[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sag/ Post your ancestory edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 24

File: 1492523743725.png (178KB, 1000x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1492523743725.png
178KB, 1000x1066px
/sag/

Post your ancestory edition.
>>
>>73882664
Based general flag contributed by Aussie Anon
>>
>>73882664
Maternal grandmother
>Syed
>Born and raised in Delhi
>Her mother died soon after she was born
>Her grand mother took her away
>She migrated to Pakistan when she was 9
>Her great great grandfather was attacked by British soldiers in the 1857 revolt and killed 7 with his bare hands (supposedly) but was executed
>He was supposedly illeterate but then saw Ali in his dream and became the official calligrapher for the Mughal Emperor.
>>
>>73882664
Wasn't it the super power and space empire by 2030 edition.
>>
>>73882817
Kek Bless him
>>
>>73883090
We haven't had a Faggot Op since /sag/ came into existence
>>
>>73883199
It would have been fun. Ancestry thing is a bit boring.
>>
Last bump from me today.I really hope we will see bhutan,maldives and bangla flag in /sag/ one day.
>>
>>73883668
Bangladesh flags, probably soon.
I have seen Maldives flag on /pol/
Bhutan is unlikely but still haven't lost hope.
>>
Grandfathers
Yeah I'm inbred. Just fucking kill me.

>Sons of he prince of Rewari
>Their father was the prince of the state and a Sufi recluse
>His father was a dope ass extravagant nigga
>He spent his whole Treasury on arranging dance parties, wine and hunting expeditions
>He had a train if men leading to his palace carry the food
>His father was the guy who got the princely state from the British,Taffazul Hussain Khan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafazzul_Hussain_Khan

>He led the British Cavalry against the Mughal Emperor because he had raided his property
>Was given the entire state of Rewari and a fortune
>His grandfather was a Bakhshi (Cavalry leader) and fought against the Hindu Marathas with British help in the Battle of Assaye

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakshi_Ghulam_Haider

>His father and all his ancestors up til the 13th century were Mufti Scholars in Sultanpur
>Sheikh Umar Uddin came to Sultanpur from Bukhara with Shahan Uddin Ghori's hordes
>His ancestor had migrated from Arabia when the Ummayad's came into power and his father, Muhammad bin Abu Bakr had been sown into a donkey's skin and burned alive
>Muhammad bin Abu Bakr was the son of Abu Bakr (Childhood friend of Muhammad and the first Caliph), Had led the rebellion against Usman and the governer of Egypt under Ali's rule

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abu_Bakr

Pic related it's my Great Great Great grandfather
>>
>>73882664
Why do you include Afghanistan?
>>
>>73883446
I'm a bit of genealogy fag.
>>
>>73883873
Wasn't me. It was this Aussie on the first thread.
>>
>>73883873
Because Afghans are South Asia
>>
>>73883873
Because Afghanistan is a member of SAARC.
>>
>>73883873
Technically it's also South Asian but South Asia General just sounds better than Indian Subcontinent General. There aren't many Afghans on 4chan anyway so it doesn't matter they participate or not.
>>
File: muh ancestries.jpg (43KB, 767x538px) Image search: [Google]
muh ancestries.jpg
43KB, 767x538px
Pic rel: its me
>>
>>73882664
What were Indian armies noted for?

I understand that's a little generic since Westerners created the Indian identity and I'm talking about various ethnic groups. Like
>Brit's were noted for their undefeatable naval force
>Mongol's were known for their technologically advanced long bow's
>Ottoman's were known for their invincible ground troops
>Greek's were known for the phalanx
>>
>>73884089
There are diaspora '''''''Afghans'''''''
>>
>>73882664
Wait a minute, this flag is missing Maldives
>>
>>73884104
Where did you take this test?
>>
>>73884211
>Maldives has a total population of 300,000
>My city (Lahore) has 6 Million
>>
>>73884159
rather a diaspora """afghan"""" than a real paki

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
i wuz king n shiet.
>>
>>73884318
T. Butthurt Afghan
>>
>>73884404
rather a butthurt diaspora """"afghan"""" than a real paki

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>73884284
On Ancestry.com but they're meme tier. I uploaded the raw data to gedmatch.com which is great (and free) and that particular analysis is done with one of their tools that specializes in south Asian Ancestry (harappa project).
>>
>>73883812
that's impressive, anon, but I'd like to make a correction - Mu'izz ad-Din Ghori was a native Dari Persian, so his armies probably didn't call themselves ordas.
>>
>>73884104
Well because of S.Indian and Baloch ancestry you are ~50% South Asian.
>>
I only got one response from this last time so I'm going to try again.

Are interracial marriages taboo in South Asia? Like if a punjabi weds a pashtun or a north indian weds a south indian, would their children have acceptance problems the same way a half black/white kid would?
>>
File: images (64).jpg (12KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (64).jpg
12KB, 300x169px
>>73884433
>This much butthurt

Calm down, Mansoor. You might just rape baby boy.
>>
>>73884552
I'm not butthurt, just a bit of banter.
>>
>>73884510
Yes its taboo. A cosin of mine married a punjabi and his parents have disowned him
>>
>>73884502
braise gau mata :DDD
>>
>tfw uncle is marrying in Delhi this summer
>my parents will go and they'll also do a week-trip to Afghanistan
>I can't go because I already booked my degenerate haram trip to Eastern Europe with my university mates for that date

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>73884510
I'm a mixed Asian and North Indian. My parents and neither have I faced any problems personally.
Although, conservative families usually do not want their kids to marry anyone outside their group/sect/caste/whatever. There are extreme versions of these people also who sometimes literally murder their own kids for going against their wishes but it's still pretty rare.
>>
>>73882664
no maldives? ;_;
>>
>>73884510
There are a lot of Inter ethnic couples here where I live. And their children look like normal Indians.
>>
>>73884633
srs? wew

>>73884715
fair enough? would you say things are changing?

>>73884714
Why delhi? I heard afghanistan is beautiful as fuck.
and where in europe?
>>
>>73884900
I guess Delhi because it's easy for our relatives who still live in Afghanistan plus more comfy for the Western diaspora. Probably. Afghanistan is hell on earth.

>where in europe?

Doing a Baltic tour with the lads. We went to Hungary last year, Poland the year before that. It's basically just drinking to the point of puking your guts out every year.
>>
>>73884510
>>73884510
It's less to do with rae nd more with caste/tribe

The Invaders (Afghans, Pathans, Mughals and Arabs (Syeds, Siddiquis etc.)) Do not marry and discriminate against the natives (Sheikhs, Rajputs, Arains, Kharrals, Jatts and Chaudharies etc.)

The Invaders perceive themselves as superior and are he more demanded ones. Often times an invader elopes and is disowned or killed (If his family is Pathan).

Atleast that's how it is here. Don't know about India. There it must be around castes. The discrimination is being forgotten by the younger generation that are getting more and more modern (This is a good thing tho).

