[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain must pay reparations for what they did to the aztecs ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 26

File: 1490277514277.png (101KB, 822x796px) Image search: [Google]
1490277514277.png
101KB, 822x796px
Spain must pay reparations for what they did to the aztecs ;_;
>>
>>74000933
You pay me reparations for the wasted money conqueroring your narco shithole.
>>
>>74000933
Aztecs were bloody motherfucker who deserves the worst fate, even other amerindians joined the spaniards to fuck those bastards. Fuck aztecs.
>>
Nah, we are talking about 1521, the battles were not that unfair, guns were not as precise back then. They fairly conquered the territories.
>>
>>74001120
you were at war with literally every of your neighbors (namedly Portugal, France, Netherlands, British, Ottoman Empire, Italians, Germans, Berbers, etc) even your brothers in faith.

>>74001155
>guns were not as precise back then
steel arms, horses and cannons were
>>
>>74001155
>Nah, we are talking about 1521, the battles were not that unfair, guns were not as precise back then. They fairly conquered the territories.
The guns were shit but they mainly won through
1. Disease
2. Thousands of other angry native tribes
>>
>>74001155
>They
>>
They can send boypussi as reparations.
>>
>>74001207
>The guns were shit but they mainly won through
What so shit about them?
>>
>>74001120
Fuck those other amerindians fucking faggots they were jelly thats all
>>
>>74000933
to whom?

if you believe modern mexican native americans are"aztecs" you're wrong. Also, modern day Spain =/= Spain from the 1500's
>>
>>74001264
Aztecs got booty devastated from all other gangs fuckingbtgem up.
>>
>>74001270
>modern day Spain =/= Spain from the 1500's
This is so painfully true
>>
>>74001321
Cortes and conquistadors were just the smarter gang and won in the end after everyone wanted power.
>>
>>74000933
Bringing them civilization?
>>
>>74000933

I think they should be rewarded for attempting to tame you filthy apes.
>>
>>74001338
Cortes was very smart and fucked up all the others who wanted power.
>>
You guys can start by stop speaking Spanish and start speaking Nahuatl.
>>
>>74001356
Spanish """""civilization"""
>>
File: Tenochtitlan-Mexico City.jpg (242KB, 687x715px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitlan-Mexico City.jpg
242KB, 687x715px
>>74001356
>>74001360
we wuz civilizers n shieee

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.
>>
File: tumblr_ohhdba3BmW1ssxmhoo1_500.jpg (43KB, 490x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohhdba3BmW1ssxmhoo1_500.jpg
43KB, 490x462px
>>74001437
>>
>>74001437
also stop worshiping jesus and start idolizing blood drinking gods that demand human sacrifice on daily basis
>>
>>74001448
So civilized, ripping out hundreds of people's hearts every day. You're all rape babies anyways there are no more Aztecs in fact the more native you are the more you're looked down on in your society kek.
>>
>>74001448

You are not an Aztec. Get over it faglord.
>>
>>74001261
They took a hella long time to reload.
In the time span it took to to put a bullet back in the gun an aztec warrior would have cut you open. This isn't that bad in open, tight spaces where you can have multiple people lined behind each other and while one line shoots the others reload, but in a forest South America (there were other people apart from the aztecs too) this was a huge detriment.

The spaniards were lucky the Aztec's were inhumanly cruel and could pick off each and everyone after they were finished.

Personally speaking, my favourite South American group are some lads who built a fort at the edge of some cliff and fought against the Spaniards for 300 years before falling internally to diseases. I forgot the name of them tho.

>>74001489
ignore this idiot. south american's have a pretty interesting history. but the odds were stacked against them and they got wrecked.
>>
>>74001489
This.
>>
>>74001448
Fuck off with your Ecatepec, Ecatepunk hell hole slum propaganda, that is not Mexico City like we don't have enough with Iztapalacra
>>
File: 2013-11-12-burning01.jpg (78KB, 624x471px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-12-burning01.jpg
78KB, 624x471px
>>74001489
>So civilized, ripping out hundreds of people's hearts every day
nothing comparable to the superior euro agreed
>>
>>74001476
I do think that if you're not a sand people and you follow sand religions (Christianity and Islam), you are a cuck. Slavic, Germanic, Baltic and Greek polytheist religions are dead in favor for the people to worship a Jew.
>>
>>74001510
>>74001261
and they also had a big chance to blow up in your face
>>
WE
>>
>>74001537
That was done mostly in medieval times before the discovery of the new world and wasn't carried out on hundreds every day it was an extreme relatively rare punishment.
>>
File: Enriched Iztapalapa.jpg (108KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Enriched Iztapalapa.jpg
108KB, 960x480px
>>74001532
>that is not Mexico City like we don't have enough with Iztapalacra
guess what, it wasn't always shit

