[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get people who openly believe the theory of evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I don't get people who openly believe the theory of evolution but mock christians?
>>
>>74007397
Europeans are Neanderthals though so that image is wrong
t. Cachet School of Evolution
>>
>>74007397
if there are millions of apes there will only be left a few, a dozen at most, fossils of them
>>
>>74007397
We didn't evolve from chimpanzees, we evolved from a common ancestor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlNLT_qy4F0
>>
>>74007397
This is easy to explain,
Those apes from back then are nbot the same as the apes today.
THe apes today just share the same ancestor.
So basically there are 0 of the beginning species today and billion of the endspecies in the pic.
>>
>>74007397
It's because both are partially right.
>>
>>74007397
they are in africa and we call them "black people"
>>
>>74007397
>If god made man from dirt, why is there still dirt?
>If god made woman from ribs, why are there still ribs?

"muh monkeys still exists so evolution ant real an sheeeit" shows your understanding of evolution is below that of a child in primary school, we evolved from a common ancestor not from the chimps shown in that image.

Also as >>74007674 and >>74007838 pointed out that picture is not an accurate representation of evolution.
>>
most of the people that dont believe in evolution seem to be New Worlders, specially christian nerds
>>
>>74007397
Often they've never bothered to look at the subject, but just parrot slogans with much snobbery.

>OMG lol he doubts evolution lol whadda dumbass honhonhon BRÂÂÂÂÂÂT *sniffff* are you kidding me, Are-you-kidding-me? It's the current year.
>>
>>74007397
That picture has a big flaw, the apes existing now aren't exactly the same humans allegedly evolved from. Evolution doesn't work so linearly, it's more like the growth of a tree
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.