[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 63

File: interior-1-site[1].jpg (366KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
interior-1-site[1].jpg
366KB, 2000x1100px
This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: >>73988123
Learn Japanese Thread: >>>/int/djt
過去ログ: http://desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.
>>
File: thank you you rock.jpg (33KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
thank you you rock.jpg
33KB, 480x319px
>>74005284
>"tark at randam"
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (828KB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
828KB, 848x472px
>>74005284
Dear Japan,

Stop teaching your people incorrect English.

Best wishes,
a Burger.
>>
File: C-HyNYOXUAATIsH.jpg (307KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C-HyNYOXUAATIsH.jpg
307KB, 2048x2048px
>>
*Blocks your path*
>>
>>74005427
Dear Burger,

We're working on it.

Cheers,
a fellow Burger
>>
仕事終わり~
では、喉を診てもらいに行ってきます

>>74005284

>>74005226
どういたしまして
>>
>>74005427
They don't teach us incorrect English.
We are just creative in making mistakes.
>>
Just a fucking reminder that japanese have 2 threads on this board. 1 for japanese and the other for weebs like you.
Just a fucking reminder.
>>
>>74005580
We were here first.
>>
>>74005427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mD2hsxrhQ
>>
>>74005580
Are you retarded or making it on purpose
>>
>>74005613
KIMI GAAAAA ITA NATSUUU WA TOOOOI YUMEEEEE NO NAKAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1L1cSjAG.jpg (24KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1L1cSjAG.jpg
24KB, 400x379px
>>74005284
おちゅでちゅ
>>74005427
>Best wishes,
>a Vaggie Burger
>>74005550
風邪ひいた?
>>74005782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a0qy3unssQ
>>
>>
トレーニング用BGMを貼っておこう
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4&spfreload=10
>>
File: macaron.jpg (5KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
macaron.jpg
5KB, 255x197px
>>74005433
>>
>>74005433
what are the chances of le medium bic winning?
>>
Today's catch.

The Japanese ocean keeps on giving.
>>
>>74006284
They like radioactive.
>>
>>74006337
Perhaps.

Delicious nonetheless.
>>
>>74006421
Super hero power from radioactive fish.
>>
>>74006511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpdyytB3OY
>>
今夜の曲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46gUysza60
>>
File: C0Z6QzjVEAA7tak.jpg (104KB, 600x1041px) Image search: [Google]
C0Z6QzjVEAA7tak.jpg
104KB, 600x1041px
>>74006511
ゴジラかよ
>>74006592
心象のはひいろはがねから
あけびのつるはくもにからまり
のばらのやぶや腐植の湿地
いちめんのいちめんの諂曲てんごく模様
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1axFkQlF4o
>>
Question for the japs:
What was your coming of age ceremony like?
>>
>>74005284
草間彌生さんいいね
>>
>>74006930
>implying they went
>>
>>74005550
お疲れ様
>>74006930
正装で神社へ
>>
File: Oita_Mameda-town_12[1].jpg (136KB, 843x562px) Image search: [Google]
Oita_Mameda-town_12[1].jpg
136KB, 843x562px
>>74006284
You ought to check out Mameda-machi when you go to Hita. Many nice shops with local crafts such as geta, and great cafes and coffee shops. It's a relaxing area.
>>
are these sound natural or not?

>I don't tell this twins from each other because they resemble each other so much.

>there is no telling how old he is, nor where come from.

>it is not so much his character as his attitude that irritates me.
>>
>>74006592
あいつをどうやって いかしてやろうか
2009年春 おしゃぶりの夜に
そんなことばかり 考えてた
雲黒斎とか どうでもよくて
黄金バットを 振りぬく夢
アクメだけが 真実の
春の夜の夢
>>
>>74007594
That looks comfy as fuck. Thanks.
>>
>>74007653
A few grammatical mistakes and a few vocabulary choices that I would change, but mostly good.
>I can't tell these twins apart, because they resemble each other so closely.
>There is no telling how old he is, nor where he comes from.
The third sentence is fine apart from the lack of an initial capital.
>>
>>74007766
Thank you very very much.
>>
>>74007653
They don't sound very natural. I'd write them like this:
>I can't tell these twins apart, they look too similar
>There's no telling how old he is or where he comes from
>It's not so much his character that irritates me, it's his attitude
The last one is 100% fine, I would just word it in a different way.

Some small things to keep in mind:
Contractions usually make a sentence sound more normal. "There's" sounds more natural than "there is," although if you really want to emphasize the "is" (like you're yelling "there IS no way to tell them apart!") then it sounds more natural.
Remember that can't is "can not," don't is "do not."
You CAN'T pet the animals in a zoo, and you DON'T go over the fence. Saying you "don't tell the twins apart" gives the impression that you could but actively refuse or don't want to tell them apart.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>74007675
I love Kyushu so I want you to enjoy your time here as much as possible. I'm glad to see that you seem to be having a good time fishing.
>>
>>74006259
I think she will get 40% at best
>>
File: 1415324502743.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1415324502743.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
疲れた・・・・
とりま、飯食う・・・・
>>
File: i.imgur.com_8gWexzA.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i.imgur.com_8gWexzA.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>
>>74008107
>his finger
>>
>>74007992
I don't agree with your changes.

In the first sentence, as you've changed the wording, that comma should be a semicolon.

In the second sentence "nor" is correct and "or" is incorrect.

In the third sentence, as with the first sentence, you've used a comma where you should have a semicolon. You cannot separate independent clauses with a comma.

Your comments about use of contractions are reasonable, but it depends on context and desired tone.

I think it's important for learners to bear in mind that expression is often a matter of personal preference, so there is not necessarily a "right" way to express anything. What is proper will often depend upon more than just words, too.

