[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible? Pls tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

File: 1490275941613.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490275941613.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible? Pls tell me the steps to obtain my dream rich first world know it all yuropeans
>>
>>74002671
>the steps to obtain my dream rich first world
cross the border with argentina
>>
>>74002697
Ayy lmao
>>
>>74002697
Mama mia io non voglio polenta con caca
>>
>>74002671

Just go to Iceland instead you dope.

There's no hope left for Sweden.
>>
>>74002820
Beg to differ. You live in a world of memes. Iceland is filled with women with more muscle than the average olympic qualifiers. Not kidding, they have no issues with pills at all. Just search in yt about crossfit icelanding grills.
>>
File: 1468046342890.jpg (27KB, 393x383px) Image search: [Google]
1468046342890.jpg
27KB, 393x383px
>>74002671
>I want a sweden conservative gf, is this possible?
>>74002820
>Just go to Iceland instead you dope.

There is no hope.
Everything western is dead thanks to american culture.
>>
>>74002923
pls point me in the direction to achieve my goal, I know you can, you are a first world top tier hdi gdp european white superhombre, pls give gf
>>
If a Swedish girl is conservative she wouldn't have a relationship with a sudaca now would she? it's a catch 22
>>
File: 1468036795021.jpg (34KB, 490x405px) Image search: [Google]
1468036795021.jpg
34KB, 490x405px
>>74002974
hahaha
>>
Why do you even want a Swedish girl specificaly? Why not any other Scandinavian? Have you ever met a Swedish girl, do you know what they're like?

Your fantasy idea of what a Swedish woman is like won't be the same as reality
>>
>>74002974
Look around regional/rural Queensland, Australia
>>
>>74002980
Why not?
>>
>>74002671
i want a conservative, chubby, cute swedish bf.
how do i get one?
>>
>>74003014
I dated a couple of finn girls but it didn't work. Not going to explain why, but let's say they were very weird
>>74003018
Straya grills are fun but they are not serious at all. I dated one from tanazania.
>>
>>74003058
Woman?
>>
>>74003058
Was going to bully you for your faggotry but who am I to judge stupidity
>>
>>74003090
No.

>>74003111
You can bully me all you want, my future swedish husband will beat you up.
>>
File: 1443775915427.jpg (33KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1443775915427.jpg
33KB, 420x420px
>>74003079
>tanazania
>>
>>74003126
>No.
No thanks
>>
>>74003126
I'm a well raised chilean I'd never disrespect you or your husband what are you talking about.
>>74003131
Tasmania my bad. La misma wea
>>
I would assume not in any of the big cities. Wiki says there's something of a bible belt in Småland so maybe in one of the towns there you might find one. Rural Swedes would be quite xenophobic though.
>>
>>74003271
Thank you sheepbro.
>Rural Swedes would be quite xenophobic though.
They will learn to love my mestizo ways I'm quite sure
>>
Why do 4chan retards want conservative girls? It's shit. Awful sex with shame all over her face or no sex prior to marriage, she wouldn't work and would leech off you, no pussy shaving and contempt for a hygiene. Tons of weird religious shit in her brain. REAL MEN MUST, AREN'T YOU A REAL MEN aka you should do weird shit and provide me because you have dick while I would sit at home doing nothing. I guess westerners may have never met anything conservative or their conservatives are our liberals but dude, you are Chilean. You should realize what conservative girl is.
>>
>>74003448
>while I would sit at home doing nothing
they're supposed to be taking care of the kids while the man is out there working.
>>
>>74003448
Nobody said virgin robot. I'm asking for conservative, not a muslim. Also, calm the fuck down and stop lurking /pol/
>>
>>74003448
> sit at home doing nothing
That's what a man does in traditional relationships when he's back from work. Inexperienced, conservative women won't complain when you give them terrible sex as they understand it's their duty to please their husbands, whereas worldly women know for a fact that other men can make them feel better than you. Why take the risk if you can avoid it?
>>
>>74003028
What you're asking is basically
>Hey I'm a black guy looking to hook up with some KKK chicks.
This is probably even more likely than you finding a conservative gf though, since I'm sure there's lots of kkk chicks who want to taboo fuck a black guy.
>>
>>74003662
Geez spain have some confidence, if you think your relationship hinges solely on if the sex is good or bad then you're probably going after the wrong kind of women.
>>
>>74003757
What are "kkk" girls? I'm not black I'm mestizo (mothers side is german and basque from the south, fathers side is english and italian from the port)
>>
>>74003906
The point is that a conservative swedish girl would not date a non-white.
European conservativism is not like south american conservativism.
They oppose race mixing, while we embrace it.
>>
>>74003906
The point we're trying to get across is that it's unlikely for a conservative Swedish woman to date a non-Swedish man as it would go against her ideals
>>
>>74003014
what are swedish women like?
what about swedish men?
>>
>>74003996
Would she date an Anglo man if he joined the church of Sweden? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>74002892
>Iceland is filled with women with more muscle than the average olympic qualifiers.
i hate white people but this interest me
>>
>>74003938
But I'm not a non white, I'm a mestizo of course because of my mixed heritage but why that important. I couldn't control that. It's what I got.
>>74003996
Can you describe those ideals pls? This sounds racist btw. Not judging, but it does.
>>
>>74004094
>But I'm not a non white
What passes for white down here is non-white in Sweden.

