[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International relations thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 21

File: blop.jpg (357KB, 1229x1536px) Image search: [Google]
blop.jpg
357KB, 1229x1536px
>International relations thread

My little brother get asian gf. Mom mad as fuck. Say's she get gook grandchildren only after her dead body.

What reaction on international couples in your count? This situation is possible your count?
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>tfw no asian gf
>>
File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>>73907887
>Say's she get gook grandchildren only after her dead body
that can be arranged
>>
File: IMG_0216.jpg (163KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.jpg
163KB, 1000x665px
>>
>>73907887
kek, based ukie mom, this is why I love slavs
>>
File: 1489598468990.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
1489598468990.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
>>73907887
>>
>>73907887
>International relations thread
I secretly support the Turkey referendum, mostly because I don't want Turkey trying to join our secret club. They're so shit at the most basic things: you write up a list of over a hundred human rights violations happening in Turkey, the Turkish government goes and fixes maybe two and comes back and says "gib entry"
Fuck you. Get your shit together or stop asking. I don't know enough about the referendum to care about it one way or another but at least western leaders have stopped sucking Turkish dick.
>>
>>73907887
the guy in your pic is him? qt as fuck
>>
>>73907887
dime a dozen where i live
>>
>>73907887
if your brother ever breeds with the gook, then I hope he gets a female, hapas or asians should only breed females
>>
>>73907887
Your brother looks like a white person, not like those Mongoloid or Turkic Ukrainians. Force him to get a white girlfriend.
>>
File: 1491893409902.jpg (53KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
1491893409902.jpg
53KB, 600x868px
if you date a non-yamato subhuman you'll be ostracized or at least be marginalized here
>>
>>73907887
do you happen to have a qt spare homo bf ?
>>
File: 1492827125175.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492827125175.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
In Australia, Canada and America and the Western/Eastern world, more and more non-Asian women are getting converted by the Asian Persuasion.
>>
File: 1492754407010.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492754407010.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
>>73908078
The meme of microdick asianmasculinity tyger euroasianwriter bullshit who is made by a full blooded western beta asian loser larping as hapa bullshit and this garbage.

Seriously, this loser make the rare white women weaboo and golddiggers looks even more pathetic and losers when are dating asian boys who everyone remember of the betas of asianmasculinity, azidentity, eurasianwriter, full blooded asian western beta loser tyger larping as hapa shit who he is not, inventors of anti-white male memes, self-hater worshiper of white women and jealous and bitter of white men. asianbetamasculinity.

Stop using the microdick asianmasculintiy meme invented by the western full blooded beta asian loser tyger from asianmasculinity and larping eurasianwriter and hapa shit and also trying to pretend to be white and trying to make white men look repulsive, the beta loser also spam in other websites

Don't be manipulated for microdicks beta losers of asianmasculinity

Not all asian men have microdicks, only the ones in asianmasculinity, tyger, full blooded asian larping as eurasianwriter and happa bullshit and sometimes pretend to be white and is obsessed in create anti-white male memes and narratives who make his jealous microdick feel better
>>
File: glorious nippon.png (1MB, 1020x513px) Image search: [Google]
glorious nippon.png
1MB, 1020x513px
>>73908208
My cousin married a Japanese girl and her family and friends all think they're awesome.
>>
File: 1492827899967.jpg (151KB, 1080x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1492827899967.jpg
151KB, 1080x1239px
> *Left to right*

Arabian, Armenian, Dutch, Hungarian, Indian and Nigerian.
>>
anyone know the name of that song were the white guy is getting mired by all the kpop qts
>>
>>73908239
>tfw had sex with an aussie tourist last month

It was great.
>>
File: 1492754192368.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492754192368.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>73908239
Lol, a fucking beta asianmasculintiy in australia, lol, asian men even now looks like the most pathetic beta losers of internet, is incredible hard to the betas of asianmasculinity cherrpick these things, and put in their beta community focused in try to make pictures and shit against white men and please their jealousy

Again, the white women or women of any race looks pathetic with asian men because asian men (Mostly western beta microdick losers like you) are jealous, cowards, passive agressive losers who are shilling here in 4chan and other websites hard for your jealous fantasy

The few rare white women weaboo or golddigger who end with some asian now looks even more pathetic, since look at the face and asian dudes, they are ugly, pathetic, try hard, jealous, bitter, losers, microdick complex

Asianmasculintiy tell for everyone that asian men are the most mediocre, beta, jealous, cowards, ugly, passive agressive losers