>"Moctezuma possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent ; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."
>"The city of Iztapalapa contains twelve or fifteen thousand houses; it is situated on the shore of a large salt lake, one-half of it being built upon the water, and one half on terra firma. The governor or chief of the city has several new houses, which, although they are not yet finished, are equal to the better class of houses in Spain –being large and well constructed, in the stone work, the carpentry, the floors, and the various appendages necessary to render a house complete, excepting the reliefs and other rich work usual in Spanish houses.
- Hernan Cortes, Second Letter of Relation to Charles V

>"When we approached near to Iztapalapan, two other caziques came out in great pomp to receive us: one was the prince of Cuitlahuac, and the other of Cojohuacan; both were near relatives of Motecusuma. We now entered the town of Iztapalapan, where we were indeed quartered in palaces, of large dimensions, surrounded by spacious courts, and built of hewn stone, cedar and other sweet-scented wood. All the apartments were hung round with cotton cloths."
Bernal Díaz del Castillo, True History of the Conquest of the New Spain, Chapter LXXXVII
>>
>>74001537
falling for war propaganda...
>>
Modern Methshitco is more violent than Aztec society. Becoming Aztec and speaking Nahuatl again would make Methshitland peaceful.
>>
I got sunburned in Spain.

Pay reparations. This would never have happened if Spaniards wouldn't have turned the sun up so high.
>>
File: Civilized Europeans.png (12KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
Civilized Europeans.png
12KB, 283x241px
>>74001589
>>
>>74001643
We made our cameo appearance in that too you fucking idiot
>>
>>74001619
kek
Implying spics from Mexico are even remotely related to the Aztecs.
Literally WE WUZing. Aztecs were not present in all of day Mexico and on the plus side a lot of Spics have European ancestry. IIRC correctly Spics from the North tend to be more European than Indian while those in the center is more balanced and the south is more injun heavy.
>>
File: religion of peace.png (78KB, 1047x595px) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.png
78KB, 1047x595px
>>74001589
>and wasn't carried out on hundreds every day
dindu nuffin

>>74001596
tell that to the spanish accounts of aztec sacrifices
>>
>>74001551
Funny how you say that yet the prophet himself preached about equality among all races and came to Africa on multiple occasions, he seeked refuge in Ethiopia from the arabs who wanted to see him dead! The reason Muhammad lived as long as he did was thanks to that kind gesture.

So even after this you're saying black muslims can't practice islam?

As for all the Asians who practice it they were introduced through trade, EVERY muslim who embraced islam did so willingly! Because at the time it was the most freeing religion, unlike Christianity that left blood and destruction in its path. Islam brought unity and peace!

Don't ever compare the two.
>>
>>74001537
We defeated Spain for a reason. God was on the Dutch side.
>>
>>74001240
>we
?
>>
I wonder what the world would look like had the Aztecs won.
>>
>>74001510

People tend to underestimate how much of an advantage you have on horseback.
>>
>>74001697
wtf... Saudi?
>>
>>74001659
30 Mexicans at the end of the war sure made a huge difference in the 73 million death toll. Not to mention that we only entered because we were attacked first, we didn't started it. Imbecile cunt.
>>
>>74001670
North Methshitco is more violent, created the cartels, and created a music genre centered around celebrating narcos..... Hmm makes you think.
>>
Aren't Mexicans just the decendants of the natives who backstabbed the Aztecs and helped Spain any way?
>>
File: Battle of Gembloux.png (161KB, 320x894px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Gembloux.png
161KB, 320x894px
>>74001736
this
>>
The thing i don't understand is why many of my fellow compatriots believe that Spain conquered all of what today is Mexico, what Cortes did was only using the hate that most of the amerindian tribes had against the "Aztecs" for his own good.

Back then, amerindians hated the living shit of eachother.

Was it good or wrong the spanish rule?
i think that it is a shame how the things happened, but considering the 1500's mentality, it could have been way worse.

how would be this land if another european country colonised Mexico?
>probably amerindians would have been exterminated or forced to live in certain areas.

So, in conclution, stop making shitty threads OP.

