[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zhuyin Script

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: zhuyin.gif (49KB, 596x842px) Image search: [Google]
zhuyin.gif
49KB, 596x842px
Why doesn't China use thier version of Katakana?

Honestly I had a better time learning Chinese phonetics using Zhuyin than with Pinyin.

ㄨㄛˇ ㄞˋ ㄓㄨㄥ ㄍㄨㄛˊ !
>>
Interesting, how do you get to know of this?
>>
>>74052383
支那们曾经试过在苏联的帮助下将汉字拉丁字母化,但是失败了,回想起来挺可惜的。
>>
>>74052383
They do in Taiwan aka real China
>>
>>74052614
It's pretty well known.

It's used in Taiwan.

Vietnam should used a modified type of Zhuyin desu.

Not a deformed Latin script kek

Make it your autistic task to modify it to work perfectly with Vietnamese ;)
>>
>>74052383
Because it's autistic, clunky, unnecessary and not viable as anything other than an auxiliary script
>>
>>74052383
imo pinyin has more advantages when comes down to typing or reduce the illiteracy rate
>>
>>74052789
毛子王八蛋,拉丁字母低等文字
>>
>>74052789
>>74055030
Why don't they write it like:
>支那们曾经试过在苏联的帮助下将汉字拉丁字母化、但是失败了、回想起来挺可惜的。
and
>毛子王八蛋、拉丁字母低等文字
instead? Those little commas shoved in there are fucking disgusting for reading.
>>
>>74055113
、 is mostly used when you wanna list a bunch of words that have something in common

those little commas is the comma u got from english IME. If u change ur IME to Chinese, it will looks like below, which has more space between characters.
示例,文本
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 307x245px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 307x245px
>>74054933
Then why be illiterate, you soulless commies
>>
>>74055113
Annnnnd i failed
k i guess 4chan here dosent support chinese commas
>>
>>74055449
4chan can't display the chinese version of comma, I blame Christ Poo for that
>>
>>74055589
sup, native or?
>>
>>74055860
Rare to see you Chinese around 4chan
>>
>>74055860
中国自干五
>>
>>74056032
China has a literal internet defence force.
>>
>>74055456
I prefer the traditional one to be honest.
Why the simplification China.
Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau uses the traditional one, which gave them more excuse to distinguish between they and Mainland
I'm all for the re-traditionalization of Mandarin characters
>>
>>74056292
yeah. the great firewall.
better than super slow dial up modems i guess
>>
>>74055841
Needs more nukes
>>
>>74056313
Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau all use simplifications.

Furthermore, you can understand both simplified and traditional if you aren't an illiterate nigger.
>>
>>74055456
You're one to talk, Japan led the way with shinjitai.

It's all good though, there was no such thing as a true standard before the 20th century so if you're going to get rid of variant forms you might as well do so along the lines of selecting the most popular ones (essentially what simplification did in Japan and China).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.