[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about Polan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: poke.png (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
poke.png
3KB, 125x125px
So it seems like the average cost of living in Poland is lower than the one in Spain.

I'm thinking of living there and recently started learning Polish.

I want to do this, but I want to ask you here. Should I do it?

What are the pros and cons?

Will i be received well as a foreigner?

Do qts like foreigners?

Mugging? Are home robberies (while im not in ofc) common?

I had been interested in Poland for a while now, and since I recently heard that it was cheaper to live there (than spain), my interest has now been sparked even more.
>>
>>73903252
real expats never try to save money. thats always cover story. so any expat should be person of interest.
>>
>>73903252
>Should I do it?
I've heard there are some spaniards in Kraków and Warsaw, and that Polish women crave Fernando Martinez cock, so yes, you definitely should, especially if you're light skinned
>>
>>73903378
So I shouldn't trust expats or not trust the locals?

cover story for what?

I'm sorry if I can't quite understand... I'm sleepy as fuck.
>>
>>73903580
there is no reason for any foreigner to move to poland.
>>
>>73903252
The main question you should ask yourself: will you be able to get a well-paid job?
And remember that in Poland, "well paid" starts from 1200€.
>>
>>73903252
cost of living is cheap, and so is salary
How are you going to earn money?
>>
>>73903642
>And remember that in Poland, "well paid" starts from 1200€.
like in Germany then?
>>
File: LJfKUlf.jpg (17KB, 639x475px) Image search: [Google]
LJfKUlf.jpg
17KB, 639x475px
>>73903252
Why would you leave sunny and warm Spain for cold and gloomy Polan?
>>
>>73903252
retard
>>
>>73903642
>>73903656
money isn't an issue, I do 3d interior and shit. So I can work from home. All my finances would be taken care of in spain, I would just be living there.
I guess I could get a job there, but I haven't looked, since I have one already.

>>73903899
Because I like the Food, the culture and most of all im a cheap fuck, so I'll save money in anything I can.

>>73903925

:(
We could be best friends, you knever know
For a lot cheaper than Madrid
>>
File: 1490237663429.jpg (102KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490237663429.jpg
102KB, 422x408px
>>73904007
>so I'll save money in anything I can

yeah a get paid peanuts by the way lol

going by your logic you might as well move to some third world country as living expenses are likely to be even lower

no offence to Poland though, I think it's a really nice country it's just that I can't imagine moving to a colder country, then again I'm from Canada, so yeah.
>>
>>73904007
oh, sorry, didn't notice the part where you said you can work from home, if that's the case, then it's great
>>
polaaah~
>>
>>73904007
>I can work from home
Then move in, you will live like king in here with western salary.

Just keep in mind:
1. Weather is shitty 7 months out of 12
2. Air is bad and polluted in most of bigger cities

As for your other concerns - don't worry about crime too much, Poland is relatively safe (if you avoid slums districts like in every country that is).

Prepare for cultural shock though - Poles (and most of eastern/northern Euros) are much colder and distanced than Spaniards. We don't kiss each other's cheeks to say hello, keep far distance to avoid personal space, etc. However if you're foreigner from West (and showing interest in Poland) people will treat you like demigod, so you don't have to worry about that too much either. During parties, people will attempt to make you drink lot of alcohol with them (to show off mostly).

That's all I can think of for now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.