[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on my country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Pakistan.gif (265KB, 1000x979px) Image search: [Google]
Pakistan.gif
265KB, 1000x979px
What are your thoughts on my country?
>>
>>74019403
it's next to india
>>
Pretty funny how you guys are reverse colonizing England but it'll actually be permanent since you're not only taking it over politically but demographically
>>
>>74019403
>flag
well...if it wasn't muslim it'd be much better
>>
>>74019458
True, so it's probaly as shitty as India.
>>
>>74019496
Every time I go outside I see girls dressed as sluts, gays touching eachother, drunk men sprawled out across the street. We're doing Britain a favour by "colonising" them as you say. They've lost their way and we're going to make Britain great again.
>>
These towelheads have nuclear weapons.
Let that sink in.
Humanity is doomed.
>>
File: Narendra-Modi.jpg (46KB, 399x397px) Image search: [Google]
Narendra-Modi.jpg
46KB, 399x397px
I'm not even memeing when I say that I would like to see the Poos nuke this country off the face of the planet. Pakistan is a menace and it's time for India to clean house.
>>
>>74019645
> we're going to make Britain great again.
By making women dress up as rubbish bags, throwing gays off buildings and banning alcohol?
>>
>>74019403
Pakistan is a stain in need of scrubbing away.
>>
>>74019762
how is that worse than what's happening to the west right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

It's YOUR women who are advocating for more of us coming here.
I've criticised Saudi Arabia and white people have called me racist for it.

You've become so weak and pathetic it's like you're asking for us to take over.
>>
>>74019403
poo
>>
>>74019403
Bad inbreed capital.
>>74019762
The Islamic concept of great is an oppressive and backwards country with no advance in the sciences and approved pedophilia and woman beating. But well Europe is degenerate and cocked so in the last part it wouldn't change much.
>>
Countrykino. Absolutely based!
>>
>>74019857
>sri lanka
wtf
i thought we were allies
>>
>>74019875
good post
>>
>>74019856
The only good thing about you going there is that it will create resentment and bring some manhood to the Eurofaggots to finally stand up for their countries.
>>
>>74019950
>The only good thing about you going there is that it will create resentment and bring some manhood to the Eurofaggots to finally stand up for their countries.
when will this happen?
Just like I said I've been called racist for criticising Saudi Arabia which doesn't let women drive.

You underestimate how feminised Europe has become.
This is 4chan - everyone is anonymous so everyone speaks their mind, but in real life people are WEAK.
>>
>>74019856
It's mostly men
And I just want our country back. Not just demographically, but I also want it to be non degenerate.
>>
>>74020013
there are a lot of shit pakis m8 not going to lie
a lot of people are the product of incest and get really angry if you make a joke even slightly related to the prophet.

Even I have said I don't want those pricks coming here but white people say I've internalised hatred or whatever the fuck.

I don't know why they have such a bizarre obsession with salafists. Salafists hate everything about the west and then some.
>>
>>74019999
It will surely take time but Europe is not that faggot anymore, its hidden of course.
>>
File: R1a.gif (58KB, 760x560px) Image search: [Google]
R1a.gif
58KB, 760x560px
>>74019403
Aryans.
>>
>>74019403
My grandfather studied in Islamabad as the son of a member of the Filipino Embassy back in the 1950s. Said that during that time Pakistan was breddy gud, the British infrastructure kept things going rather nicely and the government wasn't that bad. Also said that Half-Paki/Half-English girls were 10/10, though I am glad he never decided to marry any.
>>
>>74019403
>In Pakistan, it leads the world with the highest number of consanguineous marriages with a shocking number of 70 percent

>Although it faces strict competition from other countries such as 64 percent of Kuwaities, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia and. 63 percent in Sudan

>34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related),
>46 percent in Bahrain,
>33 percent in Egypt,
>80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt),
>60 percent in Iraq,
>64 percent in Jordan,
>42 percent in Lebanon,
> 48 percent in Libya,
>47 percent in Mauritania,
>63 percent in Sudan,
> 40 percent in Syria,
> 39 percent in Tunisia,
> 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates
> 45 percent in Yemen

Even Turkey the most 'secular' muslim country has a record of 25-30%.
And this isn't even taking account shitholes like Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Somalia etc etc which were too shit to even take a consensus
>>
>>74019882
just some bantz :^)
>>
I think countries that have freedom of religion shouldnt trade or accept immigrants from countries with blasphemy and apostasy laws.
>>
>>74020386
>the British infrastructure kept things going rather nicely
Seriously OP wtf. Even India long surpassed needing British support and you're still fucked completely.
>>
>>74019403
Too religious and conservative. Less Islam and more qt's please
>>
>>74019403
A shithole.

Also,

>my country
Kek. Kys currynigger cum guzzling idiot.
>>
>>74020620
>currynigger
Oh the irony

>>74020434
source: https://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.htm
>>
>>74020701
Cousin marriage is the true redpill.
>>
>>74020161
How are you supposed to know Mr.Chicano?
>>
>>74019403
Whenever a muslim country or muslim news are posted here, there always european flags.
>>
>>74020189
that's afghanistan
>>
i really wish the western flags would be just roleplaying but this obviously isnt the case
>>
>>74019403
Seems to be very dangerous and chaotic, no offence.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c

they do a funny ceremony with indians
>>
File: 1486859004582.png (1MB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486859004582.png
1MB, 690x460px
>>74019403

Terrorist sponsor state which has zero positive influence on anyone or anything on the planet and should not exist but instead be partitioned between Afghanistan (give back Peshawar, namely) and India.

Seriously, name one good thing that Pakistan has done for the world. One.
>>
>>74019403
pakistan has sea access? holy shit
>>
>>74020516
80% of India's railroads were built by the Brits
>>
nuclear exchange with india when?
>>
I like Pakistan despite it being an objectively islamic shithole.

After nearly falling apart into chaos in 2009-2012, they've really pulled back from the brink and stabilized. Personally I would love to visit the safer places and cities. They also started beating the Taliban and having fewer terror attacks.

Since around 2011, China and Pakistan have been working together on a giant economic/political agreement. Pakistan lacks infastructure and energy, while China lacks an alternate shipping route and market for its goods. It also constrains India.

So they make a perfect match. Since 2014 Pakistan has grown 15% in GDP and just last year the first few power plants turned on. Also some shipments of basic goods are flowing now. That's led to a big drop in inflation and made the blackouts happen less often.

Still, it has a lot of problems. But at least it's improving.
>>
Rightful Vedic clay
>>
File: 1492267255068.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492267255068.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>74019403
>Islamabad
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.