[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever moved to 3rd world country and started over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: burial.jpg (10KB, 312x210px) Image search: [Google]
burial.jpg
10KB, 312x210px
Has anyone here ever moved to 3rd world country and started over?
>>
Your ancestors.
>>
>>73997551
My cousin moved to America a year ago.
>>
>>73997624
nice

>>73997551
im planning on working towards moving to South Korea next year if WW3 doesnt happen, you should find a Country that interests you and visit.
>>
>>73997624
>>73997637
XDDDDD
>>
>>73997551
>started over

now that's something I've never heard of before.

how2startover
>>
>>73997551
That doesn't happen.

If you have people leaving your country for another one, than your country is shit.
>>
Yeah, mexican here.
>the US is rich they said
>>
>>73998072
where in the us did you move? Also what part of that city?
>>
>>73998092
Suburbs of portland.
I'm mostly just meeming m8
>>
>>73998162
Oh no worries, I was just thinking you may have fallen in a pitfall like moving into an area that is overcrowded and has an over saturated job market
>>
>moved from the northeast to texas
AMA
>>
I moved from a nice eastern German town to a fucking cesspool western German city.

I also plan on leaving Germany after finishing my studies and leaving Europe altogether when I saved enough money to start a low-effort brick-and.mortar business in a 3rd world country
>>
>>73997551
the chicane is doing it every day, every month, colonizing the south,,, resettling it again taking what it is rightful of theirs
>>
>>73997551
I'm considering spending a few years in Mexico to work as an auto tech and save up money. The pay is pretty similar yet living expenses are 60% lower
>>
>>73998577
what are you studying?
>>
I moved to one for a while for work but came back home after my contract expired. It wasn't the kind of place I had any interest in living in permanently.
>>
>>73998028
Quit your job, pack up only the possessions you value most, move out, go someplace you've never been before and where you don't know anyone, and get started building your life again.
>>
>>73997551
Thinking about moving to the USA one day, so I'll be able to tell you about it then if 4chan still exists. Already looked into learning Spanish.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.