My Aunt who is Siddiqui eloped with a Punjabi Arain and was boycotted by all but my parents and a few other family members for 5 years.
>>
>>73884822
Smaller population than my city
>>
>>73884900
Changing? Certainly.
Most city folk are turning much more liberal but the older generation still has their mindset of wanting their kids to marry into their castes or whatever.
It will go away with time. Arranged marriages are decreasing in proportions as well.
>>
>>73884472
I know he was Persian but most of his soldiers were Turkic or Afghan as they were far more effecient, fast and expendible as compared to the Persians who were not used to raids or long distance conquest.
>>
>>73885016
Same here, pathans are the most conservative here. I wish I was baloch instead
>>
>>73885016
>The Invaders (Afghans, Pathans, Mughals and Arabs (Syeds, Siddiquis etc.))
Do they marry into each other?

>The Invaders perceive themselves as superior and are he more demanded ones. Often times an invader elopes and is disowned or killed (If his family is Pathan).
What happens if it's a woman?

>My Aunt who is Siddiqui eloped with a Punjabi Arain and was boycotted by all but my parents and a few other family members for 5 years.
That's insane.

What would people do if it's a white dude?
>>
>>73885167
nothing more disgusting than a baloch
>>
>>73885078
It's a good thing that caste/tribe discrimination is disappearing on both sides of the Wahga but I don't see any problem with arrange Marriage. It has a far better success rate and out of the 2 people I know who had a love marriage one is divorced and other is a suicidal outcast.

Also, Arranged Marriage =/= forced marriage
>>
>>73884972
Yeah, the people there are fairly liberal but it'll get extremely hot there in the Summers (45°C+) and it is already north of 42°C right now. So maybe not comfy and also hell on Earth.
>>
>>73885197
The men are ugly niggers but the women are iranian tier
>>
>>73885259
yeah I told them, I was in Delhi in summer too and it was scorching and the humidity is crazy

When we visited Agra for the Taj Mahal you couldn't even walk on the marble because you would burn your feet within seconds

But my parents can easily handle it, my father worked in the deserts of Saudi Arabia for a long time
>>
>>73885192
Yep. They do.

Women are the ones who elope to the locals most of the time. The locals don't discriminate against the Invaders and mostly wish to intermarry but it's the Invaders who dislike them.

I know.

Oh fuck that would be bad. There's people here killing for.marryibg outside a specific skin tone and you're talking about race? Most of the locals and even some of the Invaders are fine with a white girl even if she is a girl but white men don't have a chance. Some of the lowest and brownest castes may accept the tho. Or the rich 'new money' sluts may marry them. My cousin married a Jewish convert tho.
>>
>>73884211
Maldives is sorta represented by the red strip next to the Bangladesh/Pakistan mashup. I thought about doing another red strip below the crescent for emphasis, but it looked a bit 'busy'
>>
>>73885246
It's not always true. I know a guy who married a girl who was the daughter of their family friend.
Turns out she was a complete bitch (according to them, at least) and they filed for divorce 2 years later. Now they are fighting over splitting their property. The girl's family is demanding 7million INR (about $100,000).
Needless to say, their family "friend" is not a friend anymore.
>>
>>73885060
thats what i said about bhutan
no stealing baka
>>
>>73884211
>>73885484
I should also point out that I started it by merging the Pakistan and Bangladesh flags then adding the red strip for the Maldives.

It was only after I did that, I realised it was easy to add the black strip to represent Afghanistan as well.
>>
>>73885521
That's he cultural difference. I myself won't marry a local and wouldn't dirty my genes but dicrimination in daily life shouldn't be tolerated.
>>
>>73885197
Their women are hawt tho.

Pic related, it's Qandeel Baloch.
>>
>>73885646
I know but

>6 million people in Lahore
>300,000 people on Maldives
>>
>>73885665
I don't know what background the girl is from but the guy's family is Sikh.
>>
>>73885447
Why do you still refer to yourself as an invader? And
>Pathans, Mughals, Syeds, Siddiquis
>Sheikhs, Rajputs, Arains, Kharrals, Jatts and Chaudharies
Redpill me on all these groups? I heard from another thread that rajputs, jatts and chaudheries tend to be giants, arains are the largest punjabi caste and syeds are descendants from muhammad?
>>
>>73885665
>and wouldn't dirty my genes
Are you the same guy from here >>73885016 ?
>>
>>73885827
Jaats chimp out regularly here. They protest/riot and want even more affirmation action than they already have. Jats I have seen both short and tall.
One of my PT teachers in school was a Chaudhary. He really was a giant. He was 6'3 I think.
>>
>>73885721
RIP Qandeel Baloch.
>>
>>73885721
meh as fuck

I saw turkroaches and moroccan girls hotter than here daily
>>
>>73886195
>saw = see
>than here = than her, here
>>
>>73885827
>Why do you still refer to yourself as an invader?

They don't. I , being a sucker for geanology, use it to differentiate. Plus I noticed this common feature.

>Pathans
Pakhtuns/Pashtuns, they are the Afghans that live in Pakistan region. Slight difference from regular afghans.
>Mughals
Not necessarily the descendants of real mughals, mostly Mongols or Immigrants from Central Asia that came there under the Mughals. The have surnames like Mirza.
>Syeds
Descendants of Muhammad
>Siddiquis
Descendants of Abu Bakr
>Sheikhs
Hindu Kashatriyas and Brahmans who feared that by accepting Islam the would lose their nobility so two of the early Arab preachers declared that all High born Hindu converts could call themselves Shiekhs (Arab Chief). Later all converts called themselves Shiekhs.
>Rajputs
White Huns/ Kushans that migrated into India
>Arains
Low cast Hindu peasants that were displaced from Sindh by the Ummayad Invasion
>Kharrals
Sindhi tribe, supposed to be descendants of th legendary Persian King, Jamshed
>Jatts
Same as Rajputs
>Chaudharies

Initially a title given by Hindu kings to loyal servants. Later it was used by all low castes who owned land.
>>
>>73885986
Yup
>>
>>73886338
>Later it was used by all low castes who owned land.
How can low castes own land?
>>
>>73886442
Islam. Most of them converted simply to get equal status in Islam.

The Turkish conquerers don't discriminate.
>>
>>73886383
How can you say it's a good thing that people are leaving behind their tribal mentality but also say you wouldn't 'dirty' your genes? It's like a ethno nationalist smiling at an interracial couple in the street.
>>
>>73886650
I mean we shouldn't intermarry into different cultures while still not dicriminating each other in daily life.
>>
>>73886537
>The Turkish conquerers don't discriminate.
Well clearly they do from what I read in the thread.
And why aren't rajputs/jatts seen as invaders?
>>
>>73886751
It seems inevitable from my pov desu but fair enough.
>>
shan't be marrying an afghan

intermixing is my destiny
>>
>>73886782
Came here long long long long long ago (c.500 BC).

I'm talking about the original conquerers.
>>
>>73886928
Are you that afghan poster with that brazillian qt?
>>
>>73887025
Yeah but we broke up

but I'm leaving for latin america in 30 hours so I'll find me a new one for a week or so
>>
>>73887087
Dutch Afghan in Latin America...
One of a kind, perhaps?
>>
>>73887087
the guy I'm going with is /desi/ too

he's a saini, sikh
>>
>>73887087
:(
Hope you're doing alright lad.

