[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Attila is a popular name in Hungary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: toad.png (16KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
16KB, 1000x750px
>Attila is a popular name in Hungary
>>
>>74076963
exactly, HUNgary
>>
>>74076963
Only an American wouldn't know this
>>
>>74076995
that's not where the name comes from.
>>
>>74077281
Yes it is your stupid Amerifat. That region at the time was called the Hun's empire and now today it's called Hungary.

It's not called Hungry, because of fat people.
>>
>>74077281
yes it is
>>
>>74078313
>magyars are Huns

Lol no. Pretty funny that you think holding this opinion makes you informed, when you're actually spouting a retarded and misleading "fact".
>>
>magyars appropriating a name from a completely unrelated people who existed a thousand years before them
wow white privilege much?
>>
>>74078313
>>74078332
No it's not.
>>
>>74077281
american is right
>>74078313
>>74078332
retards
>>
>>74078364
>thinking Hungary is called Hungary in hungarian
why are you americans so retarded?
>>
>>74078395
>not knowing your own history

top kek famalam
>>
>>74078428
stop memeing jánosik
>>
>>74078499
there is no meme, its Hungaria in Latin because of Huns, the fact that magyars are not huns is irrelevant
>>
It's also popular male name in Turkey. WE WUZ HUNZ N SHIET
>>
>>74078562
i said stop

The ethnonym Ungri is the Latinized form of Medieval Greek Oungroi (Οὔγγροι). According to an explanation, the Greek name was borrowed from Proto-Slavic Ǫgǔri (Ѫгъpи), which was in turn borrowed from Oghur-Turkic On-Ogur (meaning "ten [tribes of the] Ogurs"), the collective name for the tribes which later joined the Bulgar tribal confederacy that ruled the eastern parts of Hungary after the Avars. The Hungarians probably belonged to the Onogur tribal alliance and it is very possible that they became its ethnic majority.[4][10]
>>
>>74078796
yeah now tell me where does the H come from
>>
>>74078424
Did you reply to the wrong post or something

What the fuck are you talking about you crackhead
>>
>>74078367
>white
Hungarians are mongols, just like you.
>>
>>74078796
Why don't you want to be associated with Huns?
Bongs call us Huns; feels good 2bh
>>
>>74079163
HUNgarians are very ashamed of their asian heritage
>>
>>74076963
I actually work with a Hungarian named Attila. Not joking at all. His english is actually really good I think he's loved here for a while.
>>
>>74079163
too many we wuzians around us, gotta have a proper nation around here
>>
>>74079266
But isn't the quintessence of a nation a decent Wewuzianism?

>>74079205
I wish gypsies would be too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.