[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is France fucked ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1493053462550.png (78KB, 356x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493053462550.png
78KB, 356x566px
Be honest please...
>>
We shall save those infidels from themselves.
>>
Death to France

Allah Akbar
>>
>>74020427
What the fuck are you talking about ?!
>>
>>74020593
Muslims will save France by showing them the light of Allah. Be grateful you heathen.
>>
>>74020593
france shall be muslim by tbe end of this century allah willing
le petite pen wont win and we shall show you infidels the light of islam
>>
>>74020329
no
>>
>>74020427
>>74020847
Literally kill yourselves.
>>
le pen will win dont worry brother
>>
>>74020894
say it with me
TAKBIR
>>
Yes, the cosmopolitans won.
>>
You're 200 years late for that question. Since Napoleon the frogs haven't been able to catch a break, and i sure like it that way.
Showing the white flag after not being able to take so much sandnigger cock is the epitome of french-ness.
>>
>redneck russian spy
>le progressive pierre

is there no spirit of the revolution left in you frogs?
come on
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 630x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 630x336px
>>74020940
Counterpoint
>>
>>74021144
At least we're not Russia
>>
le pen lacks a charismatic charm. the bitch cant be like drumpf. at least drumpf has sense of humor and strong energies that overwhelm people even though its fucking stupid but that bitch doesnt even have anything of it, only has shitty ideals that are clearly worse than drumpf. its simply her faults. i know she is a kind of person who isnt good at humor but instead shouldve come off as a friendly politician.
>>
>>74020905
It's hard.
>>
File: 1476772579744.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476772579744.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>74021847
Hillary had no charm and people still worshiped her for her "charisma" as a "woman president".

But leftists will happily forget Le Pen is a women because that argument is only valid if a candidate is their champion.

The French should have memed harder and applied the "Let's elect our first woman president, you bunch of chauvinistic sexists!" thing.
>>
Why do you want Le Pen anyway? far right = far too retarded
>>
Le Pen is an idealist, Macron is a neoliberal wildcard hated by everyone. I wonder why the French did not place Fillon in front of Macron. Fillon is corrupted, familiar, predictable. He's the typical career politician who has secured millions in a Swiss bank and well-paid jobs for everyone in his family, in other words, the predictable classical politician we all know and despise. Nobody knows where France is heading with Le Pen or Macron on top.
>>
>>74022098
http://issoutv.com/view.php?v=58fdb019cc676

You mean macron ?
>>
>>74021208
Yes, and it's amazing. I wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully if i shared my country with frogs.
>>
>>74022043
le pen is even worse than klinton or may. she cant handle populism such a way as you mentioned, just looks like some unfriendly cold-blooded hag. doesnt look intelligent either.

such a kind of typical standoffish "far-right" figure cant gain popularity.
>>
File: 1468864929645.jpg (82KB, 1047x855px) Image search: [Google]
1468864929645.jpg
82KB, 1047x855px
>>74022632
You should really tone down your newspeak when outside of Reddit, I can't keep a conversation with such a hate-fueled lady.
>>
>>74022791
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.