[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys manage to cope with the existentialist dread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1451860586041.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451860586041.png
29KB, 633x758px
How do you guys manage to cope with the existentialist dread? I haven't killed myself yet because I'm a catholic, a bad tho, and I am incredibly scared of death.
>>
>>74083032
>I am incredibly scared of death.
That's the secret
>>
>>74083032
Once you enter in a depressive state you don't fear death anymore.

It worked for me.
>>
i would let it wash over me and purify me
ultimately the thing you are afraid of doesn't exist

remember the dune chant about fear

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

so don't ignore it or by pass it face it straight on and let the dread pass
>>
>>74083032
>Honduras
Shit man, must be a scary life for you
>>
>>74083032
You're scared because you're selfish; you want your life to matter, and it doesn't.

Move your selfishness to the other side; your life doesn't matter, and you're free to live however you please. No expectations, no pressure, because nothing matters.

Lenses of greed desu
>>
>>74083032
Just do some psychedelics
>>
>>74083032
If you live eachday to the fullest then it doesn't really matter if you die.
>>
>>74083032
i am not scared of death, i am scared of the pain of dying
>>
>>74083270
fuck you leaf
>>
>>74083032
el savador anon, this community is here for you

we may all be autistic shitposters from around the world but at least we have each other

we all come back every day,

honestly i'd recomend going to gym or cooking or something you enjoy. what do you enjoy anon?

one of my best buddies is from el salvador, his dad fought in the war and then they emigrated to the US, he hates visiting and everything about salvador so i understand.

don't do it mate, life is all you have desu, listen to the rain and the birds and the noise of the cars going by, enjoy and embrace this life you have

it could be worse mate, you could've been born in africa or india, at least el savador has a cool culture

in all honesty you should start saving money, live with parents, build nest egg.

just remember you're here forever.
>>
>>74083300
What's your problem big guy?
>>
>>74083032
Same, I haven't killed myself yet because of the same reasons you have except I'm not Catholic.

>>74083280
And this
>>
>>74083032
>I'm a catholic
Please kill yourself
>>
>>74083310
>el salvador anon

stopped reading right there

>>74083365
rude
>>
>>74083398
hahaha i tried to be nice and i fucked up your cunt hahahahha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.