A final note:
>can't is "can not,"
>You CAN'T pet the animals
>You can not pet the animals.
You are saying it's not necessary. In this context you would obviously mean to say it's not permitted/possible.
What I am getting at is just that "can't" can be either "cannot" (impossible) or "can not" (optional), and thus when there is a risk of ambiguity it may be preferable to avoid the contraction.
>>
File: C9Ibx2EU0AAxbcL.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C9Ibx2EU0AAxbcL.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
>>74008107
おちゅかれ
>>74008205
コンマやセミコロンの使い方なんて、細かいにゃ
>>
>>74008205
>"or" is incorrect.
really?
>>
>>74008205
You're right, there should be a semicolon there, but while it's not technically correct it still sounds more natural than the first sentence. I suppose you could just change it to
>I can't tell these twins apart because they look so similar

>In the second sentence "nor" is correct and "or" is incorrect.
That was an honest spelling mistake on my part but you're right.

>In the third sentence, as with the first sentence, you've used a comma where you should have a semicolon. You cannot separate independent clauses with a comma.
You're right once again. But (and I don't want to sound like I encourage teaching someone the wrong thing) only in academic instances will people really know or care about semicolons. In casual conversations, even with people fluent in the language, I doubt anyone would point out improper use of colons or semicolons unless you explicitly want to be corrected.

>Your comments about use of contractions are reasonable, but it depends on context and desired tone.
Of course, I suppose if you want more factual examples then:
>humans DON'T have wings like birds
>I CAN'T go to your birthday party ("I WANT to go to your birthday party but CAN'T because I'm busy")

>You are saying it's not necessary.
Only after making that post did I realize it was actually a bad example, but these 2 examples above illustrate it better.
>What I am getting at is just that "can't" can be either "cannot" (impossible) or "can not" (optional)
I have absolutely never heard anyone say that can't is a contraction of cannot rather than can not. Subtle difference, but I still have never heard of it.
>and thus when there is a risk of ambiguity it may be preferable to avoid the contraction
As already mentioned, with the exception of strict academic contexts, people will easily understand from the context what kind of can't they mean.
>>
>>74008450
横だけど
Technically "nor" is correct and "or" is incorrect.
However most people probably say "or" anyway because casual English is a mess.
>>
>>74008205
It just occurred to me that, in fact, we never use "can't" for "can not". It's always "cannot".

>>74008336
細かいかな
ネイティブのそういうミスを見ると、どんな教育受けているだろうなと思ってしまう
英語が母語じゃなければ厳しく判断する事は無いけどね

>>74008450
Yes. Use "nor" following a negative statement. The only time you can use "or" following a negative is when suggesting an exclusive alternative.

>>74008622
Commas and semicolons "sound" exactly the same, which is probably why people stuff them up so often. For this reason there's no way it would be pointed out in conversation. In any context where one is going to bother including punctuation at all, however, I think it's better to be right than wrong (as you note).

Re: "can't", see my self-response. It's actually always "cannot".

Re: context and tone, what I mean is that in formal contexts we tend to avoid contractions.
>>
>>74008734
>Commas and semicolons "sound" exactly the same, which is probably why people stuff them up so often. For this reason there's no way it would be pointed out in conversation.
I wasn't talking about verbal communication. I was thinking of contexts like emails or chatting with friends and such. Of course that's not the only thing you can start relaxing with when writing (some stop capitalizing their I's, some contract you/your into u/ur, almost nobody uses punctuation marks, etc.) but my point was that in nearly every instance you shouldn't need to worry about it, not the very least while still learning the language.

>It just occurred to me that, in fact, we never use "can't" for "can not". It's always "cannot".
Maybe you do things differently in Australia (not trying to be condescending here) but I've always had the impression can't is can not in its contracted form and cannot is a more "commanding" way to say "don't do X."

>Re: context and tone, what I mean is that in formal contexts we tend to avoid contractions.
Again, I don't know how Australia handles contractions and I haven't spoken to many Australians in my life, but I've talked to a few Brits and quite a few Americans. I've still seen people use can't and don't in relatively formal contexts.

Although since you're a NATIVE English speaker and English isn't the only language I speak, just to avoid any risk of me teaching someone incorrect information, I will honorably say that you "win" and that the Japanese anon should likely listen to you instead.
>>
>>74009000
Whether or not to worry about it is a judgement call for the person writing to make, I think. In my view, it is better to err on the side of formality, so I prefer to offer grammatically correct advice rather than what's most likely to appear in an informal context. I appreciate your point, however.

>I can not sing.
I am able to not sing.
>I cannot sing.
I am unable to sing.
>You can not sing.
You don't have to sing.
>You cannot sing.
You are bad at singing. (This is where you get your "commanding" idea.)

We never use "can't" to express that a thing is optional (that is, for "can not"). This is not special to Australia.
For example, you couldn't say:
>You can't go to school.
to mean
>You don't have to go to school.

Contractions in general are inappropriate for formal contexts. I don't know what you mean by "relatively formal", but presumably it isn't "actually formal" - business correspondence by e-mail might be the most formal you can get before contractions looks daggy (which, this being Australia, is not to say that such dagginess is unknown).
>>
>>74009000
>>74009365
横だけど
The avoidance of contractions in formal contexts is mainly a written language thing.
>>
>>74009485
I'd wrinkle my nose if Uncle Malcolm peppered a speech with them, too.
>>
>>74009540
Formal speeches are definitely an exception, yes.
>>
>>74008734
>>74009000
I get puzzled why you guys suddenly start debating.
both of them helped me a lot.
>>
>>74009365
>Whether or not to worry about it is a judgement call for the person writing to make
Of course. But I think if someone's still learning a language (especially when they're so radically far apart, like English is to Japanese) then I don't think they should worry about semicolons at all until they're approaching fluency. Until then, using either a colon or a comma (or even nothing at all) will do for the time being.
>I think. In my view, it is better to err on the side of formality
I believe the opposite. But I guess we're different people in the end so that might be why.