>>73887006
Hmm. The same thing is probably gonna happen to you guys desu. Just give it a couple more centuries.
>>
>>73887087
Are you coming to Brazil?
>>
>>73884121
bumping this question again
>>
>>73887151
>dutch afghan + indian
strange combo but we're closer than brothers 2bh
>>73887200
thanks m8 I'm fine, wasn't meant to be
>>73887441
no I'm doing Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and a day in Guate

Brazil is for sure on my list, maybe next year. But the flights were expensive this time
>>
>>73887590
>>73887159
does he wear a rag on his head?
>>
>>73884121
elephants?
India is too broad though
>>
>>73887200
*Decades.

But I think that Pakistanis would have gotten closer to Perso-Afghan/North Indian culture by then as opposed to Punjabi culture.
>>
>>73887087
'''''''Afghan''''''''''

A true Afghan wouldn't date nor would she intermarry with Sikhs.
>>
>>73884121
The problem is supposing that Indians were and are one nation. It's a mixture of Aryans, Dravidians, Turks, Mongols, Arabs, Bengalis, Bactrians and God knows what else.

This is due to India Bing surrounded by fucked you regions (Deserts to the east, Mountains to the north and Jungles to the south while the Northern India/Punjab and Rajasthan are lush green plains. This makes it an ideal target for the conquerers bred in the difficult terrains surrounding it. This is why most of it's history is bout Invaders fucking the place up

>Aryans
>Persians
>Greeks
>Arabs
>Turks
>More Turks
>A little more Turks
>Turk slaves
>MONGOL'd
>Turks
>Mughals
>British
>>
>>73887953
I'm not a big fan of Pakistan, but I am excited to see it's future and what the culture of the people are going to be eventually. It has a lot of potential like most other Asian shitholes.

>>73888006
That's pretty (retardedly) tribal desu
>>
>>73888278
Afghans are retardedly Tribal
>>
Thanks for putting these up bhai

>tfw college semester about to end
>tfw visiting my parents
>tfw unironically miss some of the food
>>
File: Snapchat-7642828687687926221.jpg (129KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7642828687687926221.jpg
129KB, 480x854px
Posting qt for no reason except that no true South Asian is posting.
>>
>>73888617

bangladeshi here
>>
>>73888258
How come a central government never lasted in the long run? Was it the diversity? Why did they fail in develop nation states while Europe and the ME had been doing it for centuries?
Literally everytime a big one fell they got invaded by """friends""" next door.

From what I know of the few main empires
>gupta empire declines= the huns invade and wreck havoc
>maurya empire declines= indo-greek kingdoms develop
>mughal empire declines= afghans invade and wreck havoc

I'm a big fan of Alexander-India and British-India war history tho. The Indian Maratha's were on the verge of booting us out of the continent but in one decisive battle they forgot to put a container on the gunpowder while it was raining and got wrecked.

The rest is history as you know.
>>
>>73888814
* out of the sub-continent
>>
>>73887632
No.
>>73888006
Kek, you don't know Afghans, we all fuck around. If you don't fuck around, it's because you can't, not because of some code of conduct

>intermarry with sikhs

If you're talking about my mate, he's a guy. I would never marry a religious woman. Religion a shit.
>>
Gonna be going to Pakistan for holiday in like June, hopefully be bale to try that wonderful hash again, any paki Bro know how to get weed in Pakistan ?
>>
>>73888814
>Lack of navy
>Lack of strong administrative systems
>Bloody civil wars after the death of every ruler
>Treacherous governers
>Envious neighbors
>>
>>73889513
You could get a gram for 100-500 rupees. My friends smoke weed
>>
>>73890434
report him to the sharia police
>>
>>73890434
Where do you find it in lahore or faislabad what do you even call it my cousins can never find it
>>
>>73890474
Pakistan doesn't have normal functioning police let alone a sharia one. Thats why the army does everything. Honestly if the army wasn't so strong our country would have died out decades ago
>>
>>73889232
>Fornicating Athiest
>Afghan

Choose one. Keep living in your delusional '''''''Afghan'''''''''' identity.
>>
>>73890517
Im in Quetta. Its the last place you'd want to come visit. Black market and shit. We have made in germany stuff here (cars etc) and people sell it ridiculously cheap. Iphone 6 for $150
>>
>>73890474
>Sharia
>Pakistan

What the fuck?
>>
>>73890652
I don't care about my afghan identity. I don't consider myself a real afghan. It's just my heritage.

The country is ruined by Islam though, we need a new Genghis Khan to decimate the population.
>>
>>73890517
There's a bunch of shit here

>Apheem
>Hashish
>Bhang
>Chars
>>
>>73890417
>Lack of navy
I wouldn't say India's navy was always bad. The Portugese wrecked them in
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese%E2%80%93Mamluk_naval_war
But that's because India had never really ventured into navy warfare that much and were behind the rest of the world.
They were able to beat the Dutch a few centuries after (who had a superior navy to the Portugese iirc) after making some large changes to their navy system and capturing a Dutch commander to train their troops.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Colachel

>Lack of strong administrative systems
Why's this? I'm pretty sure the Turkic and Persian invaders would have brought something with them, or were they only Mongolian tier and couldn't hold an empire to save a damn?

>Treacherous governers
Examples?
>>
File: images (65).jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>73890780

>Live in the Netherlands
>Don't consider yourself Afghan

Why are you posting on /sag/ anyways?
>>
>>73890968
I don't consider myself a real Afghan, because I don't adhere to the retarded culture. But I'm an Afghan by blood.

U mad?
>>
>>73890879
They were mainly here for gold and raiing and rulers like Mahmud Ghaznavid had little interest in ruling India and came only for lulz. Whereas the Mughals were absolutely Mongol tier and repeated a cycle of losing the whole empire after the previous Emperor died and then regaining it.

The examples
>Mir Jafar
>Mir Qasim
>Gulab Singh Dogra
>Founder of Hyderabad
>>
>>73890652
afghan's are really degenerate here, the guys at least, they almost always have white girlfriends in highschool and uni, they drink, have sex before marriage etc. and then when they finish uni they get married to some virgin and then become hardcore mudslimes

t. afghan
>>
File: 86e.png (395KB, 827x681px) Image search: [Google]
86e.png
395KB, 827x681px
>>73891018
>Hate Afghan culture
>Hate Afghan religion
>Hate Afghan morals
>I'm Afghan
>>
>>73891389
>Hate Afghan culture
Hate Islam, which killed Afghan culture and replaced it with Arab culture.
>Hate Afghan religion
Hate Arab religion
>Hate Afghan morals
Hate Arab morals
I'm Afghan
This is a fact

I just fucking hate Islam so much brehs
>>
File: images (38).jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
24KB, 470x313px
>>73891372
Guess that's why Allah has afflicted them with Fitna. It's times like these that I realize why the Taliban were so strict.
>>
>>73891466
I dislike islam too but you're being retarded

>>73891485
the taliban were unironically based, in my opinion if the US/world gave them a few years they'd have been on their way to becoming less strict, the taliban are complete dogshit now though
>>
File: images (66).jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (66).jpg
21KB, 512x288px
>>73891466
I see. You're one of those bacha baaz guys aren't you. I get it now.
>>
>>73891389
Hearing you talk about autistic stone age tribal shit throughout the entire thread, I can't blame him. Were you the other bloke in that thread who wanted sharia law tier laws from 1970?
>>
hi my parents are from india do i belong here
>>
File: 20160913_171224.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160913_171224.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>73890802
Yeah but it's impossible to find pic related
>>
>>73891538
Why? What did Islam bring Afghanistan except death and decay?
>>73891552
No, that is a Turkic custom that the barbarians up north brought.

