[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't these countries part of Russia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why aren't these countries part of Russia?
>>
Why would they?
>>
>>73874212
They have a big Russian population
>>
>>73874104
your question is loaded considering that no countries exists in globalized world ruled by truculent CIA lemon party gestapo. So if you're asking such questions there could be few options: one it's you're trying to attract attention to yourself. You know attention of "no country for old men" type weapons.
>>
>>73874270
In soviet times the official statistics stated that there are about 90% of lithuanians in Lithuanian soviet republic. After 25 years of CIA lemon party gestapo litvicide those stats seems to have been turned upside down. There are almost no lithuanian names or european faces in public eye, government, business, media, information society, etc.. Lithuania is being used as some sort of al-qaeda base by shit martini stirrers. Sure maybe it's another "trojan horse" being prepared in similar fashion as with hong kong hand out to China.
>>
>>73874270
Not really big these days, balts genocided them after they gained independence from USSR.
>>
>>73874551
As I mentioned in my previous post. Nowadays there are way more various flavors of strange people living using craziest names that puts to shame even KGB archives and all those Intercepts and wikileaks. I speculate they used lithuanian to move considerable amount of operation paperclip rocket scientist from chocholocaust. Another option is Israel and of course any other CIA base in the world military and not.
>>
>>73874551
1/3 of the population is a lot. Tallinn and RIga are 50% Russian
>>
>>73874104
They are according to my grandma.

Whenever we watch sports and she asks for example "where is he from?" I go oh valanciunas?...He's Lithuanian..he reply? " Oh Russian..okay"
>>
Estonia = part of Funland
Latvia = part of Krautland
Lithuania = part of cute Poland-chan
>>
>proxy or troll thread
>>
>>73875037
That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
File: finland commieblocks.jpg (245KB, 940x653px) Image search: [Google]
finland commieblocks.jpg
245KB, 940x653px
>Finn makes a thread arguing for Russian Expansion
>Russians oppose it
really makes you think
>>
>>73875477
Nyc?
>>
>>73875477
I remember being detain by russian military in the russian town very close to the border of Finland. It was pure misunderstanding. It was very strange "limbo" times when lithuania announced the independence, started issuing passports, etc.. At the same time there were all kind of price differences of common goods to be exploited in various regions and markets eg hungary, poland, etc.. Traveling throughout the entire USSR was still wide open for us Lithuanians. Anyhow this town was different since it was right on the border with finland. So after we exited the train right away there were all those tall fences, soldiers with dogs, everyone had to go through "ihre papiere bitte" type control. Since we didn't have some sort of invitation from locals allowing us to enter the town we were detained and transported to some sort of military base for interrogation by military intelligence or something like that. Of course they asked us questions - we were just young students trying to make dishonest buck in this wild wild bullshit. Anyhow after interrogation was over we already were waiting for our train back and chatting about things. So that town was built by Fins for russians. Those russian soldiers denigraded fins as some sort of dumb people. It was very strange to hear that.
>>
balti fashisti
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.