[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is France such a minority filled hellhole? I thought you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: authentic french.jpg (220KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
authentic french.jpg
220KB, 1200x799px
Why is France such a minority filled hellhole? I thought you were Europe

Just because a dog is born in a barn doesn't make it a horse. You can't simply let people represent your country because they were born there.
>>
it's just that whiteshits suck at football
>>
>>73934784
Then why are whites in Germany and the Netherlands good at it? And the UK?

Shameful. France is an old European country and its being represented by Africans
>>
>>73934711
But the French chose to make parts of Africa parts of France a few centuries ago.
>>
>>73934850
They were tributaries and proctelerates not parts of France.
>>
>>73934850
The UK did the same thing, and did it over a larger area of Africa but its not nearly the same

It does seem that France and the French language is more apparent in the parts of Africa they went into than Britain and the English language is in the parts of Africa they went into (except South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana)
>>
>>73934823
>And the UK?
England is awful and was knocked out by Iceland (another awful team) in the Euro
>the Netherlands
The Netherlands is awful and lost against Iceland in the Euro qualifiers
>Germany
doping
>>
>>73934926
I'd imagine that British influence in ex British colonies is stronger than French influence in ex French colonies just based on documentaries

>>73934954
Wales got to the semis
>>
France has French colonies it related to. Just like The Netherlands and the UK has theirs. They don't mind native speakers from their colonies that much.

Note how people who don't come from their colonies get rejected. Moroccans get rejected in the Netherlands. If you aren't an Indian you have trouble in the UK.

The real question is: what the fuck is the deal with Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>73935044
Germany and Turkey have historically been connected, no? Allies in WW1, before then the German military was advising the Turks, etc
>>
>>73934913
No a huge fuckton were colonies.
>>
File: islamo-racailles.jpg (56KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
islamo-racailles.jpg
56KB, 720x480px
A picture of French intellectuals of the 21st century
>>
>>73934913
Algeria was fully integrated in France and was considerered as French as the continental territory until its independance in 1962.
>>
>>73934784
>whitehsits suck at football
meanwhile most of the greatest players are white or caucasian while africa fucking sucks
>>
>>73935044
Historical allies I think. There are also relatively many ghanaese people here but you already explained why. Somehow there are almost none Papuans here tho.
>>
>>73941061
>while africa fucking sucks
How many low-budget teams won a internationally-relevant championship in the last ten years?
>>
>>73934711
is #10 messi's brother?
>>
>>73942360
how many actual decent african players are there, just look at the france's NT you probably cant even name 3 of them , the only good black players are brazilian and most of them are mixed even tho europe have a ton of africans playing for them
>>
>dog is born in a barn doesn't make it a horse
american education everyone
who's going to tell him that a dog and horse are two entirely different species?
>>
>>73942697
Barns can contain things other then horses. If he said stable maybe it would work but stables contain many other livestock then horses.

Even then the American is ignoring the mass amount of global exchange in fucking sports. All those NHL team in America are filled with Canadians, NHL has a lot of Euros in it playing for team in the league. Lots of African players play in Europe, Lots of South American and Euro coaches work in Africa. Drogba owns a team in the states, plays for the Ivorian team and used to play for Chelsea

Even then using the American's bad analogy there's been many many cases where even if you are some arbitrary animal that "belongs" in stable you still don't get treated the same like the rest of the animals in it.
>>
>retarded leaf dont know the difference between the National Team and Clubs
>>
>>73943369
Case still stands these French guys are still French citizens and god knows how long their families were in France.

Like even then who cares. I don't see people causing a fuss over white coaches coaching for foreign teams?
>>
>>73944166
if you want everywhere to be as shitty as latin america sure
>>
File: le 56% face.png (13KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
le 56% face.png
13KB, 241x263px
>Why is France such a minority filled hellhole?
>checks flag
>>
>You can't simply let people represent your country because they were born there.
>Flag
Wow
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.