I want to expand on the cannot/can not thing and how I interpret those 4 sentences, but I feel like it would just be pointless because either I've been taught the wrong thing from the very start and I'm trying to argue on behalf of a flawed idea, or Australia really does just have a different meaning for cannot/can not/can't. But again; I suppose even if I were to argue, you'd still have a stronger claim on the subject since you're a native.

>I don't know what you mean by "relatively formal", but presumably it isn't "actually formal"
I should have clarified my (admittedly, limited) experience with English in formal situations is almost entirely verbal, so >>74009485 is correct.
I suppose seeing "can't" in something like an arrest warrant would be a bit strange, but I wouldn't bat an eye at anyone saying can't or don't in a verbal conversation even in a courtroom.
>>
>>74009629
Please don't mind us, we were just arguing some of the finer points of context, formality, and grammar, all of which I arguably have a weaker grasp on since I'm not a native English speaker.
Don't worry about anything like this just yet. For now, just work on expanding your vocabulary as well as making your sentences sound more natural.
>>
>>74009632
横だけど
I'm fairly certain Australia's cannot/can not/can't is the same as any other English-speaking country's.

>>74009365
From my perspective:
>I can not sing
>I cannot sing
These are exactly the same.
>>
>>74009632
If a learner doesn't know how to use semicolons yet, then rather than having him use commas instead, I would encourage him to keep the sentences separate. This doesn't flow as nicely, but at least the grammar won't be wrong.

If you're really unsure, then don't just take my word on cannot/can not (can't is peripheral since it's just a contraction of cannot) - have a look around and check out some books or websites. I'm quite sure that I'm right and that it isn't anything unique to Australia.

Having spent a bit of time in the courts myself, I can tell you that most barristers tend to be careful with their speech, and that judges are typically not impressed with casual tone. Even witnesses are usually coached on this. In arbitration things are more relaxed, though.

>>74009629
I think that we are debating (if it can be called that) because we had a disagreement. I have kept going with it because I figured some of it might be interesting or useful for any Japs learning English. It is a bit of a derail, though, so as has been said, don't mind us.

>>74009757
Education on grammar hasn't existed for decades in this country, so it's understandable that people get things wrong. Have a look at whatever reference you want and you should see support for my example.

Failing that:
We say, "You can go to the shop," meaning that it is possible for the person to go to the shop.

Using the same basic sentence structure and some form of "can", how would you say it's possible for someone not to go to the shop?
How would you say it's not possible for him to go to the shop?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>74008734
>ネイティブのそういうミスを見ると、どんな教育受けているだろうなと思ってしまう
それは、よくわかる

cannotとcan notの違いについて、前者がimpossibleで後者がoptionalというのは、こういうことでいい?
I cannot go to school
学校に行けない
I can NOT go to school
学校に行かないということができる
(という意味にもとれるから、曖昧だ)
>>
>>74010139
Never mind, I see what you mean now.
>>
>>74010647
大体その通りだが、
>という意味にもとれるから、曖昧だ
これは違う
曖昧な事は無い

can not は「行けない」という意味で使っては非文法的だ

「行かないということができる」が正しい
canは許可に関しても言うから、「行かなくてもいい」という意味でもcan notは使われる

cannotとcan notが分けられているのは、元々曖昧を避けるためだったと思う
>>
知的訓練としてドイツちゃんの書き込みを日本語に訳してください
>>
>>74010785
saved
sauce pls
>>
File: yG_KUsxR_200x200.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yG_KUsxR_200x200.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>
Why are Nipponese women far better than any other type of woman at playing the guitar?
>>
>>74010873
うわっ
死ね
マジで糞っ垂れ
もう面白くもない
訴えるぞ

>>74011009
消せ
プライベートは危ないだろ
精神病に行けよこの自閉症野郎
>>
僧侶と交わる色欲の夜に

なんちゅうタイトルのアニメやねんww
どう考えてもエロアニメやないか
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
That chocolate wafer thing is new
>>
>>74011009
おまんしわいってしっちゅーが?
>>
>>74010785
Delete this for yourself, F kun.
You shouldn't do such a stupid thing.
>>
>>74011294
>4chan is meant to be an anonymous site
Perhaps you shouldn't have made yourself identifiable, then.

I've shared a good bit of personal information that perhaps I shouldn't have, but I doubt anyone (okay, except maybe パンツ屋) would be able to put it all together.

If you have set yourself up to be "doxed", that's your own fault and you deserve it.
>>
>>74011294
>i can sue him
Also, I guess you'd need his personal details to do that. Do you have those?
>>
>>74011294
>Write thousands of hate post about me on this thread
>Post a pic of him
>G-guys this is all made up I swear
Just fuck off from this thread already
>>
大雨キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━( ゚∀)━( ゚)━( )━( )━(゚ )━(∀゚ )━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
>>
File: mikkyou.jpg (93KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
mikkyou.jpg
93KB, 600x402px
エロい仏教もあるからな
>>
>>74011471
雷は?
>>
>>74011236
probably, the women were influenced by her parents who like HM/HR
>>
>>74011113
これ合ってる?

cannot: the man was so intimidated that he couldnot shot the approaching enemy.

can not: you could not shot him if you didn't want to kill anyone.
>>
>>74011489
なんだそりゃ
真言かなんか?
>>
>>74011564
不思議な事にcanだけだよ
couldnotは存在しない
>>
>>74011545
maybe
there's plenty of western women who have parents who like HM/HR but they're mostly rubbish guitarists.
>>
>>74011545
>HM/HR
What is this? Heavy metal/hard rock?
>>
>>74011730
yeah
>>
File: rrrrrIMG_3628b.jpg (56KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrIMG_3628b.jpg
56KB, 250x188px
>>74011565
歓喜仏だな
インドとかチベット
>>
>>74011496
ないね
残念
>>
File: gaṇapati.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
gaṇapati.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>74011759
この系統か…
>>
File: np0421913_001.jpg (71KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
np0421913_001.jpg
71KB, 640x930px
>>74011113
そういうことで
can'tはcannotで、can notではない
ということかな
>>74011244
それ、今季のPantuya recommendに挙げてたやつやね
原作がレディスコミックなんで、そらエロだけど、地上波では放送できないので、「その部分」が全く違う動画に差し替えられている
>>74011627
>>74011730
ワイも rubbish guitaristやなけどな
笑うしかない