>Arabs bring Islam
>Turks bring pederasty
>Pakistan brings Taliban

Name a country with worse neighbours.
>>
>>73891538
I know. Their three goal (Disarm the population, Restore Peace and Establish an Islamic State) were pretty based and they weren't even psychopaths like ISIS in demanding world domination.

They used to be based and I agree would have grown softer when given time but now they're just fucked up. They shoot up schools an kill Civilians which is entirely Against their code of ethics.

Plus, Mullah Omar rose to prominence after he led some villagers against a corrupt general (Like our '''''''''''''''''''''''Afghan'''''''""""""""""""" friend) who was raping one of his students and hung him from a tank barrel.
>>
How did Arab culture invade Afghanistan? I'd like to hear specifics
>>
>>73891568
Are you the guy from the previous thread who was so into cuckoldry he wanted to protect Adulterers?
>>
>>73891757
Pisslam, the religion of piss, and the pedophile prophet Muhammad, piss be upon him
>>
>>73891592
Sure
>>
>>73891812
ok edgelord we get you hate islam like 90% of the rest of us on this board do
>>
>>73891881
>edgelord
>ancestral homelands ruined because of this religion

nah breh
>>
>>73891655
Don't know and don't support it's usage.

All I know is that the Afghans smuggle it here.
>>
>>73891863
akhand bharat 2020
>>
>>73891705
Guess who loves it so much they still practice it.

I think it's the Kazakhs isn't it?
>>
>>73891705
This, bacha bazi and pederasty in general is a turkic tradition, russians stamped it out when they colonialized central asia you can read about it. Bacha bazi didn't exist in afghanistan until the civil war - if it did, the brits and their propaganda machines would have wrote so much shit on it to dehumanize the region and its people.

And yeah islam has been a net negative for afghanistan and humanity in general in my opinion - or at the very least, one could argue the lack of room for liberal thought in islam is why it's so shit today.

>>73891757
He means islam, islam came with the arabs I believe and then local dynasties that started from where afghanistan lies today like the saffarids, samanids, ghorids and ghaznavids spread it upon the people. So basically, it spread like it did in other places, through forced financial incentive more or less (people basically converted because they didn't want to pay taxes, it was beneficial for them to convert to islam in a social sense and tax collectors would often humiliate non muslims) - though of course there definitely are cases of forced conversions by the sword.

>>73891732
The pakistani taliban that shoot up kids aren't the afghan taliban, you should know this better than anyone. Regardless, the afghan taliban are still fucked up. I know the pakistani government is basically out to fuck over afghanistan as much as possible which is why a lot of afghans hate pakistan, but in all honesty most pakis I've known have been good people. Can't hate on the people.
>>
>>73891931
Yeah I thought so, the devils herb is really rare to find in pak when I went to a cemetery to get bhang I got told they just use the plant to make hashish or bhang don't really smoke the buds thinking of taking some seeds and growing some there
>>
>>73891806
Tall, hard working African men>>>>>inbred paki manlets
And
>adulterers
you sounded reasonable but you're a fucking brainwashed retard.
>>
>>73891995
kazakhs don't anymore because they're slaves of the russians

turkic culture is literally dead
>>
>>73891757
Afganistan or rather Khorasan (as it was known at the time) was a super kingdom or Shahdom of the Persian empire. It came in control of Turks after the Sassanid empire collapsed after h Battle of Jalula against the Rashidun Caliphate. It was under the rule of the third Caliph, Usman's rule that most of it came under the Rashidun.

I hope this is more enlightening than the post made by the bacha baaz '''''''''Afghan'''''''.
>>
>>73891939
No.
>>
>>73892005
I know our Government needs Afghanistan to stay in constant turmoil or have a pan Islamic neighbor.

Other than that they also needed Afghanistan under a stable Taliban government to get a trade route to Central Asia.
>>
>>73892130
why are you so butthurt because I hate Islam? Would you lynch me on the street because of my blasphemy like you like to do?

Thank Allah I live in the West.
>>
>>73892092
>You're brainwashed because I don't agree with you.

Okay.
>>
Most Afghan diaspora don't give a fuck about Islam, especially the guys.
>>
>>73892110
>The point
(You)
>>
>>73892267
I'm pissed because you hate the south Asian culture you are a part of but still post on /sag/
>>
>>73892407
islam is not south asian culture
>>
>>73892331
sadly they do, at least here, that's why I don't like afghans here

I only mate 2 atheist afghans here ever, both in university and they were based as fuck, but I lost contact with them. not coincidentally, both came from educated, wealthy families unlike the majority of afghans here
>>
>>73892331
Makes sense because that way they can

>afghan's are really degenerate here, the guys at least, they almost always have white girlfriends in highschool and uni, they drink, have sex before marriage etc. and then when they finish uni they get married to some virgin and then become hardcore mudslimes
>>
>>73892437
But he hates the Afghan culture which is a part of South Asia.
>>
>>73892331
Yeah as I said, I'd say it's 50/50 - the ones who don't care much about islam begin to care after uni or marriage.

>>73892539
Afghanistan isn't south asia, we have nothing in common with pakis/indians, want proof literally have any afghan walk into a paki/indian restaurant and they'll get treated like foreigners.
>>
>>73892461
Who wouldn't turn into a hardcore muslim after being past the point of wildness in your life? seems like a good tactic, you know.
>>
>>73892539
he hates salafi arab culture that invaded afghanistan
>>
>>73892449
Every muslim immigrant group there is shit. They all have identity crisises because they can never be European and muslim, so they latch on to islam since it feels more natural to them.
>>
>>73892574
Then get the fuck off /sag/. Why are you even here preaching Afghan culture?
>>
>>73892588
It's dumb and means you have little moral integrity or introspection.
>>
>>73892407
>Islam
>South-Asian culture

Oh yeah, I forgot Muhammad and his companions lived in the Thar desert.
>>
>>73892307
I don't agree that 'adulterers' should be killed and having that opinion makes you the same as a poor indian who shits in the streets and has never laid eyes on a toilet- then yes you are brainwashed.
>>
>>73892588
I know. Really practical and totally not hypocritical and unfair to the woman he married.
>>
>>73892574
>have any afghan walk into a paki/indian restaurant and they'll get treated like foreigners.
Lol half the time they'll probably like a paki anyway.
>>
>>73892574
I feel closer to South Asians than to Turkroaches up north or Iranians in the west

