in your university (which have always been leftist circlejerks). They dont hate white ppl as much as u think
>>
>>74107553
>only that Africa's poverty is not the result of direct European or colonial exploitation of wealth or natural resources.
lel
>>
>>74110330
non-whites don't want to respect, they want to be respected

unfortunately whites can never respect them due to obvious reasons, hence the conflict
>>
>>74110330
The only one respected should be the creator of those things u idiot. You did nothing and still want to brag about it lol
>we are the same
"white" is very retarded
>>
>>74110646
>in your university (which have always been leftist circlejerks)

Why do people here always say this exact same shit every single time.
>>
>>74105773
>Iran
That's surprising tbqh.
It's a really nice country.
It's the same colour as fucking Iraq.

IRAQ
>>
>>74105773
What about Japan?
>>
>>74110330
>we
Do you really feel like YOU contributed to those things?
>>
>>74110930
>non-whites don't want to respect, they want to be respected
Respect requires they actually do something worthy of respecting.
>>
>>74111151
Because it's true.
>>
>>74111997
It's jsut pure confimation bias because I've met a lot of uni profs and faculty who aren't left wing. It's just anon's picking out select cases and extrapolating it for all.
>>
>>74112263

From what I understand, it's an American thing. It's like that in some places like York too (though my dad attended in the 70s, so take that with a grain of salt).
>>
>>74108861
>what makes you the ubermench is your will

Wew nigger, wew.
>>
>>74111316
Japs are pale mongols, and ways superior to "whites" There are a lot of cointries with majority white skin and has low GDP in the map. Look how the stupidity of OP appears. If of color we talk,mmmm just look a east euro is 1000000 ways white than a southern euro.

This is retards m8
>>
>>74113210
Japs are not superior to actual whites and eastern europeans aren't white.
>>
>>74113779
>eastern europeans aren't white.
Stop this ridiculous meme,i know they are a bunch of retards but even they are indo-euro they are infinite times whiter than an american,sauidi arabian southamerican, a greek or a korean.

By the logic of this map all these are "white"
fucking Kek
>>
>>74114151
>infinite times whiter than an american

proper americans are white aka western european
>>
>>74106948
Based
>>
>>74107960
You're actually just as white as them
>>
>>74106059
change places with me then you fucking faggot
>>
>>74116737
>Living in sunny Brazil instead of American shithole

gladly
>>
>>74116825
fine come here and lets exchange passaports you give drumpf i call and say im going
>>
File: slavs.jpg (276KB, 1303x877px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
276KB, 1303x877px
>>74114151
they really aren't though
>>
>>74106059
Better: not a shithole

Why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>74105773
Because a white future is a bright future.
>>
>>74106384
it's going to change though, white countries have gotten lazier, older and more degenerate
>>
>>74118584
So there is actually a huge group of white cointries that doesn't fit "white countries are better" meme so let just call them non white despite they fit absolutely any criteria of white and these cluntries have actually less browns and blacks than any "good" white country.
>>
>>74118584
>blonde haired blue eyed people aren't white because a dark haired ugly man said so!
i guess we can remove you from the ubermensch list
>>
>>74106305
Why is the suicide rate so high in Lithuania? The other Baltic countries seem to be doing well.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.