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a_xoh11ufY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rse3QpRyni8
>>
>>74011627
i also like shred-songs but when i have watching her playing the guitar, i feel an old guy man's face. its make me bad imo
i wish that a girl playing song like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54SARvyIOEg

>>74011730
soudayo
>>
File: bf2099a9.jpg (56KB, 422x544px) Image search: [Google]
bf2099a9.jpg
56KB, 422x544px
>>74012028
大仏顔もやはり男だったということがわかる像だ。

日本には伝わらなかったとされるが、
もしかすると各地のちんぽ神社はなんか関係があるのかもしれない。
>>
>>74012169
>can'tはcannotで、can notではない
はい
>>
シャカは出家前は妻子持ち、モハメッドは50代のときに9才の嫁がいた
>>
>>74012218
>all those mistakes and unwanted string noise
what she was doing there is guitar basics such as finger pick and chord shapes

compare that to this girl who plays more complicated pieces with ease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44LfHdgx4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQYLsBQ_FXg
>>
セックスと死
>>
File: 20150302074903.jpg (43KB, 441x357px) Image search: [Google]
20150302074903.jpg
43KB, 441x357px
>>74012169
*ワイも rubbish guitaristけどな
二重に書いてしまった
>>74013049
How well can Moa-metal who is a pupil of Marty Friedman really play a guitar?
>>74013096
腹上死
JKの上なら本望やね
>>
>>74013187
>How well can Moa-metal who is a pupil of Marty Friedman really play a guitar?
don't know. i've never heard her play
>>
>>74010785
delete this
if this gets archived i will remove it
>>
File: doguu.jpg (95KB, 427x628px) Image search: [Google]
doguu.jpg
95KB, 427x628px
日本にも立派な縄文エロがある
>>
いま地震あったんだけどさ、最大震度2とか絶対嘘だろってくらい揺れて死ぬかと
東海地震覚悟した
>>
>>74013049
>all those mistakes and unwanted string noise
w-why
so do you want to talk about loli-technical guitarists?
>>
File: 0958968576.gif (30KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
0958968576.gif
30KB, 599x599px
>>74013359
>縄文エロ
Go on ... show me more
>>
File: 6985478573.jpg (52KB, 499x339px) Image search: [Google]
6985478573.jpg
52KB, 499x339px
>>74013433
>so do you want to talk about loli-technical guitarists?
no
what made you think that?
>>
>>74013403
大丈夫 君はもう死んでるから
ちなみに他の人には君の書き込みと僕の書き込みは見えてないよ
だって この世のものでは無いのだから
>>
>>74013578
は?
>>
File: P1300448.jpg (197KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
P1300448.jpg
197KB, 600x800px
>>74013463
お、このセクシーさがわかるか。
これなんか興奮するぞ
>>
File: 876545677654.gif (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
876545677654.gif
62KB, 320x240px
>>74013618
O yes
there's the good stuff
>>
>>74013596
やすらかに成仏したまえ
>>
マクロン嫁はババアか
>>
>>74008140
>>74008140

looks like im gonna get a selfie with princess kako!
>>
>>74013507
is she rubbish? nah i dont think so ;_;
>>
>>74013804
nah m8
she's not rubbish. she just makes basic mistakes.
>>
>>74013507
btw what kind of do you like songs?
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 190x250px
>>74013662
素晴らしい
>>
>>74013803
isn't it like 3 hours from where you live ?
That's a lot of road for a selfie
>>
*what kind of songs
>>
>>74013871
mainly rock music
i like a bit of everything tho
>>
>>74013921
3 hours? i live like a 20 minute walk from the centre
>>
>>74011113
へええ、横ですが
初耳です。為になりますねえ。
>>
>>74013956
I thought you lived in londonistan since you voted for Khan
>>
>>74013947
I love listeningt to the Who
it reminds me of my father :^)
>>
File: 7_itr04m2pi8.jpg (602KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
7_itr04m2pi8.jpg
602KB, 2893x4092px
>>74013242
this is the only one so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQhGviF42rQ
>>74013403
>>74013578
>>74013596
>>74013662
ワイも見えているんだけれど
ワイも死んでいるのか?
NHK見ているけど
マカロンだかマクロンだかのニュースやな
>>74013799
25歳上!!
ママと結婚したんか?
という歳の差やな
>>
>>74013981
no i live in leeds and i didnt even vote in the london mayoral elections
>>
>>74013947
so are you guitarist? because you noticed her mistakes

>>74013984
wait
why dont you listen k-pop
>>
>>74014071
she wasn't really playing the guitar there m8
>>74014135
>so are you guitarist?
yes
>>
File: 0007_ev101a_Ca_Cc.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0007_ev101a_Ca_Cc.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>74014187
>>
>>74014135
oh I love K-Pop
I listen to it every day
Especially Gangnam style what a brilliant song
>>
>>74013403
名古屋の方かな?
ヤダヤダ東海地震怖い( ;´Д`)
>>
File: 64253431bw1574346.webm (102KB, 352x310px) Image search: [Google]
64253431bw1574346.webm
102KB, 352x310px
>>74014280
>>
>i just checked libraly with last.fm
>most scrobbled brits artist
>bring me the horizon
please no bully
>>
if the F doesn't delete the pic until the new thread
I will buy a few chinese guys to spam scat and F hate here for a week
>>
>>74014420
静岡の西部ー
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLo-NZBLkr8&t=2s
>>
>>74014495
Do it outside of Japanese thread
You piece of shit
>>
File: niyaniya3.jpg (51KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
niyaniya3.jpg
51KB, 480x567px
>>74014280
>Especially Gangnam style what a brilliant song
Gangnam style is no longer popular around the world. every one knows it's already outdated except you tbqh.
>>
Asian fetish places a psychological burden on Asian women, who are forced to cope with constant doubt and suspicion that men who find them attractive have an Asian fetish.