I just really HATE islam
>>
>>73892598
But he specifically justified his presence here with solely his Afghan blood when I said he hated his culture and no he Hates Islam as a whole and wants the c.500 '''''''''Afghan''''''' identity (It wasn't even Afghanistan back then. Until 1747 it was always a part of Persia)
>>
>>73892629
I said you hate YOUR culture. Is your culture islam? Didn't you specifically separatethe two?
>>
>>73882664
Holly shit that flag
>>
>>73892725
No usually Iranians are confused with pakis
>>
>>73892800
>Is your culture islam?

sadly, nowadays it is
>>
>>73892725
you've never seen pakis or afghans in the west then, they're very easily distinguishable

>>73892738
I feel closer to most muslim groups in general despite being basically an atheist myself
>>
>>73892663
I never called you Indian. I called you a cuck. Why would I insult Indians on a thread made to talk to Indians.
>>
>>73892757
>Until 1747 it was always a part of Persia
the fact that you say this just goes to show your historical ignorance
>>
>>73892842
I've seen plenty of Afghans to know it's either Arabs or Indians.

Or the few Asians.
>>
>>73892854
So you hate your culture. Meaning you have no ties to South Asia so please be kind enough to GTFO. Go to /pol/ and prove to them how based and patriotic you are by leaving your counter and hating your culture to satisfy temporary lusts and get the West's approval.
>>
>>73891927
>Ruined by religion
Ever heard of a thing called the USSR and America?
>>
>>73892899
>Statement without basis

Oh I've been proven a dumbass haven't I ?
>>
>>73892863
>I never called you Indian.
I know?
>I called you a cuck.
I'm pretty conservative myself but thanks for assuming my gender bruh.
>>73892858
>they're very easily distinguishable
Maybe for you guy's.
>>
File: pashtuns.jpg (68KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
pashtuns.jpg
68KB, 600x330px
>>73892903
if these look like pakis to you then you're blind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g9757A35A8

even the brownest of afghans have different facial structure, and have the distinct irano-afghan archetype of a long face, wide forehead and long nose

>>73892980
You said that afghanistan was always part of persia.

Afghanistan was part of persia during the achaemenid and sassanid era, that's it. There are plenty of dynasties that started in afghanistan like the ghorids, ghaznavids, saffarids, samanids so on and so forth that started as local dynasties in the land of where afghanistan lies today and then went westward to conquer where iran lies today.
>>
>>73892941
>So you hate your culture. Meaning you have no ties to South Asia

This is where you're wrong, this is an utter non sequitur. Just because I dislike Afghan culture I have no ties to South-Asia? I am still an Afghan by blood, I speak Persian, that will never change. Also, I like South Asian culture, India has luckily not fallen to Islam so that's why I post here. Of all generals this is the one where I belong the most.
>Go to /pol/ and prove to them how based and patriotic you are by leaving your counter and hating your culture to satisfy temporary lusts and get the West's approval.

Nice projecting, fuck /pol/ and I don't care about anyone's approval, it's just that ANYONE with a brain hates a religion that was spread by a bunch of illiterate, inbred Arabs led by a pedophile warlord.
>>
>>73893027
But you claimed that I said that you were an indian for supporting cuckoldry and this I am brainwashed.
>>
>>73893112
more than half of all indic people today are muslim tho
>>
>>73893074
I did say 50/50 between paki and arab. These guys just happen to be the Arab looking ones.
>>
>>73893152
sad situation
>>
>>73893074
Those were Turkic/Turk Empires that LARPed as Persian no where in that do I see AFGHAN the first truly separate Afghanistan was under Ahmed Shah Abdali.

Didn't you yourself specifically say that th Turkic culture wasn't Afghan? Or is that the case only when you want to remove the worse parts like bacha baazi?
>>
>>73893134
It was an analogy. Admittedly a shitty one.

>>73893152
Soon to be past that iirc. Hindu births are dropping and Muslim's are increasing. The Indian-Muslim population has grown massively since a few decades ago.
>>
>>73893284
muslims breed like cockroaches sadly

I fear for the future of this world
>>
>>73893166
I guess white people can't tell the difference between other races like we can ourselves. Any afghan/iranian/paki+indian can easily recognize the differences between each group.

It's the same for japs/chinese, they legitimately thought I was white despite me looking like an afghan to any afghan and like a sandnigger to white people

>>73893218
islam az din mardome hindustan behtar ast, een mardome hind go wa shashe gao ra parastesh mekonan, besyar murdar mardom astan

>>73893284
I just meant that of all indic people, which includes all indic pakis and bangladeshis and indians that the majority of them are muslim
>>
>>73893112
>Country with the second largest Muslim population is on the middle East

Also, You keep saying that Afghanistan isn't south Asian and then you say that you're Afghan so you Belong here. Also, what do speaking Persian and being Afghan have to do with south Asia. Also please read this thread and all previous /sag/ threads. No where did we criticise each other's Faiths nor did we argue. It was supposed to be a /comfy/ board room share our cultures this isn't /desi/ so please acknowledge the fact that you have no idea what it's about and only came here to let everyone know how you're an edgy athiest and how much you hate Afghan culture.
>>
>>73893284
>shitty

Was that intended?
>>
>>73893228
None of them were turkic aside from the ghaznavids (the founder of the ghaznavid was half tajik half turkic himself).

Go on, keep detailing your historical igorance for everyone to see.

You said that afghanistan was always part of persia - I renounced this with a fact that the landmass of afghanistan was only part of the historical entity called persia during the achaemenids and sassanids, that's a fact. Nowhere did I talk about them being afghan or talking about afghan identity.
>>
Everytime I look at this thread, it's people talking about Afghans and Afghanistan
>>
>>73893487
Well then keep on digging in to my words but it was never AFGHANisrtan before 1747
>>
>>73893487
The Ghoris were Turks and the samanids were Persian you faggot
>>
>>73893348
>I just meant that of all indic people, which includes all indic pakis and bangladeshis and indians that the majority of them are muslim
There's others like nepal and stuff.
And that's not ecen true. The population of Pakistan is about 182 mill and Bangladesh is 115.

Meanwhile India alone has 1,068,728,901 Hindus.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_by_country

its not half yet. But it probably will be at the end of our lifetimes
>>
>>73893423
>You keep saying that Afghanistan isn't south Asian
That was not me, that was the Canadian.
>No where did we criticise each other's Faiths nor did we argue
Why do Muslims and Pakistanis in particular feel the need to LYNCH people who are against Islam?

Do you want to lynch me right now? Do you feel the urge to lynch my kaffir ass? Bro, I have nothing against Pakistan except Islam. I care about Pakistan, that's why I want Islam to be eradicated so Pakistan can flourish.
>>73893348
>islam az din mardome hindustan behtar ast

Counterproof: Pakistan is literally Muslim India and Pakistan is doing worse than India in almost every regard.