>why that important. I couldn't control that. It's what I got.
I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that's the way it is. These people don't like race mixing.
What are you going to do? Force them to marry you?
>>
Barely even German passes as white in Sweden, just to give you an idea.
>>
>>74004021
>what are swedish women like?
often independent adventurous, they're very fun to date compared to foreign women, judging from my own experience

>>74004023
>Would she date an Anglo man
probably

>if he joined the church of Sweden?
opinions on the Swedish church varies among conservatives. A lot of people are unhappy of how politicaly biased they are towards the left

nationalistic women would probably view christianity as a foreign un-Swedish religion
>>
>>74004140
I don't consider myself white btw, if asked I'm mestizo, that's why I just answered in the recent census (days ago). But I seriously think I have a greater chance to get me a conservative swedish gf than the 90% of the sweden male population desu.
>>
>>74003871
> solely
It is only one aspect of it. A woman who has had many relationships before you is likelier to have known men who were better looking, smarter and better listeners than you, and more importantly, men who made her feel just as good as you do, or better, and I'm not even taking sex into account. It is likelier that you will be left by such a woman than by an inexperienced one, because the experienced woman knows for a fact that there are better options than you, so she won't shut up and forgive you when you screw up. It is tiresome to be challenged constantly, a wife should provide you with emotional safety.

Besides, what is the value in conquering what so many other men have conquered before? Isn't an easy woman worthless? It's like going hunting. If another hunter has shot your prize before you and it lays dead in front of you, you should not claim it to be considered a hunter.
>>
>>74004094
What this guys is saying is spot on >>74004140

Don't get whats difficult to understand about it, are conservatives a completely different thing in SA? Here they are nationalistic, most likely xenophobic enough to not race-mix but not ever mention it or act like a racist openly. Of course you have the open racists but they're a minority.
>>
>>74004238
>But I seriously think I have a greater chance to get me a conservative swedish gf than the 90% of the sweden male population desu.

Why? Swedish men are tall, strong, white and good looking. Admitedly they are a bit feminine as well, but I really don't think you're going to score anything good in Sweden.

