[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Emir of Dubai and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 89c.png (290KB, 630x349px) Image search: [Google]
89c.png
290KB, 630x349px
This is Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Emir of Dubai and the prime minister of the UAE, and also a distinguished Arabic poet.

He has a plan. This plan is to make Dubai one of the best countries in the world by 2021. His plan was launched in 2010.

His plan's outline is the following:
>Cohesive Society and Preserved Identity
>Competitive Knowledge Economy
>World-Class Healthcare
>First-Rate Education System
>Sustainable Environment and Infrastructure
>Safe Public and Fair Judiciary

Currently the UAE sits at 0.840, which is 42nd in the world. Qatar has the highest HDI among countries in the region, sitting at 0.856 which is 33rd in the world.

Do you think Dubai will be a top 5 HDI country in 4 years?
>>
>>74024660
make the UAE one of the best countries*
>>
Literally every country in the world needs cheap labour to become first world and the UAE has done that.

Top 5 no, but I could see them becoming top 20 for sure.
>>
>>74024660

>wants to turn gulf NEET state into california
>in 11 years

Well he is certainly optimistic.
>>
>>74025321
What do you mean by turning it into California?
>>
>>74024660
I don't think modern arabs from over there are interested in studying.
As it seems to me they just want to waste all their money.
>>
>>74025321

>C*lifornia
>Having any of the traits in mentioned in the OP

top fucking kek

death to all c*lifornians
>>
>>74026265
have you ever been to dubai?
Its absolutely filled with migrants. Indians and pakis are the lower parts of society whilst whites make the higher parts of it. (since they are engineers and whatnot that the arabs need)
>>
>>74024660
"No"
>>
>islam
no
>>
>>74026265
This is kind of true I guess.
The people who are most dedicated to studying and getting good jobs are people who are not rich already, so the native UAE Arabs will probably not become engineers and doctors.
The poor migrants from third world countries might do that if they are allowed to.
>>
>>74026360
>have you ever been to dubai?
Obviously I haven't this is why I said that it is how it seems to me.

You see, if the society is filled with migrants where are the natives in this society? High-top?
For how long after their oil will be gone?
>>
>>74026453
>>74026522
Not every Emirati is rich. They have a middle-class who work middle-class jobs.
>>
>>74026522
the difference between the west and places like dubai is that the arabs look at lower class migrants as literal slaves.
They dont intermingle with mid and high class citizens.
Btw dubai has been investing in tourism and luxury cars/watches and gay shit like that for years now.
They are way more prepared for the oil money to run out rather than the other arabs.
Emiratis dont work though that is true.That is why they have to import migrants to work for them

>>74026578 also this
>>
>>74026133
Doing all that stuff at the same time. 3-4 out of 6 is feasible but the other 2-3 take time
>>
>>74026657
>Emiratis dont work though that is true.That is why they have to import migrants to work for them

They dint gave enough people do you know how small their native pop is?
>>
>>74026657
All the south asians who go there deserve everything they get.

Ask Indonesians or Malaysians about the migrant workers in their countries. They will say the same shit.

They think they are entitled to citizen rights despite being migrants. They know what they're getting into when they go there yet STILL they go.
>>
>>74027084
True
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.