being asian women is fucking tough.
>>
>>74014671
西部の人か!
東部では全く感じなかった。
いつ何が起こるか分からないからお互い気をつけていこうね。(´・_・`;)
そう言えば、非常用の飲料水切れてたから買って来なくちゃ…。
>>
ただいま~
私の住む街には先生が月曜日にしか来ないので結構待たねばなりませんでした

>>74005947
先生の思うに実はアレルギーかもって言ってました
薬をもらったんで効けばそれで良し、効かなければもちろんまた来ること
>>
i want to print 200 pages of japanese study notes, black and white. A4 or B5 i don't care. where is the cheapest? i live in kyoto.

黒白200枚のプリントを印刷したいです。全部A4やB5でもいいです特に気にしないの
どこで安い?
京都に住んでいる
>>
もう駄目だ
>>
File: np0421913_014.jpg (60KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
np0421913_014.jpg
60KB, 640x905px
>>74014420
>>74014671
>>74015226
M4越えは小さいとは言えないにゃ
ほい
http://jishin-news.com/archives/2032
南海地震はどうなんのかね
>>74014999
Koreabooはどうでもいいけど
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPU0PdpYl4
メテ
>>74015298
何のアレルギーだろうね
日本では花粉症pollen allergyが大流行
>>
アレがやって来る
>>
>>74015298
おかえり〜
>先生が月曜日にしか
普段は耳鼻咽喉専門の医師がいないという意味ですか?
それとも、そちらの街には医師自体がいないという意味ですか?
>>
今日の懐かしい

小学五年の科学クラスに、太陽力のホットドッグ焼き器を作った

私は靴箱の中に銀紙とかぶせて、ホットドッグを入って、焼いてみてました

太陽力焼き器はホットドッグを焼けないけど、まだ食った

下手くそ日本語でごめん
>>
>>74015835
百万遍近辺にコピーショップが多数あったけど
200枚程度なら、それで十分
>>
日本の田舎も医者不足ですか?

>>74015845
花粉症じゃないと思いますよ

>>74015935
耳鼻いんこう専門の医師に診てもらいたいところがあったら
月曜日じゃないと隣の街に行くことが必要ですよ、距離は25kmぐらい
>>
File: 20100804_46.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
20100804_46.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>74016077
やったな
傘にアルミホイル貼って
>>74016183
田舎は、そもそも人がいない
そのため、儲けにならないので慢性的医師不足
そのため、ますます過疎が進む
>>
>>74016086
>百万遍近辺
がわかりません!
外国人です
>>
ここはもう安全でなくなった
>>
File: namahage.png (699KB, 813x554px) Image search: [Google]
namahage.png
699KB, 813x554px
来た!
>>
File: 2012.12.21_kangei_kizou-1.jpg (257KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
2012.12.21_kangei_kizou-1.jpg
257KB, 580x386px
>>74016509
>>
>>74016077
楽しそう
>>74016183
25Kmは遠いですね。
>日本の田舎
離島でもない限り、田舎でも内科医くらいはいそうですが、
産科医に関しては本当に少ないようですね。
身重の体で長距離移動は大変そうです。
>>
>>74016350
はは、辞書は 「aluminum foil」を「銀紙」へ訳した
「アルミホイル」知らなかった

グッジョブ辞書

>>74016623
10歳男子にたいしてすごく楽しかった
>>
もう終わりだ
>>
>>74016350
>>74016623

なるほど

チェコなら、って言うか私の住むところなら医者の大多数は少なくとも50代で、若い人たちがやってこない状況です
もうとっくに引退できたけど今までやってるという人も珍しくないです

>25Kmは遠いですね。
バスか列車で45分くらい
車なら25分で着けます

よく行くことになると金掛かりますよね
>>
>>74016734
小学校の頃の理科の実験は本当に楽しかったな。しみじみ。
>>74016926
確かに、たまになら良いけど、定期的に通うとなると大変そうですね。
では、そろそろ寝ます。おやすみなさい。
>>
なんだ・・この・・・・70,80のジジイの動きじゃねえ・・・・
俺が教わった8段の先生はもっと動きが鈍かったのに・・・・
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuI_SambVVk
>>
File: predatory_lesbian.jpg (38KB, 470x254px) Image search: [Google]
predatory_lesbian.jpg
38KB, 470x254px
前夜3時間さえ寝なかった
今日は試験があった
死んでいるみたいな感じ
寝なきゃ
>>
File: 170420-0141420004-1440x810.jpg (160KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
170420-0141420004-1440x810.jpg
160KB, 1440x810px
>>74016461
百万遍は京大のある今出川と東大路交差点
試験前に学生がノートをコピーする所が
大きな大学の近くにはあるはずだけどね
今、検索したら
コピーショップファイブ
とか
一枚4円だそうだ
urlを書いたらspam判定された
糞だぜ
>>74016926
>車なら25分で着きます
それくらいの距離なら、田舎なら普通だな
google for "無医村"
>>74017248
妙に作画がエロかわいい
>>
File: 1464824692322.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464824692322.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>74017580
>寝なきゃ
おやすみ。
よく眠ってから、日本語スレに来るといいよ。
>>
>>74017867
*今出川と東大路の交差点
まあ、他にもあると思うので
現役の学生に訊いてみな
>>74017580
もう、一時か
そろそろ寝なきゃ
だな
>>
こんな時間はつまらないな
>>
>>74017105
おやすみなさい!
>>
終焉が近づいている
>>
I majored in TESL in college and got a teaching license.

