[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is there for a non-weeb to do in Tokyo? I like Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tokyo-shibuya-nigh.jpg (101KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
tokyo-shibuya-nigh.jpg
101KB, 640x385px
What is there for a non-weeb to do in Tokyo? I like Japanese history, but I mainly just think the city looks fucking cool and would like to visit.
>>
If you wanna go to industrial distopia then china would match your taste more recently, China's nightlife is also very nice coz any prices are cheap you know
>>
>>73996361
t.weeb
>>
shopping or eating or drinking or touring. its the same as you do in other cities. id go around various places by train as much as possible. tho irl i dont go anywhere anymore.
>>
>>73996361

I've seen in Youtube many places you could visit and enjoy without being a weeb. A weeb won't enjoy as much because they only focus in stuff seen in anime. Even if you happen to go to Akibahara you will find plenty of tech stuff that has nothing to do with anime.
>>
fast and furious
>>
Akihabara is the only weeb place
The other places are great for shopping and eating
>>
>>73996361
>what is there for a non weeb to do
To go back home gaijin
>>
tfw youll never drive trough japan
>>
File: 1492626027923.jpg (27KB, 262x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492626027923.jpg
27KB, 262x357px
>>
>>73996430
China seems more intimidating, but this does sound like a good idea. I don't even like Jap food.
>>
>>73996737

Why not both?
>>
>>73996737
i never thought about this until today but imagine being japanese and allergic to seafood
>>
>>73996645
thats honestly the best way to go around tokyo and it will give you actual cinematic experiences or get you immersive. seeing tall buildings or crowds by walk isnt impressive and pretty boring. its uncomfy too.
>>
>>73996361
Eat as much of the food as you can, it's incredible.
>>
>>73996756
>imagine being anyone and allergic to seafood
there's no worse fate for a man, fishes and sea creatures are proof that god loves us
>>
>>73996645
>tfw I drove across Japan a couple of years ago
Tokyo to Hiroshima with detours through the Japanese Alps and Ise. Breddy good.

I would actually like to do a regular train (no express or high-speed) trip across the whole country, perhaps from Yamaguchi to Aomori. Having a car gives you a lot of freedom to go to different places, which you don't have with trains, but that sort of restriction I think can make the trip more interesting. Besides, while in transit, the pacing is different and you get more opportunity to focus on the scenery rather than the road.
>>
>>73998910
I think lactose intolerance or coeliac disease would be worse. I know a man who has both.
>>
Maid cafés?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.