[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make Australia a future superpower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0474.png (175KB, 2000x1866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.png
175KB, 2000x1866px
The country is easily defendable, isolated and has tons of natural resources. Extreme power potential, if it were to just follow these steps:
>Let refugees in, and i mean like every fucking refugee that ever would want to. They should be openly encouraged to come to Australia
>To keep the country stable, send all terrorists and people that don't work back home.
>Encourage everyone in the country to fuck like rabbits
>Forced conscription for everyone
>Let refugees settle the more unpopulated areas of your country.
This will, with a little patience end up with:
>Larger population, larger military
>Larger economy, larger industry
>Larger relevancy
>More easily defendable, because of the newly settled areas
Tell me how this is a bad idea again?
>>
>>73886613
I agree Sweden: we should destroy Australia
>>
>>73886613
can you imagine muslim australia
>>
>>73886613
>Tell me how this is a bad idea again?
Well there is one fatal flaw in your plan - your plan entirely relies on increasing our population significantly. I just don't see how this can be done when we are in fact already at peak population capacity, in other words, full.
>>
>>73886613
maybe we don't want to be; ever think of that?
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (216KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
216KB, 800x600px
>>73886858
Do you want to be irrelevant?? You are one of the absolute least densly populated countries in the world, and your natural resources are immense
>>
>>73887034
Population density doesn't matter when you're full
>>
>>73887280
In what way are you full?
>>
>>73887357
We physically can't take in any more people m8
>>
File: emu.jpg (14KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
14KB, 236x289px
>>
>>73886613
>Let refugees settle the more unpopulated areas of your country.
fuck off we're full
>>
Ok, explain how their housing industry will cope with this massive influx of destitute people.
>>
>>73887745
If we weren't full, I'd suggest adopting traditional Aboriginal housing styles to accommodate them.
>>
>>73886613
We don't have the needed population, even with increased growth. There is a certain retention of quality of life and services which would need to be whittled down to nothing; combined with increased collectivist ideology. Also all our rich people and politicians needs to be culled with certain conditions set up to ensure a competent capitalist class replaces them, one with an imperialistic and cohesive ideology that they adhere to. You also need increased manufactured patriotism.

These aren't really good things and they're very hard to do anyway.
>>
>>73887745
>>73887790
commieblocks, we don't have many of that sort of thing and there is plenty of room.
>>
>>73887745
S O V I E T B L O C K S

No but seriously the newly imported workers will help build tons of easily constructed and effective and cheap buildings to live in
>>
>>73887873
>>73887906
Commieblocks take time and money to build, and refugees won't bring in any revenue for years.
What fucking lunatic would fund that?
>>
>>73887989
The Australian economy is already very strong, they'll manage it
>>
File: Swedish downtown marketplace.jpg (786KB, 1912x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish downtown marketplace.jpg
786KB, 1912x1066px
>Swamp Euro doesn't comprehend that some places just don't have water to support life
>>
>>73888074
They don't have vast sums of money just lying around waiting to be used, what part of their budget would you suggest cutting to make room for this staggering long term investment?
>>
>>73887989
you don't specifically build them for that, also fuck refugees, you just accommodate a starkly growing population in something that is cheaper (in money, time and space) than the suburban (very spacious) sprawl that 90% of Australians live in.
>>
>>73886613
>I'm fifteen and play paradox games: the post
>>
>>73888236
Whatever, i think Australia could handle it pretty okay.

But assuming it can't it could just take in immigrants on the level they can handle and lager increase the amount when they're capabke of it
>>
Fuck off, Sweden. I guess you're fine with having your country ravaged by sperm-spraying Somalians, but in the Anglosphere we are fed up with that bull shit. We are full.
>>
>>73888855
You do know Canada has a shit ton of Somalians right?
t.second generation Somalian here
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.