[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with Indian women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

What's your experience with Indian women?
>>
>>73907742
it only smellz
>>
Always fun
>>
>>73907742
Talked to one over the skype once because company that I work in has a London branch
>>
They are good at cooking.
>>
Only one I ever had anything to do with was born here and from a well-off middle-class family.

She was extremely promiscuous, wore skanky clothing and got dumb tattoos and piercings. Pretty repulsive to be honest.
>>
I fell in love with an Indian girl

She plays super hard to get and is a virgin and conservative as fuck when it comes to dating

10/10 looks though
>>
>>73910794
>indian
> a slut
no wonder a pack of brits colonised them
>>
>>73907742
NEED this gf
>>
>>73910838
Most of them are pretty prude desu famalam
>>
I sucked one's tits, multiple times.
>>
They are the quickest of all types of women to hit on me whenever I'm running errands after work and I'm still in my scrubs. Working class scrubs all trying to catch a doctor.
>>
>>73907742
None

Tried to talk to cutie Indian girls a few times. Twice it was going well, but *EVERY TIME* I got cockblocked by some ugly Indian guy.

Fucking Pajeets
>>
>>73910886
>desu famalam
fuck off
>>
>>73907742
There are no indians here.

Other than amerindians.
>>
>>73910945
> *EVERY TIME* I got cockblocked by some ugly Indian guy.

Poor guy. What kind of mangina gets cockblocked by indian men? They are literally the pussiest males on the planet. Far below even the most feminine azns.

Sorry bro, I know it's not your fault.
>>
>>73910945
Where the hell do you live? I rarely hear about indians in japan or east asia unless its as a cook or something.

>>73911182
Always wondered, what would people think of an indian in central and south america? My sister went to el salvador recently, made me think about going as the flight would be shorter and my money would last longer.

Whats a good place to go where I can do outdoor stuff and maybe swim/surf but I dont want to get robbed or killed. I would get rekt easily.
>>
>>73911208
The ones born in the West tend to be pretty normal desu
>>
>>73911263
Well, we do have the stereotype that india is a dirty country. But I don't believe people have a negative opinion about the actual people.

>Whats a good place to go where I can do outdoor stuff and maybe swim/surf but I dont want to get robbed or killed. I would get rekt easily.
Punta del Este, in Uruguay.
ViƱa del Mar, in Chile.

I wouldn't recommend argentinian beaches, they suck.
>>
>>73911208
Racemixing is not really common for Indian girls, so any little annoyance makes them uncomfortable

>>73911263
Tokyo. And yes, there are very few Indian women. And in the few that are here, many of them are fat and/or ugly
>>
>>73911208
As >>73911303 said. This goes with all people though.
>>
>>73911345
>Racemixing is not really common for Indian girls, so any little annoyance makes them uncomfortable
Interesting. I thought they are bigger sluts for white cawk than azns, because of their culture etc.
>>
>>73911334
Thanks, I like living in america but it sucks that everything is so far away. Canada is fucking useless as is just a watered down version of america. Mexico and its cartels scare the shit out of me, being on 4chan you can just imagine all the gore/rekt shit that gets posted here especially that chainsaw one. Fucking hell, that shit makes me rethink about going to central/south america. Honestly im surprised theres so much violence there, never see that kinda of stuff in india much.

>>73911345
If theyre fat and ugly why talk to them? Do you speak in english to them cause I doubt many speak japanese before they moved there like weeboos, unless theyve been there for a long time.

Personally I dont think indian and japanese people would get along, indians are much more outgoing compared to you guys. I visited in 2008 and honestly no one spoke to me at all lol, maybe cause I was busy and in a hurry most of the time.

Nice place though, do wish more people spoke english though. Want to go back someday but I fear I will kill myself on the flight over the pacific. Last time I went from NYC>atlanta>narita, slept on the plane, woke up and still had 6 hours to go.
>>
>>73911472
Not at all, Indian girls rarely date outside their race compared to other types of Asian.
>>
>>73911472
Iirc, Indians (men and women) actually racemix the second least in America. From a little googling:
http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

>32505 Indian American women married to white men
>30143 Indian American men married to white women
>>
>>73911519
Southern Cone is the safest place in the americas, after Canada.

