[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places to move to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

I'll be straight forward. I really hate this place. I'd like to move somewhere nice but Sweden is kind of a meme when it comes to immigration.
My ideal lifestyle would be to go to work, come to a one room apartment (i hate waste and love small spaces), either lie in bed or play video games, repat. I'm not very good at anything but it's not like I am ambitious, a "dead-end" job will do
Antisocial, autistic and full of anxiety, possibly depressed.
I don't trust myself enough to drive so public transport would be great.
I barely leave the house, don't do drugs (including alcohol and coffee) and I'm preety sure I don't find anyone attractive enough to change this lifestyle, it could be tundra or a desert as long as I can earn a fair living.
I know I'm describing a dream right now, but is moving into the very north of a scandinavian county a good idea? I'm preety sure I won't get married and 100% sure I won't have kids of my own, I just want to have my little corner where noone will bother me and knowlage that they'll put me down if need be.
Oh yeah, I'm really scared of slow deaths etc., euthanasia laws are a must.
I know it may sound like I'm being picky, but I want the places most people wouldn't choose to move to, could leave in the middle of the woods if there's electricity and some kind of job to go with it.
>>
Netherlands
Enjoy working in greenhouses with your fellow polacks
>>
File: mezciema-23-1-26jun04.jpg (194KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
mezciema-23-1-26jun04.jpg
194KB, 605x800px
>>73874606
How are the apartments over there?
You don't have these do you?
Also, would you recommend certain parts of it more than others?
>>
>>73874750
randstad is verryyy nice.
trust me.
ive never been there longer than 48 hours.
>>
>>73874537
Japan
There's no church on there
>>
>>73874537
Russia is your number 1 choice
>>
>>73877330
But is it as stressful as they say? I already have to take meds.
Went to a mall today, heart started beating like crazy and I had to lock myself in a toilet because of hiw busy it was.
>>
I'd like to see where this thread will go.
>>
>>73877545
I'm preety sure you're joking but I'd rather live in Siberia then here.
>>
>>73877545
Would a full-blooded Scotsman be welcome in Russia?
>>
File: abakan.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
abakan.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>73877647
Of course he would, why not?
>>73877631
Then come, it's pretty nice here
>>
>>73874537
>part of europe
>pleasant climate
>not corruption
>not criminal shithole like usa
>100% white population
>attractive women
>pleasant people the opposite to soulless robots like deutsch and japanese
>not tolerators and cucks
>want to leave this fairy fantasyland

what's wrong with you?
>>
File: wagesineu.png (713KB, 1280x1096px) Image search: [Google]
wagesineu.png
713KB, 1280x1096px
>>73874537
language would def be an issue tho

> a "dead-end" job will do
if you don't know the native language, they probably won't even hire you to work in a supermarket.

There's a lot of Slavic people in Germany, but if you don't know the language, it's pointless (don't listen to /pol/tard memes.

and it's the EU so it's as easy to migrate to ANY country as it is to migrate to any city in your own country.
any Western Euro country would do.

The only issue is that you need (atleast) 2k euro to move anywhere so you can rent a small room and take care of youself until you find a job and get your first wage. If you don't have even that, get to work in poland or get that money somehow, because it's impossible to move pennyless.

I'd suggest Ireland, since they speak English and have normal wages.

but it would be really worth it if you could code or do something with computers, since IT is Irelands most important business.
>>
File: nervouswojak.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
nervouswojak.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>73878518
>not corruption

c'mon, how delusional are you :/
>>
>>73878776
I suppose it less than 100 times than in russia
>>
Hong Kong or Singapore
>>
>>73874537
You want public transit but you want to be away from people? Decent public transit only exists in major cities here. Europe might be different though?
>>
>>73879082
I'm saying it has to exist and function. I'll probably have to go to a bank once or twice.
>>73878736
I'm willing to learn, I know I won't get rid of the accent, how big of a problem would that be?
>>
>>73874537
Sounds like you wanna live the modern Japanese lifestyle. Try moving there. Of course that means leaving all your family and friends behind. No more babcia's cooking on the weekends.
>>
>>73878518
>what's wrong with you?

He said
>Antisocial, autistic and full of anxiety, possibly depressed.
>>
>>73882947
maybe he should seek medical help first, before just giving up like a pussy
>>
move to germany norway or denmark
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.