Like the black with mustache american comendian who make a joke of some ugly beta western asian loser book of how try to get black women or white women and the beta probabbly user of asianmasculinity started to attacking white people and food of white people instead of attack the black mocking him
>>
I'm engaged to a Japanese girl. She came here to study Art History, we met, and have been together since. Going to be 4 years in a month. Both our families couldn't be happier about it, her parents are just a bit sad they don't see her too often, but we try to Skype and visit as often as we can.
>>
>>73907887
She looks qt as fuck even with the eyeline blacked out
Definitely breeding quality
>>
File: 1492823901953.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492823901953.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>73908428
>>73908283
There's a black guy, a Chinese guy and a White guy sitting at a bar, talking about what they like about women.
The black guy says, I like women with a big ass.
The Chinese guy says, I like women with big tits.
They look over at the White guy and say what about you?
The white guy says, "huh? I was just thinking about how big your guys' dicks are."

Keep digging your head into the sand and denying it monkey. WMAF does NOT work.
>>
>>73908425
Should have knocked her up and made millions on your flip celebrity child
>>
File: 1492754084975.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492754084975.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Every asian men in western countries now are related with the betas from asianmasculinity, full blooded tyger from eurasianwriter larping as hapa or other shit, creating thousands of anti-white male memes, larping hard in jealousy against white men, trying to guilt tripping asian women and projecting that asian men are the most mediocre beta try hard jealous pathetic losers in western countries (Since everybody learned in internet that they are betas from asianmasculintiy)

Seriously, they are obsessed and is not trolling, is just passive agressive beta asianmasculinity, he and the other few betas who use the same websites of him shilled hard and tried to manipulate some people in 4chan for their anti-white male memes and narratives to please the beta losers of asian masculintiy

It's completely the opposite, have much more white men and normal white men of all kinds who are dating with asian women who are normal and hot too, but then the betas of asianmasculintiy start trying to guilt trip and call asian women self-hate while are the betas of asianmasculintiy obsessed in their revenge and jealousy with white women who looks pathetic with asian men since asian men usually these of asianmasculinity are ugly as hell, beta as hell, losers as hell, and they create anti-asian women and anti-white men memes and guilt triping asian women and call them self-haters

Asianbetamasculinity are snakes

They are bizarre, evil beta losers

Do you see them sometimes with flags of australia, usa, uk and don't get that they are some of these beta losers who use asianmasculinty places who tried to manipulate yourselves, and some useful idiots were manipulated by angry microdicks of asian masculintiy.

The asian microdick joke started by a black comendian, a black comendian mocked asianbetamasculintiy book this year again and the betaasianmasculintiy instead of mock the blackcomedian attacked the white

In the end the cowards asianmasculinity will lie that are pretending to be retards
>>
File: blop.jpg (116KB, 608x654px) Image search: [Google]
blop.jpg
116KB, 608x654px
Any way I support my brother. She seems nice girl.
>>
>>73908645
wtf, tell him to stop making monkey faces, he's too qt for her.
>>
>>73908523
i don't get this joke
>>
>>73908710
wh*tes are gay
>>
File: 1492754544304.jpg (97KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492754544304.jpg
97KB, 750x750px
>>73908523
Lol, you invented this now or this is something invented in your beta reddit asianmasculinity retards? White men don't even does this, seriously, democrats party boycotted white men and asian women couples in the media to be non-triggering for the betas of asianmasculintiy, have thousands of videos, propaganda, everything made to racially attack white men to please racists of other races like you.

You are the most pathetic loser men of all ethnic group possible, you are ugly, bitter, jealous, retards and autist

And nope, the people here in 4chan need to see his obsession, answers, the asianbetamasculinty in other websites, their comments, and understand that they aren't pretending to be retards, they aren't trolls, they are bitter beta loser jealous trash of asianmasculintiy shilling hard against yourselves, don't be manipulated or support the betas of asianmasculintiy, you will be in the side of the evil

Asian masculintiy will die alone, like permavirgins trying to trashing white men and trying to make democrats party support them in their desperate attempt of manipulation trying to take advantage of USA democrats party anti-white male default narrative to please every piece of sht like this autralian asianmasculintiy losers but have others

If this guy is not a proxy, i remember this loser with british flag in other board, i remember comments of asianmasculintiy in other websites, they are really obsessed, in full hatred, bitter jealousy and they are sick

Don't be manipulated by the angry microdicks ugly loser beta asian men of asianmasculintiy, they worked to invent anti-white male memes in the last 3 years and you people don't know that they are serious

And are really obsessed with this, remember the meme?

Lol, I'm just pretending to be a retard?

Asian masculinity are weak, beta, jealous, loser, bitter men who are working in anti-white male shit over 3 years

Start make asianmasculintiy angry to you see how all threads, comments or anything end
>>
>>73908710
It's autism of asianbetamasculinity. And they are serious about this, start mocking asianmasculinity or have anything with white men and asian women who make asianmasculinity angry to see how the threads end.