My buddy who works in Japan told me it's an oversaturated shithole with garbage salaries, and garbage benefits due to otakus.

Should I even apply for jobs at international schools there?
>>
>>74017867
>無医村
上小阿仁村のような話はさすがに聞いたことないですよ
>>
>>74018633
Your friend is right.

You may get a decent English-teaching job in Japan if you satisfy all of the following conditions:
- you have relevant experience
- your qualifications are from prestigious institutions
- you are not ugly or autistic
- you speak Japanese properly

If you don't meet these criteria, don't bother applying.
>>
>>74018604
僕はそれをかまわないけど
>>
>studying the japanese language because i like japanese media and the language itself
Is this worth it?
>>
>>74019391
Why not? The worst that can happen is you give up.
>>
>>74019391
I asked myself the same thing
It was really fun to learn so I say it was worth it

also this >>74019412
>>
>>74019391
That's a question only you can answer for yourself.
>>
File: hrt47j4jj.jpg (51KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
hrt47j4jj.jpg
51KB, 413x640px
>>74018604
ちんこ出さないで!
>>
マネキネコ?イイエ、オレガマヌケネコダヨ~ン
>>
>>74017867
マキャベリズムか、鬼瓦ちゃん可愛いんだよなぁ・・・・

友人が海外から服を購入して販売してるけど、韓国からタイに輸入先を変更したんだ、製品のクォリティとか戦争の問題とかで。
なんだけど、英語が出来ないので苦労してるっぽい。
そして俺も苦労しそうっぽい・・・・英語出来るようにならんとアカンか・・・・
>>
File: JS0OmOO3WGA.jpg (92KB, 651x583px) Image search: [Google]
JS0OmOO3WGA.jpg
92KB, 651x583px
日本はあぶない!
>>
危機が迫ってくる
>>
政治用件から逃げて、ここで嵐から避難所を探してる。
オレの国最低だ
ちくしょう
>>
>>74023924
You're dangerous
>>
ive been here three years and still cant have a conversion. Genki 1 arrives tomorrow, any other recommendations?
>>
>>74024509
>オレの国最低だ
逝ってよし!

>>74024607
I don't really like your lepenist ass, but well done doing that to that German retard.
>>
>>74024650
Killing yourself seems to be the best way.
>>
>>74024607
Is this true?
>>
>>74018862
I have a friend who teaches English in Japan and he doesn't even have a degree.
>>
File: 2016-11-03-150927.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03-150927.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
Uh-hu ひとつになって
こころからいつものこらない…
>>
>>74024727
あの字見たことない。なにあれ
政治の話を止めとこ!
>>
the lead vocalist of babymetal is p cute
>>
I don't like poor country people .
>>
>>74024818
lol no wtf

>>74024727
keep calm and vote lepen ty
>>
>>74024818
Sounds more like the apanage of slavs and Russian people. First gf was Russkoff and fucking cheated on me at least twice.
>>
>>74025072
Penis too small?
>>
>>74024755
i got 5 kids to raise son, i wont be killing myself anytime soon
>>
>>74024650
>ive been here three years and still cant have a conversion.
How
>>
>>74025126
Nah, I'm average, leaning slightly on the "long" half. She was just a bitch who wanted to have lots of experiences. I'm pretty positive that the only thing she didn't get fucked by is the train.
>>
>>74025225
I don't care
>>
File: 2016-11-03-154432.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03-154432.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
日本で休暇は何日ですか?
>>
>>74025292
So why the fuck did you fucking reply in the first place? Did you feel like being a cute clown today and wanted to make some "clever humour"?
Get fucked.
>>
>>74023924
What exactly happened here? What is 3.8億人組?
>>
>>74025389
億 = billion
人 = people
組 = group

Should help.
>>
>>74025168
pretty easy. most of my free time has been spent drinking. now the kids are speaking more japanese than me i figured its time to study
>>
>>74025357
Yo, take a chill pill.
>>74025389
Misprint. 380,000,000 people stole 3 yen
>>
>>74025484
Your kids will always speak more Japanese than you if they are brought up in a Japanese environment. You CAN'T catch up to them. Ever.

Enjoy being your kids' 後輩 forever.
>>
>>74025348

sabado y domingo
>>
>>74025502
>Misprint
No wonder it made no sense. 380 million people stealing 3 yen each, in cash no less, was confusing me
>>
>>74025923
日本語で、オ・ネ・ガ・イ・シ・マ・ス.
>>
>>74026001
>人組
Not each but together
>>
お腹を壊している
早くお腹を撫でて下さい
>>
>>74007669

何その変な変更w

>>74007653
>>74007992
>>74008205

This is late but

>I can't tell these twins apart, they look too similar
>There's no telling how old he is or where he comes from
>It's not so much his character that irritates me, it's his attitude

All of those sentences are correct when it comes to casual communication and writing, unless you're writing very formally semicolons are uncommon and make you look sort of pretentious and "can't" is perfectly usable for that situation too. The only thing I'd change is nor into or which was a typo anyways. Also "nor" would actually be incorrect there, you usually only use "nor" with "neither", in the case of saying "no" the negativity carries over to the second thing.

If you want to write naturally don't listen to the second guy because using semicolons all the time and avoiding contractions will definitely make you stick out even if it's technically correct.
>>
>>74027136

>The only thing I'd change is nor into or which was a typo anyways

Ignore that part I forgot to edit it out after making sure it was actually wrong and determining it wasn't.
>>
File: wallhaven-332612.jpg (201KB, 1207x1111px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-332612.jpg
201KB, 1207x1111px
>>74026374
待ってろ、今すぐ肛門括約筋をほぐしてやる
>>
>>74027316
ちょっと待って
もっと優しい方法もあるよ
>>
File: 1483028379142.jpg (91KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1483028379142.jpg
91KB, 600x338px
>>
what is しっかりなさってください?