>>74004276
There is no point being anti race mixing down here. Our societies were never homogenous.
>>
lol you're a disgusting mongrel
>>
>>74004254
And what makes this different from your previous relationships? Why should your conservative dream girl not think exactly like you are doing now, about you? Do you go around constantly looking for prettier women when you are in a relationship, and leaving her the second someone hot makes you laugh?
Relationships are dependent on a whole lot of trust no matter who you marry. Sounds kinda sad if you have so low self-esteem you need a virgin and shy girl to not be paranoid, kind of like how the muzzies act.
>>
>>74004300
I'm 185, quite strong although ottermode, and I have decent looks (even did catalog photos kek but it was money for vacations, don't judge me:) I'm well travelled, cultured, at least bilingual, decent, etc. I'm outgoing and usually fun. Believe me and as Brasileño you know how this works, put me around a couple girls and I would owe the place.
>>
>>74004455
But you don't have to sell yourself to me. You have to sell yourself to the conservative swedish woman you wanna score.
Good luck.
>>
>>74004276
>>74004579
So you are telling me that a well raised southamerican is not wellcomed, but a random no nation no data muslim can go to sweden and do as he pleases?
>>
>>74004434
I have only had one relationship, which ended quickly. If I looked for partners all the time, or I didn't hold myself to the same standards that I expect from others, that would be hypocritical.

For me it's extremely hard to find a woman I like. Most women I have met have got a realistic approach towards relationships - as in, sex is healthy, meeting different men in your life will provide you with valuable experience concerning what you want and (more importantly) what you don't want, etc. With this lack of idealism, the notion that I may become just another number in their list, and the possibility that they will miss their time with an ex, I completely fail to find these women attractive.

I want to feel like I've accomplished something, I want my partner to treat a relationship with her as something so exclusive and rare that I'm the only man to ever know that feeling. Unfortunately, people in the post-penicillin world treat romantic relationship like learning to play an instrument. You start up doing lots of mistakes with your practice instruments, then you slowly get better, and in the end you may form a great band once you know another musician who is also skilled.
>>
>>74004857
That's not what I'm saying at all, bro.
I'm just telling it how it is.
Conservative swedish women are probably anti-race mixing.
But hey, you'd definitely score with liberal swedish women. They would gravitate towards you.
>>
>>74004867
That's sad as fuck. You sound like you have never being loved.
>>
>>74004857
You're not very bright are you? A conservative wouldn't date a muslim either. A Chilean and a muslim are both foreign non-Swedes.

If you went around the Swedish countryside trying to find a girl that is both conservative and at the same time willing to date a foreigner is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. You'll have much more luck if you just stick to the cities
>>
>>74004857
Oh boy do you believe the memes about immigrants in sweden? They have a pretty segregated society, immigrants mixing with white swedes isn't close to as common as /pol/ will have you believe. Not saying it doesn't happen but please, don't fall for the memes.

And btw we were talking about conservative girls remember, do you really think conservative, christian girl flock to muslim immigrants? You have a better chance than them already because I presume you're christian, but it doesn't mean you will automatically get girl.
>>
>>74004964
>You're not very bright are you?
Why the insult? I didn't insult you?
>>
>>74004857
The government is biased towards refugees, because muh tolerance and the "horrible things" they've experienced
A south american christian wouldnt be treated the same
>>
>>74005051
just making an observation
>>
>>74005051
I don't think he meant anything by it, bro.
Chill.
Why would you want a conservative swedish woman anyway?
Why would you want to date someone that cares more about race than about your individual achivements?
I mean, you said you're tall, decent looking, well travelled and cultured. Don't waste your time on women who think race is more important than that.
>>
>>74004300
Nordic grils love foreign men
>>
>>74002671
>conservative swedes
Do they even exist?
>>
>>74005184
I can make judgements pass as facts as well. A whole thread about sweden and not a single post about the obvious meme. Apologze fuckr, you are in the wrong here.
>>
>>74004957
No, I haven't been in love either. It's too difficult for me to get interested in a woman, so falling in love with one is close to impossible.
>>
File: 1486149519538.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1486149519538.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>>74005225
Stooop
>>
>>74005189
I've dated finns so I want to meet a swedish to experience the culture, can't justify it further to be absolutely honest.
>>74005233
Behave water J
>>
>>74004094
South American "whites" are more or less niggers by scandinavian standards.
>>
>>74005248
Te gustan los hombres? Es posible y nadie te va a juzgar. O nadie te debería juzgar la verdad. Es tu puta vida y tu felicidad la verdad
>>
>>74005225
Tha left-leaning ones do. The right wing don't.
And OP is looking for right wing women.

