[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING GABACHOS PIECE OF SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

gabachos are throwing Spanish wine again because they cannot compete , i cannot wait your end desu

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/31/angry-french-winemakers-destroy-spanish-wine-in-protest-over-imports.html

you deserve the worst and more you frenchfaggot, ...don't come to Peninsula because personally i would punch your face on the ground

Algerians , moroccans and all ex-french colonies , Spaniards support your fight against filthy gabachos.destroy them
>>
>>73870956
As long as they don't touch our lorries, who cares? They'll/the french supermarket would have payed for that.
>>
File: Yumi.jpg (13KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Yumi.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
>>73870956
What is a gabacho?
>>
they know ours is better. we are #1 wine eSporter in the world, but they are just #1 drinker, bunch of drunks like brits
>>
>>73871051
You and me honhon (it's offensive too I believe)
>>
File: cmonfrenchfaggot.jpg (76KB, 693x528px) Image search: [Google]
cmonfrenchfaggot.jpg
76KB, 693x528px
>>73871021
>They'll/the french supermarket would have payed for that.
well ,they can come here, i wait them with my little kids
>>
>>73870956
galegos did the same to us (but with milk). I do understand their motives though, it was milk from centre/south portugal, far away from them, and since it was the cheap-ass product (i.e no-brand), quality was hardly assured.

that being said, I seriously hope you guys tear frances asshole over this shit. It was already annoying they forbid us and spain from making energy deals, that they fucking boycot our fishing through forced quotas (although they weren't the only ones on this) and so on

france has been fucking us over in the EU since the 90's

>>73871060
we are #1 wine drinkers per capita

also the wine they spilled was low tier, mass produced, table wine. Not much was lost, it's very much like the lower tier spanish olive oil you sell to the americans and the northern europe
>>
>>73871569
>galegos did the same to us (but with milk)
really ? fuck galegos portubro...
>>
>>73870956
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73870956
Here we made the same thing with their Milk not long ago. Frenchies literally did an Embrace, Extend and Extinguish to Lauki and other spanish milk companies
>>
>boxed wine

They did good.
>>
What's with all the namefaggots suddenly posting here?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.