I don't know if the one saying this is the woman dying or the other saying something like "hang in there!"
>>
>>74029297
Really polite "hang in there" if you ask me but my japanese is shitty
>>
>>74029297
Wow that's rude
>>
>>74030260
Yeah our waifus are real to us
>>
>>74029297
そんなことはない
俺、彼女がいた時もアニメばかり見てたし
>>
>>74031310
どうして離れた?
>>
i have a bad case of diarrhea.
>>
>>74029610
I thought that was the case, thanks
>>
>>74031310
俺の場合は彼女もアニメを見る人だった
>>
>>74031573
同じ趣味の恋人は羨ましい
>>
>>74031573
>彼女
>>74031310
>彼女
お、おい! 出て行け!
>>
>>74013873
T H I C C
>>
>>74032136
U S A
>>
File: 1486635923357.jpg (9KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1486635923357.jpg
9KB, 262x192px
>>74032002
>>
>>74032595
>>
童貞なんですが彼女できる気がしない
>>
リア充はしね
>>
本当に追い込まれている人間は自虐すらできない
>>
おはよう
仕事いきたくねえええええええええ
>>
>>74029461
Probably the latter. なさる is the polite form of する.
>>
>>74005284

are you going to attack N. Korea?
>>
>>74034540
Nah.
in the first place, we only have the armed forces called self-defense forces to defend Japan from other countries.
>>
>>74034983
but what if yankees do?
>>
>>74034540
thats not my job. it's yours.
>>
>>74034540
I hope so fuck those guys
>>
>>74035263
we don't want to attack the good North Korea. Only the bad South one.

btw the word "nandemonaya" means "nothing" right?
>>
>>74035472
you've already had some "experience" there. wanna repeat?
>>
>>74035695
Sure, if china decides to stay the fuck out of it this time
>>
朝鮮がみんなを敵にしてるらしい
>>
>>74035756
oh, I love this "if".
you sure they will?
>>
File: 1485277247598.png (117KB, 305x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485277247598.png
117KB, 305x382px
why should someone learn french?
will french language help me to get a gook gf?
kek, very often during my travels random people think I am french or italian, wtf
>>
File: app.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
app.png
76KB, 300x300px
Anyone fool around with HelloTalk? I'm learning way more than I thought I would. Teaching is fun too.
>>
>>74035909
I'm not feeding your bait
good night
>>
File: IMG_9235.jpg (39KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9235.jpg
39KB, 391x376px
>>74035909
>Peru
>>
>>74036263
can you post some japaneeze Pepe?
>>
I wonder what a Japanese presidential election would be like
>>
日本は俺のものだ
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 172x191px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 172x191px
>>74005284
たしか日本ではこんな感じのマスコットがある菓子があるんだよな。
名前なんだったっけ・・・
>>
>>74036980
Japan has not adopted presidential system, but parliamentary one.
>>
>>74037422
あ、和服って情報入れるの忘れてた。
>>
File: koume chan.jpg (500KB, 1010x1397px) Image search: [Google]
koume chan.jpg
500KB, 1010x1397px
>>74037422
>>
>>74037518
あ、これだこれ!
小梅。やっとツイッターでさがしだせる!
>>
>>74037551
ツイッターでは多分消されてると思うけど、ニジエとPixivでみつけた。
ブクマしとこ。ありがとうございました!
>>
>>74037451
Presidential system sucks anyway
>>
>>74037518
>貴方への想いが私の道しるべ
こんなにかわいいお菓子があるとは
>>
>>74038047
好き嫌いがはっきりとわかれそうな味だけどね。(中の梅ペーストが塩っぱい)
>>
>>74038560
味がいやかもしれんが
こんな美しいお菓子を見て食べないわけがない
>>
>>74039108
おかしっつっても、ただの梅味のしょっぱいキャンディだぜ?
>>
>>74037518
小梅ちゃんのその絵とカルピスの黒い山羊っぽい絵が子供のころ不気味に感じてたの思い出した
>>
>>74035909
Peru?
>>74032853

a little worried
>>
>>74039199
お菓子とキャンディーは同じじゃない?
違いは?
>>
今日、女子制服を着て学校に行く夢をみたけど、どう言う意味なの
>>
人生はチョコレートの箱
>>
>>74039418
英米語のSweetsとCandyの違いが良く分からないわ。
>>
>>74039599
開けてみるまで中身はわからない
>>
>>74039599
くやしくおながいします(´・ω・`)
>>
>>74039418
「candy」は飴
「お菓子」は、チョコやキャラメル、ケーキや駄菓子…お菓子全てを指す
英語では、キャラメルやチョコバーの事もcandyと言うのだっけ?
>>
>>74039741
ガム・フリスクはどうですか?
また、クレープ・アイスクリーム・パフェ・ケーキ・タルト・菓子パンなども「お菓子」でしょうか?
>>
>>74039735
ふぉれすとがんぷぅぅぅぅぅぅ(悔しく)
>>
>>74039839
大体はお菓子だけど…
菓子パンは難しいね。
ご飯扱いなのか、お菓子扱いなのか…。
多分、両方。
>>
File: IMG_1612.gif (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1612.gif
18KB, 240x320px
音楽鑑賞のお時間です
https://youtu.be/nW8dGwa2zRw?t=1m40s
>>
>>74040074
そうじゃなくてもっとくやしく(`・ω・´)
>>
>>74040085
スープは飲み物ですか?カレーは飲み物だと言われました。なぜなんですか?
>>
>>74039741
教えてくれてありがとう
アメリカ人はチョコバーをcandyと呼ぶが
それは間違っている

>>74039715
大体は場所の問題だと思う
イギリスならsweets, アメリカならcandy
意味は大体同じ
でも言語の問題なので、区別しがたいものもある
>>
>>74040149
ふぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉぉっぉぉっぉっぉっぉれすとぅおおおおぉっぉっぉっぉ

