[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

learning spanish is p hard Tbh t. spanish learner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1492634139103.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492634139103.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
learning spanish is p hard Tbh

t. spanish learner
>>
>>73908984
How long have you been learning? It gets easier with time.
>>
>>73908984
Spanish is easy as shit. You may just be retarded.
>>
File: IMG_2804.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>73908984
ajajajajjakajajakajajaj
el chicano señores
>>
>>73909047
CHI
>>73908984
but seriously op spanish is hard for you because you have to roll the rs and diifrent grammer,just master the r and it gets easier
>>
>>73908984
Try online games and get spanish friends or discord servers everyone uses voice chat in games will help you to improve ur spanish
>>
>>73909085
man today ive seen all of central america
>>
>>73908984
>>73909027
>>73909047
>>73909055
>>73909069
CHI
>>
>Learned Spanish from my Italian neighbor
>Got told by a hispanic gal in my language class that I speak Spanish with a sort of "exotic accent"

It's clicking

It's all clicking now.
>>
>>73909112
;3
>>
>>73909143
today been good day,ive seen honduras,salvador,nicaragua,costa rica,panama,and you all in one day
>>73909123
i am greek
>>
>>73908984
agree

tho desu i havent really tried to learn it

>tfw only thing i know is el nino and la niña
>>
is it worthwhile to learn Spanish? are Lat American cunts ever gonna be more like first world?
>>
>>73909666
Yes it worthwhile.
Spanish or Castilian is one of the most beautiful languages in the whole world.
In fact is the second language with more native speakers.
>>
>>73909027
about to finish my 2nd semester at uni so one year in total.

I can read/write and understand things in print an okay amount but when it comes to listening to a native speaker I go full JUST. they speak so fast.

I sound like a retard when I speak, but I've realized I'll never have any sort of a native accent and am okay with my accent so long as I am understood.
>>
>>73910084
>but I've realized I'll never have any sort of a native accent and am okay with my accent so long as I am understood.
Realistic aproach. You're in the right path. Just focus on vocabulary and try to watch a lot of media in spanish from different countries if possible.
>>
>>73910169
thanks m8. care to recommend any shows or movies?
>>
>>73909191
CHI
>>
>>73909047
this, imagine the cunt learning something actually foreign to his native lang. We'd be here for decades.
>>
>>73910223
Just look for "series en español latino" or "peliculas en español latino". Avoid the spaniard accent like the plague (unless you like it and want to come out as a complete fedora irl of course). A quick search for the lulz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It6f7Jnlibo

There's a lot of 80's series that are actually fun to watch as well. Those are dubbed so the spanish will be easy (or easier) to understand than actual real life spanish. Move to actual spanish (local films or series, etc) once you can understand the dubbed films.
>>
>>73910581
>Avoid the spaniard accent like the plague t. dumb fucking retard
>>
>>73910084
I've been there, just try to listen to as much Spanish as possible. Songs, tv, vidya, whatever you're into. You'll get the hang of it after a while, trust me
>>
>>73910084
Also, since you said you're in uni, definitely try to study abroad somewhere if you can. I spend a month in Argentina last summer and it did more to improve my Spanish than 6 years of studying in school.
>>
>>73910620
He's right negro, Castillian Spanish sounds very different than the Spanish on his continent, there's no reason to go and get super confused for no reason. He can go learn it afterward if he wants or in place of Latin American Spanish if he likes it better, but intermingling is not a good idea.
>>
>>73909123
>>73910245
Based Mexanon
>>
Spanish is one of the easiest languages for an English speaker to learn, just get yourself a teacher that doesn't suck and you'll be fine.
>>
>>73910620
Talking like a Spaniard will get you laughed at, theñor.
>>
>>73909666
definitely a better future than the future of current first world
>>
>>73908984
Is spanish hard for slavic speakers?
>>
>>73910970
spanish is easy for any catholic :3
>>
>>73910970
Portuguese might be easier for slavs, you two use the same sounds.
>>
>>73908984
Look at the bright side. At least the vowels almost always sound the same. Not retarded arbitrary differences like the "u" from "under" and "cut"
>>
what other languages have you learnt to think spanish is hard
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.