You might want to be careful in the big cities though.
>>
>>73911556
* the least in America
And by the least, I mean for Asians.
>>
>>73911519
>If theyre fat and ugly why talk to them?
I didn't say they were all like that. My point was: there are very few cute Indian girls in Japan.
>>
>>73911472
You dont get many indians in poland/east europe do you?

Indian girls are promiscuous but they arent as big sluts as asian girls. There are way fewer indian girls who marry outside their race. Noticed that many sleep with other guys but marry an indian. Its changing now though as the parents are more opening up now.

My family is christian so we never had that identity crisis growing up here. My sister is married to a white guy and has a kid now. My parents are spoiling that little fucker rotten.
>>
>>73911334

Memes aside some of them are pretty good, places like Pinamar, Carilo, etc are based as fuck... They have those forests next to the beaches and the wheater isn't that hot like in Brazil.
>>
>>73907742
>>73907766
>smellz
Do they clean their hole after pooping in India? (serious question)
>>
File: 1491596968692.webm (2MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491596968692.webm
2MB, 352x640px
>tfw no desi wife
>>
>>73911626
>My family is christian

Are they part of that strange St Thomas-Orthodox thing?
>>
>>73907742
>What's your experience with Indian women?
Tight pussy and good kisses in general. Also no pubes.
>>
>>73907742

They're timid, even more awkward than the average 4chan user and pretty unattractive.

But the only ones I know are fresh off the boat and work in IT
>>
>>73907742
post more of this cute. those are 10/10 feet (at least from that angle)
>>
>>73907742
Only been with one. Surprisingly loyal, a beast in bed and is an amazing cook.
>>
>>73911149
baka desu senpai
>>
I dont think I've ever seen a real indian woman. I've seen Pakis but not indians
>>
I had a dream about getting a qt desi gf last night, does that count?
>>
>>73907742
Never met an indian man or women in my life
>>
>>73913490
Nice proxy
>>
>>73913576
>not knowing sudanbro
fuck *ff back to ledbit
>>
>>73911710

T H I C C
>>
>>73907742
I've seen several indian girls, most of them are not as beautiful as I wanted them to be.
I tried to have a chat with one girl from Indonesia (though they're not the same thing) but I couldn't get her phone number. That's sad - no brown gf, no chance to meet one without moving to another country
>>
>>73907742
Look how fuckin messy that room is
>>
Indian women are good and chaste, unlike white sluts
>>
>>73907742
They ignore me just like all the other women. I guess they're a bit browner than is usual, and have funny sounding last names.
>>
>>73911710
why are desis so festive?
>>
>>73907742
They smell like shit. Not even memeing. Everytime a pooloo near me I'll hold my breath.
>>
>>73907742
Like most Asians they seem to me to be pretty uppity
>>
>>73907742
>What's your experience with Indian women?

Good mang.

t. White British with British Born Indian Gf.
>>
>>73916650
which anime is she from
>>
>>73907742
They keep shitting in the hallway.
>>
They are weird as fuck, once i took holidays in Oaxaca and went to Monte Alban, ofc theres a lot of tourist but i could've never imagined a fucking Curry smelling pack would travel all the way to here just to see one of the shittiest places in mexico

Anyways, everyone, even the anglos, looked at them weird aa fuck, they were creepy coal black fucks, i had eye contact with the pack leader, hus skin was like black leather and all of them skinny as fuck, almost Auswithcz tier, they were like middle class because they wore tacky as fuck clothes, disgusting

Im glad as fuck the only thing related to Curryland here are just hipster bazars and underground restaurants
>>
File: 1491346919119.jpg (27KB, 228x260px) Image search: [Google]
1491346919119.jpg
27KB, 228x260px
>>73907742
>experience
>with women
>/int/
>>
>>73907742
I had such a crush on an Indian girl I chatted with over the internet for a while. She just dissappeared though. She was like 3 years older than me though, which feels pretty awkward when you're in your teens.
>>
>>73917125
/int/ is mostly one of the more normal boards. Proof: >>73917275.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.