Some people here was manipulated by them, but they are dead serious in their jealousy, hatred, bitter behavior and shit

The beta tyger of euroasianwriter/hapa bullshit is a ugly beta retarded full blooded western asian loser pretending/larping as hapa bullshit, also with some other betas who worked for them to make anti-white male memes, he pretend to be white

Some stormfags also were manipulated by this beta of asianmasculinity.
>>
>>73908645
>>73907887
I don't think anybody should date people who get plastic surgery outside of reconstructive surgery. That's why I don't think your bro should date this Korean.
>>
File: 1492826876801.jpg (151KB, 900x926px) Image search: [Google]
1492826876801.jpg
151KB, 900x926px
>"My mother accused my father of being a racist who doesn’t care about Chinese culture. He accused her in turn of only marrying him out of rebellion, not love. Both are probably correct to a certain degree.”
https://archive.is/us7tj
>A Eurasian Woman theologian writes about how uncomfortable it made her going to Hapa events and seeing every single one of them had White dads. She suggests this might have influenced the psychology of Elliot Rodger.
http://archive.is/REzuq
>Peter Scully, creator of the most horrifying deep-web video "Daisy's Destruction, deliberately sought out Asian women
http://archive.is/VyNs6
>Youtube: "White guy talking about Filipino ex-wife: "I just wanted a sex slave and a housekeeper"
https://archive.is/RMqlY

>Elliot Rodger; "More incidents from the official police report on Elliot Rodger; that reveal how his Eurasian background and racial insecurities lead him to demonstrate a pathological hatred for Asian Men and White Women"
http://archive.is/c9qPb
>Daniel Holtzclaw, White Father, Asian Mother; "The Rape Trial That Everyone in America should be Watching
https://archive.is/xHCKT
>2013: David Renz, Pedophile who Stabbed a Mother During Attempted Rape of Daughter
https://archive.is/86EA5
>Jeffrey T. Johnson, 2012 Empire State Building Shooter**
http://archive.is/SiFGI
>2014: Isabella Yun Guzman, Stabed Her Mother 151 Times
https://archive.is/86EA5
>2015: Eric Bloss, Berkley Graduate, son of White Father and Chinese Mother, attempted murder
https://archive.is/e9PLL

Meanwhile on the other foot

>University of Windsor: AMWF vs WMAF Academic Research. AMWF Hapas feel more socially desirable, higher self-esteem, more positive, less psychological distress, more prepared for racism, better relationship with mother, better family quality.
http://scholar.uwindsor.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5796&context=etd

>inb4 strawmans and ad hominems

>>73908830
>>73908776
Can't face the music can u

>>73908645
>>73907887
pic related- your future nephew
>>
>>73908830
Last (you) before I leave.

I don't hate white people. I hate WMAF because all it does is cause death, tragedy and selfhate if you look at it with an open mind.
>>
File: 1492754289712.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492754289712.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>73908939
Lol, I'm talking with the tyger full blooded beta asian loser shaming other asian men and trying to invent some retarded bullshit?

You are just a jealous permavirgin loser projecting your own insecurities and inventing these retarded memes who started by the full blooded asian loser tyger larping pretending to be euroasianwrit or happa bullshit

Men, you are vermin against the own asian women, you are vermin who invented this retarded happa bullshit, you are obsessed in your jealousy, hatred, bitter

You are disgusting, is repulsive the beta losers of asianmasculintiy this is why asian men is every day being more hated and related to losers in western country, because people in real life will remember your beta losers on internet, and them you will attack asian women for be young, have normal life, and projecting your own faillures and everything on them.

You're a freaking autist larping all bullshit made by full blooded permavirgin asian freak loser tyger and other permavirgin losers who followed him

You aren't happa, mixed, nothing, you are just evil people

It's sad that you want to take advantage of in USA democrats party by default make everything anti-white and don't expose, demoralize, shaming evil and trash losers like you

And some people in 4chan were dumb to be manipulated by this fucking loser

I'm brazilian, i would love kick this tyger who is a full blooded asian who happens to be a permavirgin beta anti-white racist loser, jealous man, bitter, piece of shit larping as other garbage
>>
>>73908568
It was a guy.
>>
>>73908239
>>>/r/asianmasculinity
>>
File: 1492754143216.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492754143216.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>>73908939
>All these retarded fake texts made by the full blooded beta of asianmasculinity and tyger, all this artificial meme invented by a permavirgin jealous beta loser larping and obsessed in his jealousy against white dudes who make his angry and them the racist tyger jealous trash who is larping as euroasianwriter shit and happa shit, a full blooded western asian permavirgin beta loser passive agressive coward piece of shit, say that he don't hate yourselves, he is just jealous of yourselves is just projecting his own insecurities in yourselves

And you all accepted to be manipulated by the most pathetic permavirgins beta losers from asianmasculintiy and really believed that the fullblooded asian tyger, was some happa or other bizarre shit.