>>74005248
Have you tried men?

>>74005332
Date a liberal swedish woman, then.
>>
>>74005346
I'm mestizo can you norwegians read damn it?
>>
>>74005294
Its sad, but true
>>
>>74005225
Women in all countries generaly like foreigners because they have an "exotic" factor to them. Come to think of it aren't men just the same?
>>
>>74005417
Exactly, so you shouldn't even date a Spanish or Italian girl because you'd ruin the child's future, you're basically Satan.
>>
>>74005417
Literally a nigger.
>>
>>74005479
>Dating=reproducing
Mormon tier. Which explains your reference to Satan. And again, why are you people so fucking rude.
>>
>>74005585
Because anyone who dates a nigger is discarded into the trash.
>>
>>74005411
>>74005385
> maybe if you don't fall for women, you're gay :^)
Not this shit again reeeeeeeeee

Many women who were more or less clearly interested in me have wondered if I'm a homo, as they are used to the fact that men are ALWAYS ready to flirt with them, particularly in countries like ours. I don't ever get this crap from men, thankfully. I know that self-control and integrity are not fashionable nowadays, but refusing to ignore my own standards doesn't mean I'm a fagfag.
>>
>>74005585
Why would a conservative swedish chick date a nigger?
>>
>>74005585
>why are you people so fucking rude.
Bro, it's 4chan. People can be really rude sometimes.
Don't let it get to you.

>>74005615
Come on, he sounds like a good guy.

>>74005621
That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that maybe you have more luck with the other gender, if you have any interest in men.
>>
>>74005225
Asian and Latina women crave white dick.
>>
>>74002671
No, it is not possible because conservative Swedish girls don't go for poor brown people from inferior cultures.
>>
>>74005615
Remember this post you just made. You brought it upon yourselves.
>>74005621
Te entiendo perfecto. Me parece que te estás forzando a ir a lugares en los que no estás del todo a gusto. Intenta dejar de ir alguna vez a esos sitios, y prueba buscar aquellos sitios en donde se reune la gente que tiene intereses similares a los tuyos. Prueba un par de días solo para ir a espiar, para ver. No te cierres a lo que tienes a mano. En una de esas encuentras una mina con tus intereses y gustos. Además los intereses duran más que la pinta. Te puedes encontrar la mejor de las minas pero si es una bruta, se te olvida a la semana lo linda que pueda ser. Una mina interesante vale una vida
>>
>>74005731
Ah, right. No, I have absolutely no interest in men.
>>
>>74005585
I've given up hope on Western women. I only date latina's from Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Panama. White "European" women think of themselves as equal to men. Have fun dealing with that. Even Asian women are better, but children wise you are creating a Central Asian.
>>
>>74005792
Buen post.
Los últimos meses no pude salir nada de nada por un intenso proyecto laboral, a partir de ahora ya tengo más tiempo para salir a la calle y conocer gente.
>>
>>74005793
>absolutely no interest in men
I find this hard to understand.
I love the male form so much, it is inconceivable for me that there are people out there who don't like it.

>>74005822
Western women have high standards. You just have to keep up with them.
>>
>>74005615
>>74005766
Screencaping your posts assholes
>>
>>74005919
Yeah they do, but I'd rather have multiple qts than just one white girl. Plus have you ever dated a European or White American Girl? They can get very very annoying.
>>
>>74005919
The male form is indeed quite interesting. I paint as a hobby and drawing women is quite easy compared to men figure (not that they are easy at all I can barely draw them but i do my best)
>>
>>74005930
What for?