>een mardome hind go wa shashe gao ra parastesh mekonan, besyar murdar mardom astan

What is "parastesh"?
>>
>>73893566
I never claimed it was afghanistan before 1747. Again, is english and basic conversational argument and staying on topic this difficult for you?

>you say afghanistan was part of persia until 1747
>I say no, it was only part of persia during the achaemenid and sassanid reign and that for the most part, throughout the majority of history, dynasties ruling over afghanistan were from the geography of where afghanistan lies today
>you keep saying bullshit

>>73893624
The ghorids were a native dynasty from afghanistan, likely tajiks who are persian, samanids were from balkh and souther tajikistan so tajik/persian, again, I never claimed afghans (pashtuns) ruled over afghanistan throughout the majority of history, I just claimed that NATI VE people from the geography of afghanistan, i.e. the ancestors of pashtuns, tajiks/persians, hazaras, uzbeks etc. that were all from where afghanistan lies today ruled over it
>>
>>73893561
:^)
>>
>>73893677
parastesh is worship/worshippers

India is better than pakistan is virtually every regard but again, what I said applies.
>>
>>73893711
>1000 years of Persian rule is nothing compared to short lived Dynasties

Plus the samanids didn't just rule over Afganistan
>>
>>73893795
they worship the piss and poop of cows?

this sounds like some pakistani propaganda m8
>>
>>73893677
>and Pakistan is doing worse than India in almost every regard.
Ehh. The Muslim's are the same.
I'm not sure if this is 100% true since I heard this from another poster, but a massive percentage of India's poorest, most tribal and backwards people are Indian Muslim's. They're only a bit better off than their neighbors from across the border.
>>
File: irfan_k.jpg (13KB, 350x342px) Image search: [Google]
irfan_k.jpg
13KB, 350x342px
>mfw the Afghan diasporafags are the only ones making valid points
Really makes me ponder
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (239KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
239KB, 1280x724px
>>73893829
They drink it. But oh no! It's always the evil Muslims!
>>
>>73893809
HOL UP

so you be saying we wuz persians n shit
>>
>>73893809
You are a legitimate retard, like I know you're born retarded because you're paki but there's no way you can be this dumb, especially after I simplified it for you.

Throughout the majority of history, the geography of afghanistan was ruled by people who were born in and lived in the geography of afghanistan, i.e. people who were natives, this includes the saffarids, samanids, ghorids etc. I never ever, not even once said that throughout the majority of history that afghans (pashtuns) ruled over the geography of afghanistan - you assumed that.

>>73893829
it's really not, each country has its ups and downs, one of india's downs is that the lower rung of their society, i.e. their slums and those in poverty are really dirty
>>
>>73892675
Would he care?
>>73892622
Yeah it does.
>>
>>73893945
>1000 years of history doesn't matter
>>
>>73893829
>2050-33
>not drinking Diet Gaumutraâ„¢
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
>>
I just want to make the following point. Each country of South Asia has native culture to be proud of. Afghanistan had a very unique blend of Greco-Bactrian culture, Greek influences and Buddhism that could only be found in Afghanistan, it was literally unique to that region. Pakistan had the Indus Valley Civilisation.

Now what do Afghanistan and Pakistan have? Both have run-off-the-mill Arabian culture which can be found in every Islamic shithole. You can go to Saudi Arabia and find the same "culture".
>>
>>73893919
I'm saying that you didn't have a distinct Afghan identity before 1747
>>73893862
>Afghans call your gods piss and shit
>Praise them
>>
>>73893969
He wouldn't care because muslims believe that allah forgives basically any sin aside from shirk (worshipping anything other than allah or giving allah equals). If a woman does it though good luck, honor killing or disowning/ostracizing of her from the family will definitely happen.

>>73894000
Whatever, my words are falling on deaf ears but hopefully someone else lurking can take something out of it. Pakistani punjabis never ruled over themselves, they were always ruled over by turkics, iranics, euros or indians.
>>
File: 2.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>73893914
You reckon camel piss is better, more healthy?
>>
>>73894108
They are both retarded, but you can't say that there are more arabs drinking camel piss than there are indians drinking cow piss.
>>
>>73894089
This is the worst thing about the religion of """""""peace""""""

You can genocide, you can kill, you can rob, you can do whatever you want but if you go to M*cca and do Hajj, all of your sins are forgotten.
>>
>>73894028
>Basant
>Sufism
>Saint's festivals
>Punjabi poetry
>Qabootar baazi
>Shalwar kameez
>Dupatta
>Dhoti
>Biryani
>Nehaari

Guess all that's Arab?
>>
>>73894089
The guy you're talking to isn't Punjab senpai.
>Pakistani punjabis never ruled over themselves
There wasn't a Punjabi identity before we/the Brit's came over tho so that's an unfair comparison.
Just a bunch of tribal, ethnic castes.
>>
>>73894089
>All people living I'm Punjab are Punjabi

Yeah and you're white
>>
>>73894081
See that's your problem m8. You think everyone should get as buttflustered as you when they question your religion/gods.

>>73894146
I know m8. It's just bantz. I also posted this link >>73894006
So you can't really say I'm biased.
>>
>>73894230
So what's the alternative? You can't simply remove islam. It's been part of our peoples way of life for way too long, even the most degenerate and criminal sort of muslim will kill or beat the shit out of you if you try to tell them allah isn't real.
>>
>>73894108
Never said we were any better.

Plus it's generally looked down upon
>>
>the paki itt would unironically kill every non-believer itt if he could, or at least wouldn't object to or be morally opposed it if other muslims ordered our deaths

really made me think
>>
>>73894312
So you approve of their claim?
>>
>>73894431
>Made this thread to talk to fellow south Asians
>He must want us dead
>>
Here are some religious statistics of India, the most religiously diverse country in the world

>biggest religion
Hinduism, ±80% of the population is Hindu.
>fastest growth
Whaddaya expect, Islam. The only thing Muslims are good at are popping out babies.
>highest literacy
Jainism with a staggering 95%.
>lowest literacy
Whaddaya expect, Islam with an awful 68.5%.
>highest work participation
Buddhism with 43%
>lowest work participation
Whaddaya expect, Islam with 32.6%.
>>
Last post before I go to sleep lads.

