[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever get out of North Korea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Will he ever get out of North Korea?
>>
>>73870202
just military psyop by CIA homos. There is no such country as "north korea". That part of the military deception narrative exists only for the caste that is not in the "need to know" circles.
>>
>>73870253
North Korea was created by the Soviets and Chinese, not by the CIA.
>>
>>73870202

No. People tend to get out more under his fathers regime, but getting out under the new Kim is only going to happen when his home country bows to some of his demands. Which in the current climate is not likely.
>>
>>73870202
wait, he's still there? that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>73870333
Korea is in similar divide and conquer predicament as other similarly attacked nations by weapons of mass destruction called nation building. Think of germany, cyprus, ireland, india/pakistan, hispaniola, palestine, etc.
So what is half life of the nation being attacked by such weapons?
>>
>>73870368
I guess letting him out would be a sign of weakness.

But China could influence North Korea and promise food and money for his release. The question is: Can the US influence China to influence North Korea?
>>
>>73870202
No. Except send him back to his family -- in a body bag.
>>
His parents are total retards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7zQKdz6ksE

What do they expect the government to do? Do they think the government is fucking god? North Korea has fucking nuclear weapons. One of those is worth 10 000 Otto Warmbiers.
>>
>>73870853
>Otto Warmbeer
Fucking kek
>>
>>73870853
notice so called "father" speaks with a rainbow lisp? Not parents - jehovah witnesses. CIA homo and DIA cunt.
>>
>>73870202
Isn't he sentenced to 15 years of hard labor lmao

that's what you get for stealing Kim's propaganda
>>
>Go to stupid places
>Play stupid games
>Win stupid prizes
>>
>>73871211
Yeah but after those 15 years he will be a star in the West and be in every TV show and sell books.

Not a bad deal. Maybe the hard work will even turn him into a real man.
>>
>>73871472
I must say, this story doesn't seem so far-fetched. I might as well try that just like him instead of doing nothing.
>>
>>73871869
Yes but this is assuming that he keeps his Western mindset.

It is not that far off that he will be culturally so different, that he will simply be happy to live a quite life in freedom.

You know how prisoners have trouble living in freedom? He will probably be a totally different person in 15 years and be more Asian than western mentally: quiet, humble etc...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.