>>74005980
I've never dated anyone.
>>
>>74006032
Internet police
>>
>>74006074
Why specifically a Swedish woman? Greta's are american girls on steroids without all the fat. They are walking brainwashed sjw's plus if you want a conservative white european girl go to Poland, Russia, Ukraine, or some slav Country.
>>
>>74005930
For what purpose?
>>
femanon here, I've dated foreign guys in the past and it didn't work out well. It's nothing personal against Chileans per say, but it's just that non-Swedish men are too unpredictable and weird in my experience.

The only ones I'd be interested in now are Swedes and maybe other Nordics, but not Danes because I couldn't stand listening to a Danish man talk every day of my life
>>
>>74006354
Good stay in your lane Greta, no race mixing. Mixed children have serious identity issues plus raising a family with someone from a different race is difficult.
>>
File: 1486366699052 (1).png (234KB, 1214x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1486366699052 (1).png
234KB, 1214x1212px
>>74002697
kek
>>
>>74006354
>I've dated foreign guys in the past and it didn't work out well
Which nationalities?
Also, tell me about european men.
How do you steal their hearts?

>>74006453
Can you please explain this better?
Is the other country Brazil?
>>
>>74006399
no kidding, I was together with a Kurdish man for a few years and he barely spoke to me. Couldn't imagine raising children with someone like that
>>
>>74002923
>american culture.
we have no culture.
>>
>>74002671
t. texas
you're living in north america dude
>>
File: hermione.jpg (2MB, 2560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hermione.jpg
2MB, 2560x1200px
>>74003014
Bugger off. Swedish women are GOAT
>>
>>74006461
>Which nationalities?
Iraqi Kurdish, Greek and British. The Brit was probably the worst of the three, it didn't last long
>>
>>74005477
Yeah, most people can see sexy in foreignness. Not always, and not just, but they can
>>
>>74006354
> I couldn't stand listening to a Danish man talk every day

It's okay, we don't want to listen to your horkaborka speak either.
>>
File: vomitchan.jpg (282KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vomitchan.jpg
282KB, 1000x1000px
>>74006482
>>
>>74006461
>Is the other country Brazil?
I assume it's one of the communist ones. Although brazil is also possible. I didn't make it
>>
>>74006461
Foreign girls I've dated have been.
British girl she was cool I actually miss her sense of humor and teasing.
Colombian took care of me and kinda treated me like a child.
Puerto Rican she was pretty loud and had issues with anger.
White American normal the baseline for women.
Chinese annoying and quite clingy.
I haven't dated for 6 months because I've just been starting my YouTube channel.
>>
File: 1444460399177.png (467KB, 529x462px) Image search: [Google]
1444460399177.png
467KB, 529x462px
>>74006700
>I've just been starting my YouTube channel.
>>
>>74002671
>conservative
>>>/r_td/
>>
>>74006354
Why are you people so racist I'm amazed by this. You suffer every day every country bullying you guys for whatever reasons bur you still call more bullying upon yourselves
>>
>>74006730
I would link it, but I don't want /int/ shitposting in the comments.
>>
>>74002923

>blaming americans because you fucked up and let in politicians who decided displacing 15% of your population with dindus was a good idea
wew
>>
>>74006860
I have certain preferences when it comes to men, just like everyone else. What's racist about that? I still have non-Swedish friends
>>
>>74006937
There's nothing wrong with it it's normal he's just LARPing. What do you think of swedish women anyways?
>>
>>74006700
Don't buy a good mic. That's a rookie mistake. Start with a bad mic and camera so the videos look shitty. That way the idea that the videos are improving over time will be more believable. Plus it'll make your first fans more emotionally connected tp your channel, and more likely to support you when you get a patreon. Speaking of which don't start with a patreon. Maybe get a small paypal link after a few months, but definitely keep money far away from your first videos. Don't ask for it, only ever grudgingly aqcuice to peoples request to give you money. Remember, it's a "digital tipjar", not a sponsorship deal.
>>
>>74006873
And remember to be charmingly awkward, you don't ever want to seem too charismatic or professional..
>>
>>74007080
t. Felix Kjellberg
>>
>>74007080
>>74007115
Thanks for the advice but my YouTube channel is more educational. I don't do politics or news.
>>
>>74007213
... is a good example of what I'm talking about, exactly. But it's the same for so many other successful channels. The medium is the message, and your (>>74006700) message should be that of a hero slowly working his way to triumph.
>>
>>74006535
>The Brit was probably the worst of the three
hahahaha, for reals? How so?
I heard britbongs are terrible lovers, but I thought it was a meme.