No, It's these beta baiting hard.

It's so sad that all asian men in western countries now will be related with the beta losers of asianmasculinity and people will feel disgust of them because of some autist called tyger and everyone will feel pity of any women dating asian dudes now because the women dating these men will be considered jokes and the men will be related with asianmasculinity.

I never know asian men could be so bitter, jealous, coward, angry, passive agressive, loser, beta, and piece of shit before see these western beta men on internet for 3 years.

And nope, this meme of son of white men and asian women is retarded, they are normal but the betas of asianmasculinity are trying hard to race baiting them in all their own insecurities to relate this with something disgusting while the betas losers of asianmasculintiy wanted white women and change the narrative

Have any brain dead low IQ idiots who don't know that these things are made by jealous bitter permavirgins ugly losers from asianmasculintiy or that use these kind of places?

Don't be manipulated by these evil losers
>>
>>73907887
"He couldn't get a regular girlfriend, so he had to get a gook"

women frown upon it, others don't care but still see it as strange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
>>
>>73909278
I'm not calling their sons bizarre shit, i'm saying that this was made by someone so evil who used this to create a demoralization and hate envy in the most passive agressive loser coward way of asianbetamasculinity who some (((Stormfags))) were brainwashed, it's even when the losers from asianmasculintiy aren't pretending to be (((Stormfags)))

Seriously, please democrats party, you are owners of all media and industries, stop being biased, piece of shit, vermins for one time of your lives and expose all these beta evil losers from asianmasculintiy and demoralize them in public for everyone know them

They invented fake stories, larping as happa bullshit, they are organized in some retarded place.

Please democrats party, you make white men and asian women be in couple so few times in the media just to please and be non-triggering for the disgusting losers of asianmasculintiy, you tried to support their anti-white male fake memes, and all their lies, and manipulation

I know democrats party establshment, media and everything want white men trashed and don't want to trigger their voting base of racists of other races, like the betas of asianmasculinity, i know in USA everything is made to white men only produce neutral things or be racially attacked to please racists of other races like betas from asianmasculintiy, but at least with the betas of asianmasculinity, fix everything, mocking them in your establshment, demoralize and expose their manipulation, shilling, larping

They are pathetic, losers, evil and totally serious, it's not trolling

Remember the passive agressive meme of

>Lol, I'm just pretending to be a retard

It's the asianmasculintiy being serious and them pretending to be retard but if you don't get them after them shilling all these 3 or 2 years, you have low IQ and is manipulated by them
>>
File: model.jpg (52KB, 525x630px) Image search: [Google]
model.jpg
52KB, 525x630px
>>73909368
Lol, XD, since when white women is not the most easist thing to get? Get over it, some asian women are more attractive, better and peopel know better each other, it's not white women who choose what the men will want to date and fuck and white women is not in any pedestal

I can choose between white, black, and asian women and i'm not forced to choose white women just to be non-triggering for the betas of asianmasculinity trying to meme this and some useful idiots stormfags who accepted the anti-white male meme like naive losers.

I had thousands of black girls wanting myself in the school but i never wanted them, today i would be with a black girl who behave like normal human and have big ass and is not ugly.

I only had white women in whole life, dated them too, is not hard white women, white women is not some trophy or pedestal garbage too, stop this meme of losers of asianmasculintiy

It's sad that you accepted these garbage manipulated by them
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread...
>>
>>73909840
some guy spamming with a fanfiction story
>>
>>73909840
/r/asianmasculinity
Tyger aka full blooded asianmasculinity beta male larping and the other losers who followed him or were with him in their loser shit.
>>
File: 1492471287723.png (222KB, 1115x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492471287723.png
222KB, 1115x600px
Autist Brazilian cuckmaster vs Autistic AMWF American poster. This is a spectacular moment.
>>
>>73909886
>Loser Brazilian cocksucker attacking other brazilian like he is always wanting to be accepted by someone, and half-supporting beta of asianmasculinity who is the autist retard 3 years not only here in 4chan
>>
Dear god, everyone in this thread is a loser
>>
File: AMWF relationship.png (2MB, 1259x1187px) Image search: [Google]
AMWF relationship.png
2MB, 1259x1187px
>>73909943
I'm on your side here. Everyone dislikes the AMWF spammer.
>>
>>73908338
Japanese americuck doesn't count.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.