[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is your country friends with japan? apparently people say we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vale2.jpg (240KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
vale2.jpg
240KB, 600x678px
is your country friends with japan?

apparently people say we are but with trump as president he is mad at them for trying to get nukes and i agree that they are bad and we need to show them whats up. with their president (kim jong) being a crazy dude i think that we need to unite and make sure they stop trying to do nukes. this is not call of duty.
>>
USA! USA! USA!
>>
What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
When it comes to trade policy Germany's and Japanese interests are very aligned. Germany and Japan are both high tech export-dependant economies that have few resources.

Thus we both are very interested in keeping trade as free as possible in order to export our goods abroad.

>Trump Japan's friend
Topkek. Trump has killed the TPP that was meant to counterweight Chinese influence in the region.

Now even fucking Australia is considering to join a trade alliance with China.

Thanks to Trump Chinese dominance over the Asia-Pacific will accelerate.
>>
>>73952408
President Trump is right.
Perhaps now North Korea has mid-range nuclear warhead loaded missiles, but after five years it will complete a missile reaching the mainland of the United States.
It is better for the Japanese who died about 10 million people.
I am also a Japanese, but fundamentally the inside of the Japanese is a flower garden.
It's about 2016. North Koreans living in Japan who specialized in missile development acquired the University of Tokyo doctoral course returned home. It is the Japanese who failed to prevent this.
We japanese must apologize to allied countries.
>>
Yes. Who do you think feeds them?
>>
>>73952408
>>73952439
>>73952454
>>73952535
>>73952923
Yes. Send more of your tourists to us, we have great culture
>>
We don't have anything in common, the few things and deals we make with the japanese do exist because we are near the US. There's a very tiny business attention because we have a fucking large weeabo community. We are more like minor acquaintances.
>>
>>73952913
APOLOGIZE
>>
I guess.
We have a shit ton of japs.
>>
>>73952408

Egads, I fear for our country's future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.