[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken. I’m a 27 year old American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: o-FRENCH-STEREOTYPE-facebook.jpg (537KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
o-FRENCH-STEREOTYPE-facebook.jpg
537KB, 1536x2304px
Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Francophile (ouiaboo for you barbarians). I bake baguettes and croissants in my kitchen, and spend my days driving in roundabouts and playing superior French games (Little Big Adventure, Alone in the Dark, Beyond Good and Evil, Another World).

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through hunger because it is baked at over thousand degrees (Celsius), and is vastly superior to any other bread on earth. I earned my baking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both Parisian and Quebecois dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their Napoleonic code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a member of the French Foreign Legion or write for Asterix!

I own several berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I kiss everyone on the cheek at least four times and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France!
>>
mah

Good luck, Ken mon ami.
>>
kys honestly
>>
enchanté
bonne chance en france, ken !
>>
>>73946542
Can we see a version for each country plz?
>>
>>73946542
keked
>>
lmao what a loser
>>
>>73946542
>1000 degrees
>not folded more than 1000 times dough
>>
>>73948891
Hola, mis amigos, mi nombre es Senor Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Mexiphile (tacoboo for you gringos). I assemble burritos and and enchiladas at Taco Bell and spend my days hanging out in front of Home Depot and waiting for white people to hire me to do basic labor for sub minimum wage (painting walls, moving mud, etc).

I train with my shears every day, this superior gardening implement can cut clean through leaves because it is purchased at Wal-Mart and is vastly superior to any other gardening implement on earth. I earned almost thirty dollars yesterday and sent back most of it to my family to be stolen by cartels.

I speak Spanish fluently, both Mexican and Colombian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and the cult of Santa Muerte, which I follow 100%

When I jump over the border, I am moving to Tijuana to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a drug mule or a jackal!

I own several sombreros, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I hablar en Espanol as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond with more than 'gringo.'

Wish me luck in Mehiko!
>>
>>73949629
<3

Also I wonder what the US version of this would sound like
>>
>>73949464
that would be croissant not baguette
>>
>>73952324
You have to knead dough no matter what you are cooking. But yeah, your version would be more suitable
>>
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>73951499
Howdy, my name is Mr.Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Freedom fighter (Veteran for you terrorists). I draw unload rounds onto russians and muslims, and spend my days perfecting my aim and playing superior American military simulations. (ArmA Series, America's Army series, Squad)

I train with my AR-15 every day, this superior weapon can punch clean holes through terrorists because it is field tested and praised over 1000 times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both Western and the Southern dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their military protocols, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Huston, Texas to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an fighter for The US Army and kill some muslims!

I own several guns, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I conceal it easier. I bow to veterns and tell them how they've done a great service to america and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>73951499
Good day, my friends. I am Mister Kenneth Kennings.

I'm a 27 year old German Freedomophile (Burger Gourmet for you immigrants). I drink out of red plastic cups and eat at McDonald's, and spend my days shooting people at the mall (strip malls, large malls, small malls, etc).

I train with my assault rifle every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through unarmed humans because it is purchased legally after a two hour waiting period and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I shot almost fourteen people last week.

I speak American English fluently, both Ebonics and Redneck dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their code of tipping, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa and overstay, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a McDonald's employee or a murderous cop!

I own several baseball caps, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I
speak in English as often as I can, but everyone in Germany also speaks English, so they speak very often.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>73946542
Pic of your French car, or it didn't happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.