[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes on in that area that was colonized by the English,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0291.png (19KB, 220x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.png
19KB, 220x253px
What goes on in that area that was colonized by the English, Dutch, and French?
>>
Nothing
>>
Estados Unidos
>>
LOS
>>
>>73863908
The English part has the highest suicide rate on earth.
>>
UNIDOS
>>
ESTADOS
>>
AMERICA
>>
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA
>>
>>73863908
Unironically nothing.
>>
Indians and Indians
>>
>>73863908
Wrong board lad >>>/x/
>>
We would be cuck.
>>
>>73863908
france uses the blue area to launch rockets and shit.

Suriname might as well be the shittiest dictatorship in africa and no one would notice.

The Guiana (british) is a good place for fishing companies and it has some indian population (from india) but is very totally unremarkable as well.

We don't even consider them for anything important. They don't hang out diplomatically with anyone and are not part of the latin world.

They recentlly inaugurated a huge bridge connecting Brazil and France. The actual construction was ready 10 years ago but nobody give a shit and they only decided to finish the paperwork and open the bridge this year.

They were supposed to put a satellite in orbit for us last month but it did'nt happen due to a strike. Aparently the only ocasion when the french guiana is relevant is when they throwing shit into space. So they use these oportunities to negociate with mainland french goverment
>>
>>73863991
Eternal Anglo more like Eternal Hanglo
>>
>>73864495
Thank you Brazil you are my greatest ally
>>
>>73863908
gays get hanged in Guyana
>>
File: 1477071508267.gif (2MB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1477071508267.gif
2MB, 328x268px
>>73864551
kek
>>
>>73863908
Mass suicide (jonestown)
>>
Why do people on /int/ say that Latin America would be better off colonized by English, when Honduras and Guyana are absolute hellholes that are way inferior to the Iberian colonies like Uruguay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.