[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This confuses and enrages the European.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This confuses and enrages the European.
>>
We have a car rental service in Santiago where with some app you can rent cars for the hour. I used it the other day only to experience driving an automatic car, all the cars in my family are normal so it was a weird and new experience.
>>
>>74039620
CLEAN YOUR FUCKING CAR!
>>
>>74039620
I wis we had more manual diesel cars. Better mileage and if we ever run out of gas we can run our cars on burger grease.
>>
>>74039620
Manual is better though. Autotragics are part of why people can't drive for shit in america
>>
>>74043096
automatic is better though
>>
File: 1489345355408.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489345355408.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>74039620
>automatic
>>
>>74039620
>random DVDs laying on the floor

fuckin hell my man...
>>
>>74039620
Jesus Christ your car is fucking filthy
>>
I personally dont get manual advocates, yea its nice and all but I honestly just dont want to deal with certain things in my daily life and driving is one of them.

If we are talking about motorcycles then thats a different argument but fuck manual cars. After you get the car rolling, it doesnt matter how soft or hard you shift gears.
>>
>>74043728
Manuals are much more fun to drive but quickly become horrifying if you need to deal with heavy traffic often. If you can only have one car get an automatic. If you can afford two then you should spring for a fun car with a manual as your 2nd.
>>
>>74043808
This desu

Manuals are fucking fun, but I feel like, for example, if you go to a road trip, and you want to contemplate the scenery it's better if you're driving automatic, you just feel more free, and less conscious about the fact that you're driving a car, you just enjoy the experience more.
>>
>>74043862
>>74043808
what are you talking about?
after a while you become accustomed to it, and shifting gears is done unconsciously just like breathing.

Also i don't get how automatic works.
For example you're driving in 5th gear and then you want to overtake a car so you want to go to 4th gear to make the car to accelerate.
How is this done in automatic cars?
>>
>>74044417
put ya foot down SON
>>
> Americans are unironically this retarded
Or
> This is one of those threads
>>
>>74044417
Just press on the accelerate peddle, the car changes the gears for you and its honestly kinda smooth. The newer cars are great too, even 4 cylinder engines.

Honestly whats there to think about how it works, its literally idiot proof.
>>
>>74039620
Tried it in Canada. Loved it
>>
>>74044417
>Also i don't get how automatic works.
You push the pedal down and the car goes vroom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.