Sorry for my shitty english.
>>
>>74001697
The Nazis also brought peace and unity to the Germans. Even with the financial chains the allies had put on Germany It wasnt until those vile Poles attacked that they were forced to defend themselves.
>>
File: DNAmapmexico.jpg (210KB, 757x511px) Image search: [Google]
DNAmapmexico.jpg
210KB, 757x511px
>>74001753
Southern Mexicans are the true descendants of the Aztecs.
>>
>>74001759
>The thing i don't understand is why many of my fellow compatriots believe that Spain conquered all of what today is Mexico, what Cortes did was only using the hate that most of the amerindian tribes had against the "Aztecs" for his own good.
Because they're ethnically Spaniards and the only relation they have with you is CHI?
>>
>>74001753
>Aren't Mexicans just the decendants of the natives who backstabbed the Aztecs
You mean the Tlaxcaltecs?
Those guys were also Aztecs.
>>
>>74001700
What are you trying to say?
>>
Mexicans still decapitate people. They are still primitive. And still worship whites as Gods. So nothing has changed really.
>>
>>74001868
>this fucking meme again
The natives never thought the Spaniards were gods. They thought they were supernatural which was taken in Spaniard-Christian like society to mean godlike.
>>
>>74001868
>>
>>74001899
I wonder why Mexico is catholic and not protestant..
>sees image
Oh I get it now.
>>
>>74001825
I've got a new name for you, you should call yourself Asspics, it rythmes with aztec and it also has a modern meaning
>>
>>74001944
That's just dumb, abonigger
>>
>>74001868
>And still worship whites as Gods
just spaniard larping, pic related is the white skinned and bearded quetzalcoatl
>>
File: 4L_K91GcXro.jpg (154KB, 700x907px) Image search: [Google]
4L_K91GcXro.jpg
154KB, 700x907px
>>74001928
>>
>>74001977
No wonder Mexico has no master painters.
>>
File: 015.jpg (115KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
115KB, 500x291px
>>74001996
>>
>>74001982
That was never a thing here. You know Europe has multiple factions of Gods.
>>
>>74001996

They've got a lot of master baters instead.
>>
File: Peaceful Europeans.png (20KB, 315x464px) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful Europeans.png
20KB, 315x464px
>>74001977
>>
>>74002065
>>74002083
>>
>>74002101
We weren't involved in WW1.

>mexican education
>>
>>74002126
But I see Mexico was. Bunch of savages if you ask me.
>>
File: Dieric_Bouts_013.jpg (145KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
Dieric_Bouts_013.jpg
145KB, 800x797px
>>74002126
>>74002140
>>
If Aztecs were so good and civilized why are they all dead, assimilated or SPAIN'D.
>>
File: Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg (99KB, 668x360px) Image search: [Google]
Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg
99KB, 668x360px
>>74002229
>diseases introduced from the new world to the old world:
a bed bug infection, syphilis (still disputed)
>diseases introduced from the old world to the new world:
bubonic plague, chicken pox, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, leprosy, malaria, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, typhoid, typhus, whooping cough, yaws, yellow fever
>>
>>74002289
Serves them right for being so weak tbqh
>>
>>74002203
Since the founding of our nation only one person has been quartered. And that was the murderer of William of Orange. But being quartered was the least of his worries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_G%C3%A9rard#Trial.2C_torture.2C_and_execution
>>
File: blowing-from-gun.jpg (52KB, 852x587px) Image search: [Google]
blowing-from-gun.jpg
52KB, 852x587px
>>74002321
i'm talking about europeans not your country specifically
>>
>>74002306
>Serves them right for being so weak
>>>>weak

>But probably nothing seemed more weird to the Spaniards than the Aztec attitude to personal hygiene. Simply, for the Aztecs being clean was cool. One Conquistador reported, in a tone of wonder, that Moctezuma bathed twice a day. He did, but there was nothing extraordinary about that for an Aztec, since everybody ‘bathed often, and many of them every day’ in the rivers, lakes or pools.
>The Mexica also used deodorants, breath fresheners and ash to clean their teeth with (Spaniards of the time cleaned theirs with urine!) The Aztecs cleaned their bodies – and souls – in steam baths. An outside fire heated one of the walls via a small tunnel to red-hot, and the bather threw water on the hot wall, creating steam.
>Into this clean world, thundered the Spanish. The 16th century was a really dirty time in Europe: ever since the Black Death, people avoided water and washing like the plague; and the Spanish in particular thought and taught that being dirty was a Christian Virtue.
>>
Mexico want reparations just like the blacks here bitch about. The funny thing is that if that occurred, Mexico would still be poor just like our blacks. Why? because they are too primitive to manage the cash.
At the end of the day, these Mexicans just want free shit like every other 3rd world people.
>>
>>74002344
>I'm so clean I can't even handle some diseases
Soft cunts if you ask me. It's evolution, sapiens didn't feel pity for the neanderthals just like a lion don't feel bad about its prey. If they fell that means they were not worth preserving.
>>
The Mexican dude in this thread has a serious inferiority complex.
>>
>>74002321
>At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be brutally – even by the standards of that time – killed. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off

>Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour. After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed

I don't think they liked him here.
>>
>>74002456
Stick around long enough in /int/ and you start noticing Mexican inferiority complexes.
>>
>>74002489
OP is just roleplaying but I've seen a shitload of Mexicans legit roleplaying both as Aztecs and Spaniards, it's so fucking weird.
>>
File: raw.gif (415KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
415KB, 220x217px
>>74002442
>>74002456
>can't deal with the facts

>inferiority complex
>survival of the fittest
>>
Would you give these girls reparations?
>>
>>74002518
>legit roleplaying
legit larping*

As in actually believing that shit, not doing it for giggles.
>>
>>74002469
The English wiki page actually misses a part of his punishment. Because his head was also put on a stake.
>>
>>74002518
>>74002545
>Larping is the correct term.
Yeah, it's amusing.
>>
>>74002545
>>74002489

sadly this is true
>>
>>74002550
He also wasn't branded actually, but two torches were put under his armpits.
>>
File: enhanced-490-1414084990-11.jpg (68KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-490-1414084990-11.jpg
68KB, 625x800px
>>74002532

Whatever you say Juan Pedro.
>>
>>74002596
While they put the spikes under his nails.
>>
What ceases to amaze me is that. Germany got cucked by two wars and had survived a long time of hyper inflation and yet became a supernation with strong economy and living standard.
How can't other nations do the same? What is holding them down?
Their people?
>>
>>74002542

Don't most Mexican women gain like a thousand pounds after they spit out a kid?
>>
>>74002599
the lack of tequila bottles triggers my autism
nice shot burger.
>>
>>74002618
>>
File: 444723.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
444723.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>74002545
>not doing it for giggles
implying I don't

>>74002572
this, legit aztec here, sharing my culture on this laotian basket weaving forum
>>
>>74002617
Not only the people, but there is also a large market surrounding Germany.
Germany is surrounded by rich nations. While they have a production/export economy.
>>
>>74002653
During that time poland, france, italy, denmark,uk and the most weren't "rich".
So still, there must be other under laying factors.
Because if you're taking that argument, why aren't Mexico now a super rich nation, they have US to trade with and Brazil.
>>
>>74000933
We are taking it all back don't worry.
>>
>>74002673
Mexicans have nothing to offer. Because Mexicans don't respect ownership. Corruption and intimidation prevent all kinds of entrepreneurship.
>>
>>74002618
100% yes. Like my Mother used to say, if you want to see what she'll look like at 50 look at her Mother.
t.Texas
>>
>>74002645
If you speak the Aztec language, fantastic. If you don't than you're just a Spanish mutt.
>>
>>74002701
So it's a nationality problem :-/
Aren't there mexicans of today who want to change this problem?
>>
>>74000933
i don't understand why people ask for reparations wtf. it's like the weakling and losers asking some superior country for gibbs me xD when it's their own fault to begin with. don't wanna get conquered, then don't be weak or get fucked
>>
Everyone ITT is so fucking retarded, starting with OP kys yourselves
>>
[random brazilian post]
>>
>>74002617
>Its people
yeah pretty much. culturally we've grown into this weird constant war with ourselves, we were still fighting religious conservatives at the time people were gassing each other in WWI.
Culturally we don't trust each other unless we come from the same family, neighborhood or perhaps even city, that's one of the few reasons why we are so happy all the time regardless of our violence and inner struggles. We just keep our friends and family tight and close and disposes individualist behaviors and replace it with mutual inner dependence. No matter how fucked up you are, how bad you could feel, in this place there's always someone watching your back.
This has made us into the perfect wage salves anyone has seen in the last centuries, we just don't complain about shit because saying that everything is bad doesn't make our family or friends happy, you can't literally say you've overworked to anyone or else they'll give you a big statement on how you have it easy compared to other people, we don't believe in government but we do believe in morals and civility, making state regulations practically non existent for the commoner and small businesses.
Yeah the people in here is fucked up to the very fucking core, but that's the nice, beautiful tragic way I like to see it. If you asked me I could never imagine myself living somewhere else but here.
>>
>>74002617
>How can't other nations do the same? What is holding them down?
>Their people?
yeah, but thankfully euros were there to save the day >>74001448 >>74001593

