[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: images (1).png (2KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
2KB, 470x313px
Can someone tell me what it's like in Romania. I'm romanian myself but know nothing of the people, place and culture, are they really gypsies or is being Romanian something to be proud of?
>>
We are mostly gypsies
>>
>>74007749
It's a poor and corrupt shithole run by non white subhumans
>>
>>74007749

terrible place
very poor, most jobs dont pay much and it still uses its garbage romanian leu currency instead of the euro
government is incredibly corrupt
never really recovered from soviet rule
too many gypsies

t. father is romanian
>>
>>74008000
Surely this isn't true
>>
File: beardance.jpg (136KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
beardance.jpg
136KB, 1050x550px
It depends.
Romania is backwards, hopelessly corrupt and suffers from a humongous gypsie infestation while the other peoples fail to breed but it also has very deep and rich history and traditions with many peoples living there and having left a mark on the region besides the romanised dacian-slavs that give the country its name.
Also some beautiful places and castles, among the depression and dirt you hear some genuinly good stories of people helping each other out and I also know some pretty nice romanians, the smart and gifted ones sadly all try to leave.

I think you can be proud on it if you read up enough about its brighter moments-also the language is cool!
https://travelaway.me/things-you-didnt-know-about-romania/
>>
>>74008210

I'm afraid it is...
Enjoy your gypsy heritage bro, I have already made peace with it.
>>
>>74008229
Thanks for the one positive post german bro, it seems as what I've heard about Romania is true than I guess I should at least try to help out my place of origin after I get my life on track
>>
>>74007749
Embrace the țîgan heritage fratele meu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_-fShe8Ks&list=PLztt-vtzUoNwkxlCR_xeS56nG_xrHRtTI
>>
>>74007749
I visited Suceava in the northern part of Romania and stayed with the family of a Romanian friend of mine.

It was actually suprisingly nice. The city sort of looked like a poorer version of any generic Spanish town.
The country side around the city looked poorer though, with run down farm buildings in between the modern post-cold war houses.
The roads are in general completely crap. They look like someone strolled around and simply just shat asphalt on the ground. They do pay some kind of road tax, but what the fuck they actually spend that money on, I don't know. They do in general have very low trust in their politicions though, and corruption is appearently a huge problem in Romania. So that Government funds don't always end up where they're supposed to, doesn't suprise anyone.

A couple of places there were actual gypsy camps, which I though to be a myth. They looked like small gated communities, with car wrecks and trash lying around everywhere. They were appearently passionately hated by Romanians in the area, which would explain the home made walls that was set up around them.

The people were very nice and welcoming. Few people spoke English though, apart from students and people that had previously worked abroad. They treated me as if I was the first blonde guy they ever saw, and they were very curious on what I thought about their country. We had a lot of drinks and laughs. And I had a great time.

Also, I noticed there were quite a few Moldovians working in the area. It turns out Moldovians tend to go to Romania to work due to the higher wages and better working conditions.

If you ever visit, from the perspective from someone growing up in a country based on northern-European culture, it will probably feel something like a poor and very obscure Mediterranian country.
I do recommend going there, as everything is dirt cheap, and the weather is nice.
>>
Don't mind me,I'm just here to trigger Romanians
>>
>>74011974
Thank you for that Norway bro I will consider visiting now
>>
File: cake.jpg (44KB, 480x549px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
44KB, 480x549px
>>74012095
don't be like that, have some cake!
>>
>>74012314
Just because you shape your poo like a cube it does not make it a cake Radu ;)

If only you had money to buy food.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>74012364
do you perhaps feel an emotion triggering inside you?
>>
>>74012529
Your words are like smelly farts outside

the wind carries them away uncaring
>>
>>74011974
Op here, and I have to say thanks for giving your honest opinion
>>
>>74007749
>>74008194
so many romanians around the globe, how is life as a romanian outside europe?
>>
>>74011974
Suceava is part of the poorer side of Romania. Not like the rest is that rich but you can still see the difference if you travel from there to Ilfov or Timis.
>>
>>74015199
it's alright
>>
>>74015199

The town I come from had a sizeable romanian population, so everyone knew that we came from gypsyland and generally distrusted us - I'm not a big fan of other romanians either. Most are scumbags desu
>>
>>74015449
:(
do you speak romanian?
do you have romanian friends?
( me not good, no)
>>
Poor but not terrible.

They have mountains, hills, nice architecture in some cities, butifel language
>>
File: borat_mankini.jpg (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
borat_mankini.jpg
65KB, 300x300px
it's beautiful this time of year

as it is all year long.

>pic is from romanian beach
>>
>>74015713

I only speak a very small amount of romanian (mostly curse words, things like hello, goodbye, i love you), I never lived in romania and was born here, so I never learned
I had romanian friends when I was a little kid but none now, since I don't live in a place with romanians anymore

if it's any consolation one of the coolest guys I ever knew was a romanian, he was a friend of my fathers
>>
>>74016008
>he was a friend of my fathers
care to explain?
>>
>>74016171

My dad used to work for him when he came to australia, and they remained friends after he had to quit

He was pretty well off for himself since he owned a successful vineyard, so he always helped us out and he was very considerate

very cool guy desu
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>74007749

If anime has taught me anything about Romania its that you can buy children from orphanages and make the murder fuck each other, theres a big business for those sort of kiddie flicks in Romania according to my Japanese cartoons.
>>
>>74016312
ah ok i misunderstood
>>74016425
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_orphans
>>
>>74007749
>Can someone tell me what it's like in Romania
>>74007749
it is comfy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-oBklKyy8
>>
Ii've heard that Romania has a huge amount of gold on its terrains, but apparently they've been sold to Canadians back when the communists ruled. That really sucks, does Romania have some other significant resources?

Also watermelons are cheap as fuck, so that's awesome.
>>
>>74007749
Transylvania is comfy, very low crime rates, very white only the money sucks
>>
>>74008000
cant argue with trips, and facts for that matter
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.