(・∀・)がんぷぅ摩擦
>>
What happens in Wakayama?
>>
>>74040170
スープは食べ物か飲み物かは食べ方次第だと思う
(でも「食べ方」って言ったので、やはり前者が正しいだろう・・・)
>>
>>74040172
Jaffa cakeはケーキですか?ビスケットですか?
>>
>>74040170
>カレーは飲み物
wwwこのmemeは何だろうね?
>>74040172
どういたしまして。
というか、こちらこそありがとう。
米語と英語の、違いなんだね、勉強になったよ。
>>
File: life chocolate box fat.jpg (29KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
life chocolate box fat.jpg
29KB, 450x254px
>>74040201
からかってるんですね!もういいです!(`・ω・´)
>>
>>74040351
そういうなよぉ(´;ω;`)ウゥゥ
たしかそのセリフ、原作本とニュアンス違うんだよね
>>
>>74040290
この論議は裁判所まで広まった
判断は「ケーキ」だった
ビスケットは古くなると、柔らかくなる
ケーキは、硬くなる
この方法で、jaffa cakeの本当の性質は決められた
>http://www.jaffa-cakes.com/jaffa-cakes-biscuits-name
>>
>>74039839
個人的にケーキやパンはお菓子では無いと思う。
それで菓子パンなんて名前がワザワザあるのではないかな。
でも、ケーキやパンをお菓子に分類する人がいてもいいとも思う。
>>
File: 1491848351946.png (116KB, 1312x3628px) Image search: [Google]
1491848351946.png
116KB, 1312x3628px
どういたしまして
>>
File: 1485123442224.png (176KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485123442224.png
176KB, 409x409px
thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwSQ_ytQjaM
>>
救世主はいないでしょう
>>
File: IMG_2823.jpg (110KB, 1007x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
110KB, 1007x546px
> April 25th 2017
Today is the day that Kaneda Shotaro from Akira gets his motorcycle license.
>>
次の文を英語に
「俺は、自分の不甲斐なさを再認識して、また落ち込んだ。」
>>
>>74040540
パンケーキは主食っぽいけど、
普通のケーキは「洋菓子」と言うから
菓子の一種だと思う。
>>
>>74040946
>since my gf wasn't satisfied because of my dick, i'm depressed
>>
>>74040946
I'm depressed again by my own useless.
うーん、難しい( ;´Д`)
オージー、正しい解答を下さい。
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-senate-idUSKBN17Q1LR
>Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

you mad lads ready
>>
>>74041176
I honestly hope they take care of NK before they develop nukes that can reach us (I live in hawaii)
>>
日本語の下手な僕でも読んで楽しめたこの短編小説は日本人にも日本語学習者にもお勧めします
「むかし夕日の公園で」というシンプルでわかりやすい日常ホラーです
http://ameblo.jp/isbud/entry-10933376487.html
>>
>>74041108
自分の悩みを英文に込めてはいけない
やり直し

>>74041174
惜しい
Useless is an adjective, so you need to turn it into a noun: useless -> uselessness
>I'm depressed again by my own uselessness.
これで問題なし( ´ ▽ ` )b
>>
>>74041270
乙一良いよね( ´ ▽ ` )
ゾクゾクするホラーから、ホッコリ系の不思議話まで色々あって。
>>74041311
オージーありがとう( ´ ▽ ` )わーい
そう、adjective とかnounとかよく間違えるんだよー( ;´Д`)
ところで、オージーは何かやらかしちゃって落ち込んでるの?
>>
>>74041677
おいおいトム、adjectiveとnoun間違えるなんてありえないぜ
adjectiveは助詞でnounは動詞のことだろう?
形容詞と名詞?なんだそれは
>>
>>74041677
うん。乙一の他の作品を読んでみたい
「むかし夕日の公園で」と同じくらい読みやすいものもありますか?
>>
オスマンコルト
>>
>>74041886
ZOO
>>
何のために生き続けばいいか分からない
>>
>>74042675
ありがとうございます
>>
>>74041872
Σ(・□・;)タケシと呼ばれた事はあるが、
トムと呼ばれるのは初めてだぜw兄弟。
>>74041886
他のanonくんと同じく、ZOOという短編集が良いと思う。
その中でもseven roomsが特に怖い。
>>
I'll make the next thread at 310.
>>
>>74042901
ありがとう
できるだけ読んでみる
>>
>>74043022
why
>>
>>74043022
よろしく
>>74043057
実はこの短編集は映像化もされてるんだよ。(こちらもなかなか良かった)
>>
>>74043086
Because it is customary around here to make a new thread when it hits the bump limit.
>>
>>74043251
No, but why you? Every time?
>>
>>74043285
If you look closely at the flag of OP, you'll see that this very thread was not made by me. In other words, I do not make it every time.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>74043340
>>74043340
>>74043340
>>74043340
>>74043340
>>74043340
>>
次のスレッド
>>74043327
>>74043327
>>74043327
>>
>>74043337
>>74043346
Isn't it a little early, France?

Also
>30 seconds between posts

pass user
>>
I'll delete mine.
>>
> mfw I can't delete op
>>
File: o6nt072ygpg.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
o6nt072ygpg.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>74040946
Because I reacknowleded my own unreliableness, I felt wretched again.
>>74041311
「再び」と「また」がねー
単語の選択だな
realize againにするかrecognize againするか
結局、re-が使えるので上にして、
不甲斐なさはuselessnessするかどうかとか
更に単文にしたければforとかbecause ofで分子構文にするとか
そういうことが問題
>>
>>74043392
>Isn't it a little early, France?
No. Save for the possibility of a bunch of posts getting deleted and bringing the thread back under the bump limit, >>74043346 was the last post that could bump this thread.
>pass user
Indeed.
>>
>>74043501
I meant the time of day.
>>
Dear Japan,
Please export your games to the world, namely the Robot Taisen franchise, and start putting them on PC too. Stop hogging all the good games for yourself you stupid yellow niggers.
Love and respect you,
The world
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.