[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How promiscuous in general are people in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1466354889001.jpg (34KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466354889001.jpg
34KB, 500x464px
How promiscuous in general are people in your country?
>>
More than Muslim countries, less than the West.
>>
I hear the Northern Europeans are the most.
>>
>>73957300
i wanna fuq swedish sluts
>>
>>73957259
they're turbo sluts

every time I hear someone moan about herpes on their lips I think to myself that maybe being a virgin isn't all that bad, if it means I'll never have one of those rotting wounds on my mouth
>>
>>73957341
every time I catch a cold my herpes comes out and I'm a virgin :s
>>
>>73957341
>lips herpes related to sex

mongol education
>>
>>73957300
Can confirm used to work with international program folks and the blondes with the accents are amazing. I feel for any man who has never been with the very experienced northern love tunnel.
>>
>>73957259
Everyone fucks except me
>>
>>73957380
Why so many ruskies got the AIDS?
>>
>>73957443
Too poor to afford contraceptives
>>
>>73957358
A likely story, slut. I bet you were fooling around with people before. A little lip action? More?
>>
>>73957571
nah total kissless virgin, always had herpes though, it generally comes out at the top of my lip, already left a scar by now because the wound goes so deep
>>
>>73957443
Sharing needles while doing Afghan heroin
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x496px
>>73957492
They are handed out for free here. Why Putin doesn't give to the people. Isn't that the point of communism?
>>
>>73957602
Hmm, then you caught it from your parents though. According to the wiki it's possible. Probably your mother, as you came out of her va-jay-jay, or in the womb. You may not be, but she's definitely used to be a slut.

But why are you keeping yourself a virgin then? It's not like you have anything to lose.
>>
File: 1481299423255.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1481299423255.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
>>73957725
>But why are you keeping yourself a virgin then?
it's not on purpose
>>
>>73957758
I'm sure you'll get laid soon, like I said, most magyars are turbo sluts. one of my friends a girl is only 20 but had 15 partners already

just what the fuck
>>
In USA, everybody is different. Some people want to have as much sex with as many different people as they can (ego thing?), some people don't have sex at all (I am waiting til marriage but I have had oral sex).

Overall, generalizations are stupid for a country as diverse as the USA.
>>
>>73957954
I mean, I had my chances when I was younger but I was too autistic to make use of them, and now I'm not getting any more
>>
>>73958019
register on a dating site maybe? I've heard it works for a lot of people
>>
>>73958010
american girls are megalomaniac sluts.
>>
>>73958081
I don't care that much desu, a relationship sounds like a huge pain in the ass anyways and I'm not that horny to go to whores
>>
>>73957259
Very very promiscuous. My female cousins fucked all of my brother's friends back in the 90's when we were teenagers. My brother is one of those charismatic guys that is always the center of the attention, so the entire school knew him and almost all the male guys who hanged with him dicked our cousins. My estimates is that they fucked more than 50 guys in the span of two years.
>>
>>73958142
They had sex with your brothers friends, but not you?
>>
what would I know
>>
File: 1490950947472.png (48KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490950947472.png
48KB, 2000x2000px
>>73958168
I'm autism personified, no one would fuck me.
>>
>>73958083

Nope, not all and not me. Of my friends, one has been in monogamous relationship for 7 years (and only one bf before that). One has been in many relationships and cheated (but doesn't anymore obviously)

You cannot generalize. USA brings together people from around the world of all backgrounds.
>>
>>73958364
I judge by my experience. American tourists are among the sluttiest.

Also, tits or gtfo
>>
>>73957259
very promiscuous but in their own terms.
one night stands at nightclubs or bars are really fucking rare but having sex with your friend, roommate or even cousin is very fucking common, and done all the fucking time (the cousin part not too much)
Over my short normie life l've had sex with 8 different girls, 4 of them were friends of mine, 2 gfs and the other 2 were casual hookups at friend's parties.
Girls are fucking insane in here, they are chill and really down to earth but they sure as fuck are some clever bitches that'll manipulate you into anything and will outsmart you in a fucking second.
>>
>>73958407

You cannot generalize though because obviously you are judging by sex tourists then of course they will seem slutty. But most Americans never go to Italy or anywhere else for that matter (and even most tourists to Italy are not the ones approaching you for sex). So yeah my judgement is better here.

But I get the feeling you are trying to troll.
>>
File: IMG_0262.png (15KB, 419x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.png
15KB, 419x418px
>>73958332
>Coast Guard: If everyone died on that sinking boat then how are you still alive?
>You: I'm already dead
>Coast Guard: B-but by God, that's impossible!
>You: God isn't the only one who helps people :^)
>>
>>73957443
HIV from sharing heroin needles
>>
>>73958010
Don't give me that shit. American women are the most basic bitches on the face of the earth, and 99% ride the cock carousal until their looks go sour and they need a beta provider.
>>
>>73958420
wtf why are the chicanos not like this
>>
>>73958599

Yeah sorry but that is a big lie and you haven't met enough women then.

Also
>basic bitches
wtf
>>
>>73958660
It's the objective truth toastie roastie, not GTFO.
>>
>>73958638
what do you mean? what's different about those lads?
>>
>>73958688

Nice try cyberbully. No cigar.
>>
not really, they have what we call sweet ass, it means they're hard on purpose to feed their ego
>>
>>73957259
STDS are really high , so I'd say so
>>
>>73957369
Genital herpes can be caught on the mouth and oral herpes can be caught on the genitals.
>>
apparently they're all sluts, but I'm not getting any
>>
Here males are way less successful than they say and females are way more slutty than they admit.

Poland is full of unattractive men who are frustrated all the time (hence all the nationalism and religion) and giant sluts who drink more cum than water (hence feminism).

We have one of the worst male:female suicide ratios in the world.
>>
>>73957612
I can't tell if you're prretending but just in case, they dropped the act when the curtain fell.
>>
>>73957259
Not much †

† if you don't count what happens in front of the camera because that's just job
>>
>>73957300
Bitches and whores.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.