>>74002737
>gibbs me xD
fuck off reddit, everyone knows it's absurd
and the claiming is not for the conquest but the 300 years of spanish brilliant administration when we were part of their empire

>“Mexico is a country of inequality. Nowhere perhaps exist a more frightful inequality in the distribution of wealth, of civilization, of cultivation of the soil, and of the population. The Mexican Indians, seen in the mass, present a picture of profound misery. Relegated to the less fertile districts, indolent by nature and even more so by their political situation, they live only for the day. It is almost impossible to find among them men who enjoy a moderate fortune.” (...) "Some of these landowners earn more than our German princes."
- Alexander von Humboldt, Political Essay, 1811
>>
>>74002804
But is there no like wanting on common agreement to improve life for everyone?
Like the most obvious thing that most people miss about Scandinavia for example is that. We more or less made a common pact with each other. To work only to improve life for everyone. Just sadly nowadays most people here are taking things for granted. They're throwing away the main core that our people before worked hard for. By giving up everything for people who just want to leech off until we die off.

Hope you guys get better soon, mexican food is always enjoyable and it would be shame if the nation just goes downwards due to corruption and drugs.
>>
>>74001996
I'd say Diego Rivera was a pretty masterful painter m8.
>>
>>74002863
>But is there no like wanting on common agreement to improve life for everyone?
No one likes freeloader, specially mexicans, that who doesn't break his back doesn't deserve foo in his table, simple as that. It's a very backwards and old ranchero rhetoric but it's still used in these days.
>Hope you guys get better soon,
we've always been fucked up and no one gave a shit about it, we've been trough deep shit, recession, excessive money devaluation, but that same spirit that has kept us down has saved us several times in the past and that's why people stick to those same backward morals.
> it would be shame if the nation just goes downwards due to corruption and drugs.
Mexico was funded under lies, false heroes, innocent blood, injustice and treachery, we have definitely improved over the years though.
That who says that mexico has been great at any moment deserves a good history class and slap in the face.
>>
>>74002992
>No one likes freeloader, specially mexicans
But there is no freeloading here, unless you're talking about the NEET thing and shit. That is the downside of people taking abuse of people accepting the common core to work hard to pay taxes and improve fields where people need aid, like healthcare, education and more.
>>
>>74002992
yeah you suffered, everybody suffers, life goes on. why not look at how to improve your economy and lives of your people instead of asking some country for reparations. it's not even the current Spanish people's fault. fucking shamelessly asking for reparations. where the fuck is your backbone?
>>
>>74002518
Redpill me on these people my amigo
>>
>>74003007
we have universal healthcare and public higher education, last time I checked those were human rights not gifts given by the government. .
I'm referring to the whole base income stuff not whether we're an anarchist society that doesn't believe that health is for everyone.
>>74003203
>asking some country for reparations.
?... yo! calm the fuck down you lowkey gook, I don't give a shit about the other poster's pseudo meta ironic shitposting or else about what happened a fuck ton of years ago.
>>
File: 1484437117609.jpg (22KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
1484437117609.jpg
22KB, 421x349px
>>74001697
> unlike Christianity that left blood and destruction in its path. Islam brought unity and peace!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HE'S ACTUALLY SERIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74001551
Buddhism came to China 600 years after it was founded in India with Indian cultural norms attached to it, yet East Asia adapted the religion to fit within their own cultures. The same thing happened in the west with Christianity. It was only really only under Rome that Christianity actually took a form that we recognize in the modern erea.
>>
Lo triste de este thread es que hay mejicanos que se piensan que son aztecas, putos patéticos con complejo de inferioridad y querer crearse un pasado glorioso idílico que solo tuvieron durante el virreinato de Nueva España
>>
>>74003560
jajajajajjajjfskskfksk España es muerte. Yo soy el ColombiANO
>>
>>74000933
we saved your ancestors from the aztecs, if anything you should pay us, give back the mirrors!
>>
>>74000933
Up until last century, we were paying reparations to the Montezuma family
>>
File: 1446538456809.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1446538456809.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>74002719
The muh heritage cunt saying this

>>74003203
So the other anon was right and you were a redditor. Dude, you just don't take serious anything you read on 4chan, anything.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.