Recommend me some good South Asian MILF porn stars (Priya Rai not included)
>>
>>73894491
I feel bad for you brother, I want you to experience a world without Islam. I know how awful it is. I hope someday it will happen.
>>73894431
It's not his fault. He didn't choose to be born in an Islamic country. I only feel bad. Genuinely.
>>
>>73894434
Kek. Why are you so obsessed with religion bhai? I can tell you're practically seething at the two Afghans right now.
Besides how do you know I'm a Hindu and not a Muslim?
>>
>>73894566
sunny leone
persia pele is iranian but pretty much looks indian too, she has only one good video tho
http://www.spankwire.com/Exotic-bombshell-Persia-pleasures-a-long-dick/video9083152/
>>
>>73894601
>he will never be balls deep into white/asian pussy
>he will have to marry some fat girl who will take all his money
yeah I feel for him
>>
Anyone else visited the tomb of Alexander the greats war horse in Pakistan? I wanna go see it
>>
>>73894633
Thanks lad
>>
File: swetha-menon.jpg (530KB, 770x1087px) Image search: [Google]
swetha-menon.jpg
530KB, 770x1087px
>>73894566
>come to bed anon, I'm waiting
What do?
>>
>>73894700
maybe if he gets a good degree and manages to escape
>>
>>73894742
np here's another good vid
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1252722511

possibly one of the hottest indian girls I've ever seen
>>
>>73894780
>those worker's feet

trashed
>>
>>73894852
They seem quite smooth, albeit manly.
Would love to get a footjob твн
>>
>>73894623
I don't but I'm less angry at those two ghaddars for leaving the faith and more over betraying theor cultural identity and still claiming to be Patriots.
>>
>>73894948
>quite smooth, albeit manly

yeah I'm not a man of manly feet

>>73894964
Relax, my brother. We're all friends. I didn't want to hurt you.
>>
>>73894964
>calling out historical inaccuracy is being a patriot
you literally said the ghorids were turkic when earlier several people recognized them as tajiks
>>
>>73895012
It's a pattern with these other Muslims Countries.

Most of their youth hates their culture and faith and live in Foreign nations but still claim to have left Islam because muh nationalism
>>
>>73895032
I'm not pissed at you. I fucking admitted defeat. I'm pissed at the dutch Afghan. I fucking went into Alex Jones mode.
>>
>>73895085
I haven't left Islam because of nationalism, just because it's stupid and decidedly false.

I hope you will too brother, but keep it a secret because it's dangerous. Become educated, successful and come to a first-world country. You deserve it, you are a good guy, I sense it. You don't deserve to be shackled by a barbaric Arabian religion.
>>
File: images (62).jpg (19KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (62).jpg
19KB, 443x332px
Probably my Last bump. There's a power outage and my battery is dying.
>>
>>73895207
Yeah, fuck you.

I am never going to leave my home and country nor my faith. Let a person's act speak for his loyalty.
>>
>>73895151
He is a cuck, like I don't like islam or any religion because I'm not religious, but I see the merit and benefit religion brings to a lot of people.
>>
>>73895253
Generator/invertor nahi hai? How do you manage power outages in such heat?
>>
>>73895339
We can create the Institute for Revival of Pre-Isl*mic Culture of South-Asia.

We need an Ataturk. We need an Atapaki and an Ata-Afghan.
>>
>>73895384
The UPS went out. The transformer blew up about 4 hours ago. The guys are working on it.
>>
>>73895353
>He is a cuck

I'm a playah
>>
>>73895473
>The transformer blew up about 4 hours ago.

even the transformers are muslim extremists in pakistan?
>>
>>73895430
Who the fuck says Islam =/= Arab culture?

One can be Muslim yet standing with his culture. I myself am an Islamist yet a cultural revivalist. I stand with the practice of venerating Sufi saint and basant. The fact is that Islam is ingrained in these cultures and the culture you dream of died hundreds of years ago. Plus, he reviving them you must also revive Hinduism or Zoroastrianism so please keep your dream realistic
>>
>>73895353
He's a full ok fedora level Athiest from what I see who needs to push his beliefs in your face even in a general made for cultural discussion.
>>
>>73895641
Anyways I love you ya akhi, I don't want /sag/ to turn into a bully-zone, it has potential
>>
>>73895473
The heat here is touching 42-43. Don't know what the fuck will happen in June-July.

>>73895541
The transformer must be located in a Shia majority area.
>>
>>73895744
kekked hard

the transformer must be Ahmadiyah
>>
>>73895744
Our highest was 38° today tho so we're better. But yeah I do know what the fuck is gonna happen then.

Kek
>>
>tfw your rant started this shitshow of a discussion and now pakibro is going to bed angry in the scorching heat with no electricity

feels bad
>>
>>73894028
Indus Valley Civilisation was Dravidian and modern Pakis are Aryans
>>
>>73896649
proofs?
>>
What time is it in South Asia?
>>
File: IMG_6811.jpg (254KB, 1039x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6811.jpg
254KB, 1039x800px
Reminder my steppe ancestors raped your women and pillaged your lands :)
>>
>>73896106
Better than crying myself to sleep. Thanks for helping me with that. I actually just work.myself in a rage and fucking shout at someone on the internet every once in a while.
>>
>>73896731
It's 2 AM here in Punjab
>>
>>73896706
>It has often been suggested that the bearers of the IVC corresponded to proto-Dravidians
>The Harappan language is not directly attested and its affiliation is uncertain since the Indus script is still undeciphered. A relationship with the Dravidian or Elamo-Dravidian language family is favoured by a section of scholars.

That's just a theory but they were definitely not Aryan because they came later.
>>
>>73896836
Reminder that for them to be your ancestor they had to rape your ancestors
:^)
>>
>>73896866
you're welcome my friend
>>
>>73896106
What rant?
>>
File: Syra-Yousuf.jpg (66KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Syra-Yousuf.jpg
66KB, 960x640px
Keep this thread until I wake up, lads.
>>
>>73897584
ok
>>
>>73897046
100% pure Mongol genes
>>
>>73897584
bretty gud
>>
Most of women who were posted are not fucking sexy at all wtf is wrong with you?!
>>
>>73897584
may be this one little bit good but others..
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 308x139px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 308x139px
>>73899027
>>73899079
Is pic related more to your liking?
>>
just about fucking done lads
>>
>>73899752
Why? Did you fulfil all of your goals and ambitions in life?
>>
>>73899835
quite the contrary actually
>>
>>73899856
Them how can you be done? Be happy that you have a lot to work for, that you have many dreams and ambitions to fulfil.

I personally would love to be in your position, but sadly my godlike determination and iron will has led to me fulfilling most of my dreams at the tender age of 21.
>>
>>73899999
nice digits man
>>
>>73900043
another dream fulfilled, I literally CANNOT be stopped
>>
dog bless
>>
>>73900180
>>73900203
>>
/sag/ post the future you have set out for yourself. For me:

>get my bachelor from current uni with good grades
>attend a prestigious university for my master degree in the UK or USA
>get a job at some big company afterwards
>work my way to the top through my relentless pursuit of success and my charm and BAC (big afghan cock)
>get a top-tier wife as a result
>get at least five sons
>create a dynasty that will end up changing the world, my name will echo in eternity and even the Rothschild's will bow to my descendants

so far so good brehs
>>
File: patrick.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>73899999
Very nice numbers
>>
>>73900726
I was planning to get a Masters degree in data science, then getting some work experience, and then starting my own company. The company would expand to become the biggest data miner and analyser in the world, making me extremely rich and powerful.
But now every country is shutting down immigrant visas, so I guess I will switch to plan B.
I will try to land a job in a Japanese company that comes to my college for recruitment. If I get it, I will move to Tokyo and become an otaku.
>>
Please stop coming to my country
>>
>>73901930
Sounds quite good
>>73902032
I will absolutely not allow some 4chan peasant to influence my future plans, as a matter of fact I WILL come to your country and if you don't like it, you are free to cry about it.
>>
>>73900726
>get bachelor
>do some one year internship
>go for masters
>Get married somewhere there
And that's about it so far
>>
>>73902281
will you use your BBB (big bangladeshi benis) to achieve your aims?
>>
I am going to bed lads, bls keep thread alive until pakibreh wakes up
>>
File: 1485404126396.jpg (2MB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
1485404126396.jpg
2MB, 4496x4328px
>>73902350
Obviously
>>
>>73891466
>Islam, which killed Afghan culture
dubs speak a truth that muslims are unwilling to admit.
>>
>>73891466
Afghans would be poo in loo desis without Islam, this is a fact. Which would you prefer?
>>
>>73894089
>someone else lurking can take something out of it
Everyone who knows history agrees with you.