>>74006700
>Colombian took care of me and kinda treated me like a child.
That's cute
Also, please link to your youtube channel *-*

>>74006860
Don't mind them. Swedish women will never experience the wonderful latino cock. Save it for me! I'm a good rider.
>>
>>74007217
Doesn't matter what the topic is. If you start off looking prepared and profesional already, like say The Great War, you won't grow as fast or as much as say Vsauce. Wendover Productions has grown a lot since it started. Too much, in fact. After like a year it already looks too professional. It's lost the touch of personality that is vital to get the viewers to empathize with the struggle of the person behind the channel. That's another good tip, whenever possible, maybe at the end of videos or in seperate channel update videos, focus on your personality. That'll make people cheer for you, get them engaged and want to take part in your channals growth, leading to more donations.
>>
>>74007354
>hahahaha, for reals? How so?
spent more time out with his friends than me, drank on weekdays and was generally just very rude and inconsiderate
>>
>>74007292
you do have a point. I've watched Jontron since he started many years ago and by this point when people talk shit about him I almost feel personally insulted
>>
>>74007444
Typical britbong. I hope he was at least cute or good in bed.

>>74007492
Jontron's videos are great. I love them.
Btw, have you heard about the whole Destiny vs. Jontron debacle?
Hahaha it was great.
>>
>>74006860
kek are you pulling the "if you don't wanna fuck me you're racist" card? Isn't it embarrassing writing something like that? The anon you replied to obviously have experience and chose not to date because of them, and it doesn't even have anything to do with race but culture.
>>
>>74007585
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dVMW2JBTl3
>>
>>74006923
It's okay mate. I understand that you don't understand, since it's hard when one is part of the 56%.
>>
>>74007966
explain.
>>
>>74006860
Most Swedes consider Swedes and Sweden to be inherently superior to other peoples and countries. Even the immigrant-friendly leftists consider people from other cultures to be little more than helpless children and their views and values to be primitive and so clearly inferior to Swedish views and values that the moment they are exposed to them, the foreigners will immediately want to cast off their barbaric old ways and adopt the enlightened Swedish ways. Foreigners have a lot to learn from us, but we have nothing to learn from them. And remember, these are the ones who claim to like foreign cultures. You can just forget about conservatives right away. A Swede will not say it to your face, because that would be rude, but they will consider you to be primitive and inferior to them in every way.
>>
>>74008181
Swedes are nasty
>>
>>74003580
>I'm asking for conservative, not a muslim
Don't you realize conservative Muslim girls are the most conservative ones? Also religious people all act the same way, at least here in Russia, conservative Russians wouldn't really differ from conservative Muslims by behavior. Idk what do you mean by conservative then.
>>74003662
>Why take the risk if you can avoid it?
Why don't you try to satisfy her? Also conservative girls will be obviously awful in bed because they see sex as dirty thing they feel shame for.
>>74003507
Aka doing nothing. All this "taking care of children and cooking" is not job, 90% of time she would watch TV and eat (becoming fatter and fatter) while you would actually work and provide her pathetic retarded life.
>>
>>74006132
>conservative white european girl go to Poland, Russia, Ukraine
Russia is not Europe and Ukraine too. Our mentality is actually close to American Black people or Latinos. It's totally different from European, Western girls. Also conservative Russian girl wouldn't date Catholic.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.