[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey French anons, can I get a quick rundown on your next first lady?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

hey French anons, can I get a quick rundown on your next first lady?
>>
she is as degenerate as she looks

and i'm going to tell you a huge secret about life here : people are exactly who they look like they are

in this case an evil bitch
>>
>>74007948
>>74007948
why does she look like Bogdanoff twins tho
>>
>>74007969
probably got botox'd and surgery'd with her husband money to try and not look like an old lady
>>
>>74007888
She is called Marine her last name is Le Pen

She want to make Make France Great Again
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 90x50px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 90x50px
>>74007888
...um?
>>
>>74008160
does La Pen really have chances though? wont many people who voted different candidates vote against her now, they were mostly leftist iirc
>>
>>74008220
>does La Pen really have chances though?
no, not really.
>inb4 "that's what they said about Trump"
>>
>>74008220
not him but if those communists vote for a rothschild banker they are a fucking joke
they probably will do so, too
lmao
>>
>>74008254
>>inb4 "that's what they said about Trump"
the polls had it right down to the percent, how can anybody call a Trump on this one?
>>
>this is 10/10 in Europe
>>
>>74008220
She has low chance

But we need to fight til the very end(ragnarok-like)
>>
>>74007888
She's a grandma and a sugar mommy
>>
>>74008288
I don't know, it's pretty stupid that anybody is still using this argument that every long-shot populist candidate has a chance to win even in the face of statistical improbability because it happened once with Trump, especially since Wilders and Norbert Hofer didn't win. (althought almost nobody was claiming the former would, to be fair)

>>74008301
t. European
>>
any pics of her younger?
>>
File: 1400895490174.jpg (138KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1400895490174.jpg
138KB, 1500x844px
>>74008321
>But we need to fight til the very end(ragnarok-like)

kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.