>>73895430
>Revival of Pre-Isl*mic Culture of South-Asia.
In Pak and Afg, those cultures are long dead. There is not even small groups who practice them, to know it.

Persian Zoroastrianism and Indian Hinduism are not going to exactly replicate the mix of Hindu/Buddhist/Zoroastrian/Old Aryan religions, and North Indic/East Iranic cultures that were there. There is nothing remaining of any of that.
>>
>>73903147
with all due respect, how? racially and culturally there's a large divide once you cross the indus into india, afghanistan definitely shares some history with india but it really pales in comparison to what it shares with iran and central asia

with india it basically shares the mauryans (who got to rule over afghanistan for a bit because the greek governor was dumb), kushans (which sprung up from afghanistan anyway) and the mughals (who were uzbeks)
>>
>>73903187
Afghanistan was buddhist
>>
>>73903249
it was more mixed than anything, the west was zoroastrian, north was a mix of buddhism and zoroastrianism, south was buddhism and zunbilism
>>
>>73903329
south was pashtunwali pagan shit
>>
>>73903249
Yes overall, but not the same Buddhism as any modern country. Before that, something like early Hinduism/Zoroastrianism was practiced by the Kushans for example. Shiva and Indra were worshipped, but animal sacrifice was still done, etc. Buddhism just reformed this faith. After all, its just nastik (unorthodox) hinduism.

The various tribes of definitely had many different mixes of these religions. So thats's why I tried to not generalize.
>>
>>73903384
eh idk about the specifics, all I know is that the south was zunbilism which worshipped the sun/was some pagan shit and buddhism

I don't think pashtuns were recognized as a distinct ethnicity until a certain point in time either but that in general they descend from the bactrians, arachosians and hepthalites

so yeah it was a mix of 4 religions more or less depending on the area, zoroastrianism, buddhism, zunbilism/pagan shit and early hinduism

I also think that the hinduism/buddhism was very different from what is practised today
>>
>>73903384
>pashtunwali pagan shit
I.E. pre-vedic Aryan faith, as mentioned above. Also, zunbils were one of these 'pagans', and there was a strong buddhist culture in gandahara. There were also hindu brahmins in most of the large settlements (Kabul Shahis were hindu, Barmakids trace lineage to a Hindu dynasty, etc.)
>>
>>73903506
>hinduism/buddhism was very different from what is practised today
i mean, all regions of the subcontinent have a huge variety in how they practice those religions...its only natural that the afghans were the same way, with their own local gods, interpretations, folklore, etc. But the main principles were of course the same.
>>
>>73903622
Oh, I just meant that hinduism and buddhism 1500-2000 years ago is a lot different than what is practised today.
>>
The fuck!!! the first thing i saw today morning was a burning motorcycle in the middle of the road
>>
>>73903652
Ahh yeah, of course. Nothing nastik with it though, only dharma is eternal, practice may change.
>>
>>73882664

I know my paternal grand grand grand grand grand... father was a
Dane
>>
>>73903506
>>hinduism/buddhism was very different from what is practised today
No in Nepal apart from few differences they're really difficult to differentiate. In Nepal's hill and mountain regions Hinduism has absorbed Buddhist tenets to such an extent that in many cases they have shared deities as well as temples. For instance, the Muktinath Temple is sacred and a common house of worship for both Hindus and Buddhists
>>
>>73903931
Ah leave it i misunderstood your statement leaf anon
>>
>>73903506
> hinduism/buddhism was very different from what is practised today

You can say that for all religions, though. Over time, foreign influences and changes in lifestyles cause changes in religious practices.
>>
>>73903931
Bhai, he means Hinduism/Buddhism in today's age, is different from how it was 2k years ago.

>Muktinath Temple is sacred and a common house of worship for both Hindus and Buddhists
Very cool. In South India at least, there are many many old Buddhist temples, but most are abandoned, or re-purposed into Hindu temples after Buddhism became unpopular (Shankaracharya lol). So we always forget that these two religions are really one and the same in almost all ways.
>>
>>73904058
>foreign influences and changes in lifestyles
Hinduism changed due to internal developments in philosophy, etc.....foreign influence maybe changed it only recently.
>>
>>73904087
Yeah that's why i said i misunderstood his statement right below of that post.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h11jAyO0zg
>>
>>73904652
lel

are you afghan too?
>>
>>73904794
aya ta pa pakhto khabarey kawalai shey?
>>
>>73904911
I can speak both languages. Kum zai zindagi kawe?
>>
>>73903247
I thought Kushans were culturally Poo by the time they invaded Afghanistan?
>>
>>73905239
no they became it after they invaded india, besides, the ethnography of northern india was different then anyway
>>
>>73905277
What they invaded Afghanistan? I thought they were native to the place.
I meant after they settles down in India btw.

>the ethnography of northern india was different then anyway
How so?
>>
>>73905389
No I think they started in western china or sogdia, went south to afghanistan/bactria for quite a while and it wasn't until later on that they went southward to india.

the indians who live in north india are only partially descended from the original indians who lived there is what I mean
>>
>>73905239
They worshiped the popular Hindu gods, but were pretty Iranic culturally. The whole area was a spectrum of cultures, back then just praising Shiva didn't mean you had to be Indian...such gods were popular in Bactria, etc. since much before the Kushans.
>>
>>73905435
>the indians who live in north india are only partially descended from the original indians who lived there is what I mean
before anyone gets the wrong idea I don't mean the indians were white maymay

just that a shitton of mixing happened over time
>>
>>73905468
>just that a shitton of mixing happened over time
With whom? Until the Islamic ages I doubt there was much, people like Kushans etc. were very few in number and its unlikely they had a significant impact on any population there.
>>
File: Kushan_army.jpg (1MB, 1650x866px) Image search: [Google]
Kushan_army.jpg
1MB, 1650x866px
>>73905435
Demographics don't change as easily as that, especially over the course of just a little over a thousand years. I thought you were saying the Kushan's invaded before the Indo-Europeans migrated to India but the migrations happened in 78 AD.

And the Miura take on the Kushan Empire was pretty phenomenal desu.
>>
New
>>73906059
>>73906059
>>73906059
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.