[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfag wants to migrated to Murica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1455175214145.png (18KB, 349x321px) Image search: [Google]
1455175214145.png
18KB, 349x321px
Ausfag looking to migrate to US, but no idea where to go.

Guns and weed are preferable, but not required.
More urban areas preferable.
>>
What kind of weather you want and the types of people you want to be around are the deciding factor. Hot or cold? Liberal state or conservative state?
>>
>>73967717
Extreme heat and sun. Preferably full of snakes, spiders and bugs. Large dangerous mammals also a plus.
>>
>>73967514
Fuck you don't move here
>>
>>73968092
Don't worry, it's hard as fuck to legally move to America.
>>
>>73968030
So your toilet?
>>73967717
Preferably cold climates (Born in NZ, moved when I was young, (NBN is fucking shit compared to UFB). As for the political alignment, I can't really decide because I can only judge based on stereotypes of Bible-toting black haters or welfare-leeching bernie bros. I'm a libertarian/classical liberal.
>>73968092
Would you rather another Omar Mateen?
>>
File: 1492847412742.jpg (40KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492847412742.jpg
40KB, 465x369px
>>73968286
>mfw an austard implied his home is my toilet
>>
>>73968286
I'd rather have you stay home and not try to turn the US into a nanny state
>>
>>73968361
>Nanny state
>Libertarian/Classical Liberal
>Guns & Weed
>>73968345
Well if you're shitting in the middle of a desert, maybe.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (23KB, 399x479px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
23KB, 399x479px
>>73968460
All the Bongs do when they get here is bitch about the US not being Europe
>>
>>73968530
The EU is cucked as fuck. I hope it dissolves.
If they build bridges, Ahmed Al-Akmajid will blow them up.
>>
coastal Pacific Northwest is GOAT
>>
>>73967514
fuck off, m8, we are full :^)
>>
>>73967514
>weed
>urban

kys
>>
>>73967514
You can either have guns or weed. not both.
Oklahoma/Utah for guns. Utah is more desert-y, Oklahoma has no fucking trees.
Colorado/Washington for pot.
>>
Pacific Northwest gets my vote. Washington has weed. You can live in\ a rural area and likely have an easier time getting guns.
>>
>>73972870
Don't they like guns in Colorado? I figured thats where I would go to become Murrican, and I have the same interests as OP
>>
>>73967514
Immigration to the US is hard as fuck even if you have advanced degrees. That being said, try the Pacific Northwest.
>>
>>73967514
Sorry, our immigration system is fucked up right not because of our retarded leadership. Get back to us in maybe 4 to 8 years when we regain our sanity.
>>
>>73980139
>advanced degrees.

What if I have something that's actually useful like 10 years experience working as a plumber?
>>
Business idea: closed borders for everyone else and fast tracked immigration to the US for Aussies, Brits, Kiwis and Leafs
>>
>>73967514
FUCK OFF WERE FULL CUNT
>>
File: Ebin.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ebin.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>73980320
Sorry your business idea is terrible. Let's do what Trump would do.

>Close borders for everyone

>Creates special visa for European female models

>Trump appoints himself as the FBI director
>>
>>73980310
Nah mate, current policy only allows for degree holders in specialized fields. Here's a quick explanation:
>>
>>73972870
Colorado has both

>>73980310
It's still difficult for you to get citizenship. I think you have to leave and reapply for a work visa if you decide to work for someone else
>>
You're SOL
Either wait out Trump's term(s) or seduce an American girl
>>
File: 1472974778525.jpg (20KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1472974778525.jpg
20KB, 505x431px
>>73980546
>it's difficult for them to get in, so we should ignore illegal immigration
>>
>>73980802
That's not what I'm advocating at all; I'm merely illustrating what our legal immigration policy is like.
>>
>>73980885
No, that's what the graphic is suggesting. I don't really get the point of it, most people know our system is restrictive
>>
>>73981002
>No, that's what the graphic is suggesting. I don't really get the point of it, most people know our system is restrictive

That's a bit disingenuous. Many people today are under the impression that immigration policy has not changed at all since the day their grandparents came in through Ellis Island, when in fact it has since become much more bureaucratic and selective.

"Dating back to the late 1800s, the United States began banning certain groups or categories of individuals from entering the country. For example, the Chinese Exclusion Act, passed in 1882, restricted Chinese workers from immigrating and was not repealed until 1943. Other laws barred additional groups from lawfully immigrating, including most Asians (except Japanese and Filipinos), prostitutes, paupers, polygamists, persons with “dangerous and loathsome contagious disease,” persons likely to become a public charge, anarchists and radicals, the “feebleminded” and “insane,” and the illiterate. Of course, some people lied about their health and political beliefs and entered unlawfully. The vast majority of people who arrived at a port of entry were allowed to enter; the Immigration Service excluded only 1 percent of the 25 million immigrants from Europe who arrived at Ellis Island between 1880 and World War I."

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/did-my-family-really-come-legally-todays-immigration-laws-created-a-new-reality
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.