[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Islamized is India

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

How Islamized is India
>>
>>73961241
About half
>>
About 14.2% are Muslims.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (32KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
32KB, 470x313px
>>73961532
I'm talking about the general culture

I think general Southeast Asians have preserved more culture
>>
File: 55458656.jpg (67KB, 527x545px) Image search: [Google]
55458656.jpg
67KB, 527x545px
>>73961241
So islamised that the dalai lama has to talk about it.
>>
>>73961241

They got it better than say Iranians considering culture preserving.

Mudslimes in media and entertainment are quite fake mudslims meaning they don't take it serious at all. Don't know about low caste,but they probably devout zealots.
>>
File: picseven_9-2.jpg (71KB, 585x544px) Image search: [Google]
picseven_9-2.jpg
71KB, 585x544px
>>73962535

When I say India was Islamized, I basically mean it was Persianized.

Actually most of Islamic culture has Persian origins. Do you think desert Arabians has amazing architecture and culture? No

They literally absorbed it from Persia when they annexed it
>>
Not much I would say. Considering the native Hindu culture hasn't been completely wiped out or gone the Zoroastrianism way.
Islam here has adopted certain native practices which you can see in their weddings and things like that.
Though things are changing and Muslims here are trying to Arabize themselves.
>>
File: Mughal1700.png (36KB, 1284x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mughal1700.png
36KB, 1284x750px
Mughal Empire
>>
File: maurya-empire-final-map.jpg (154KB, 598x581px) Image search: [Google]
maurya-empire-final-map.jpg
154KB, 598x581px
>>73964123
Nice. I personally find pic related to be better.
>>
File: 1492775710294.jpg (939KB, 826x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1492775710294.jpg
939KB, 826x1162px
>>73961241
Although its impossible to say how much hinduism and other indian religions (making the distinction if they have problem being called hindu) is affected by islam and christianity in the past 500 years, some inferences might be made. India is very prude on surface and very perverted on inside, local sculptures who are doing it for generations still make lewd art everywhere, but newly made temples (about in the past 100 years or so) look very samey, have bad design and most imprtantly not that lewd in terms of art. The contrast can be stricking when you see the difference between architecure of north and south india. The temples in the south basically have flashing bare tits everywhere and all sorts of sex positions with all sorts of people/things, while north doesnt have anything like this most of the non-abrahamic architecture was made in the last 200 years or so, since everything was razed during the mughal invasions in 1100-1200.(cont.).
>>
>>73964249
It was a great empire beside Ekber Şah.
>>
>>73964316
Akbar was the most based mughal emperor.

>Akbar promoted tolerance of other faiths. In fact, not only did he tolerate them, he encouraged debate on philosophical and religious issues. This led to the creation of the Ibādat Khāna ("House of Worship") at Fatehpur Sikri in 1575. He had already repealed the jizya (tax on non-Muslims) in 1568. A religious experience while hunting in 1578 further increased his interest in the religious traditions of his empire.
>From the discussions held at the Ibādat Khāna, Akbar concluded that no single religion could claim the monopoly of truth.
>>
>>73964523
And yet non muslim men were not allowed to marry muslim women, and akbar had a harem of mostly non muslim women. And only muslims were allowed to debate in said "Ibadat Khana"
>>
File: PROOFS.jpg (41KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
PROOFS.jpg
41KB, 576x463px
>>73964633
>And yet non muslim men were not allowed to marry muslim women
>akbar had a harem of mostly non muslim women
>only muslims were allowed to debate in said "Ibadat Khana"
>>
Even one muslim is too much.
>>
>>73961241
All of poointheloo culture is from Islam. Before Islam they were like native Americans who didn't believe in a government.
>>
>>73969806
>not sure if troll or simply burger education
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.